Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis let out a breath as she sat herself up and he supported her and rubbed her back as she coughed up some water and a bit of sick before wrapping his arms lovingly around her and kissed her head and sighed at the girl screamed out to him. "Look you are a fan, i don't know you and this has gone too far, you have something wrong with you sweetie and need to get yourself checked out" he said to the girl seriously.

Malia looked at him and raised her eyebrow. "What, no, no i don't want you to quit Niall, i wouldn't ever want you to do that" she said to him and gave his lips a peck. "Anyway our final week before you get busy in work, as you asked me earlier, what did you want to do?" she asked him and rested her chin on his chest and looked at him.

Then Jade just flipped when this girl leaned forward and kissed him again and she gathered all her strength and smacked her straight in the mouth, one long hard punch which sent her back stumbling "Mine!" She growled angrily and spat on her before she lost control again and stumbled back because she had so little energy.

Niall sighed "Baby I just want to make you happy" He said lovingly and caringlu.

Louis pulled away when the girl kissed him again. "You need to get yourself sorted out, you can't just kiss me like that" he said and getting annoyed himself before sighing and he took a hold of Jade and picked her up. "Jade" he said to her. "Just get this girl arrested or take her to a mental home or something so she will leave my family only!" he said.

Malia smiled at him. "Niall you have no idea how happy you do make me, you make me so happy"

Jade was still shaking slightly and she cuddled into him as they took her away.

Niall lit up at the words she said and connected his lips with hers.

Louis held onto her and kissed her head. "You're okay babe, i promise, she's been taken away now" he said to her and rubbed her back. "Do you want to go to the hospital to be checked over?"

Malia kissed him back with a smile. "How could you not think you made me happy Niall, i agreed to marry you, we are engaged, i am happy with you, so happy"

Jade shook her head weakly "No I just want you to stay with me" She said as she clung onto him for dear life.

Niall just didn't say anything but kiss her and hold her closely to him with the biggest and cheekiest grin on his face.

Louis nodded his head as he held her to him and moved the wet hair from her face. "If you are so sure you don't want to be checked out babe, but at least let the doctors here look you over" he said softly and stroked her cheek as she clung to him.

Malia smiled a wide grin as she was kissed and she kissed him back with a smile on her face. "I say soon, before you go on tour, we go on a date just us two and have the kids looked after"

Jade sighed and nodded "Okay" She said just to humour him and let him take her to the medical people.

Niall nodded in agreement "Yeah sure baby of course we can do that" He cooed softly.

Louis gave her a grateful smile. "Just making sure you are okay babe, water in the lungs can be bad" he said to her and made sure he had the kids hands and took them all to the medical staff at the football ground. "I need to get this suit off, it's too hot"

Malia smiled a wide grin and nodded. "Yeah babe that's what I want to do, a night just us two" she said and gave his lips a peck.

Jade shook her head "No baby no keep it on I like you in suits" She said with a giggle and ran her hands up and down his chest "Please?" She asked him softly.

Niall nodded "Okay well I can call our babysitter for us and book her for the evening" He said lovingly.

Louis raised his eyebrow and laughed. "Babe you might like it but do you know how hot it is with this on, I'm sweating" he said to her and kissed her head. "Once we get to my mums place, I'm taking it off" he said to her and pecked her lips. "I'll keep it on for now"

Malia smiled a wide grin and nodded. "Yeah, sounds like a very good idea, just have to decide what night we go on this date"

Jade giggled and kissed him back "You know, To me I find you the sexiest when your dressed like this, I bloody love suits on you" She said and kept her hands on his chest.

Niall smiled happily "Its honestly up to you baby" He cooed lovingly and gave her temple a small kiss.

Louis smiled as he was kissed back and chuckled after she had spoken and kissed him back. "I'll be wearing a suit every time I need to come here now babe, so you'll be seeing me in a suit a lot more often" he said and gave her forehead a kiss. "Come on, let's go see my family, seeing as we are staying there the night, I was thinking of buying a small place here, not go move into but to have just in case"

Malia smiled at him and laughed. "Always left up to the woman isn't it" she teased with a smile and kissed the tip of his nose.

Jade lit up excitedly "Really baby?" She asked him softly and slipped her hands into his pants "Well when you come home baby wearing a suit, you know what you'll be getting" She said with a cheeky grin as she stroked it a couple of times and then let it go before getting even more excited and pressed her lips against his "Baby do that! I'd love to come down here more often, but obviously I want to stay up in London, I mean my family and friends livein Chelsea, we live not far from there anyway" She said lovingly.

Niall frowned and pouted playfully at her "But baby I ask because I want to make you happy" He said and chuckled as she kissed the tip of his nose and he moved so he could kiss her.

Louis chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I'll have to wear one more often babe, a lot more often, I think you are going to enjoy this more than what I am going to" he said smiling and shook his head. "Do you have to tease me" he said and kissed her back before smiling. "We will still live in London babe, it's just in case I need to stay for a few days while working or to of course corm see my family" he said with a smile.

Malia giggled and pouted playfully back at him. "I was joking babe" she said to him before cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips with a smile. "Better get the kids sorted and go out or something"

Jade smiled "Well baby before we go home tomorrow we can have a look at houses down here yeah" She said and linked hands with his "But we better get going if we want to be on time for that meal your Mother invited us too" She said lovingly.

Niall chuckled and scooped her up and into his arms "OFF WE GO!" He chanted with a happy chuckle.

Louis smiled and nodded. "Yeah we can look at houses tomorrow before leaving, have the whole day to do that and spend time here tomorrow" he said and linked his hand back with hers and making sure the kids where with them. "And my mum hates people being late, so yeah let's go before she's ringing me"

Malia squealed as she was scooped up into hid arms and she held onto him. "Off we go then babe" she said laughing.

Once Jade was ready she came down his family's stairs wearing http://instagram.heroku.com/users/m...2119815_24875227#p712478923572875445_24875227 with her hair up and her favourite shoes on. She smiled at him in a fresh new suit and his sisters looking gorgeous "Don't you all look lovely" She said and then smiled as Yasmine ran down the stairs shouting "Daddy ook at me!" Excitedly and she looked exactly like http://weddingdigestnaija.tumblr.com/post/55273331576/awww-shes-so-cute-angel-adorable-lil-little .

Niall laughed and ran upstairs and chucked her onto the bed with a chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis had, had a shower and cooled himself down and put a new suit on for the night and he was treating his family to a nice fancy meal. He looked at the stairs and smiled to see Jade coming down. "You look absolutely stunning" he said to her and gave her cheek a loving kiss and put his hand on her lower back that was bare before smiling at his daughter. "Aww you look beautiful baby, like a princess" he said and picked her up, giving her a loving kiss.

Malia was still laughing as he chucked her onto the bed and she grabbed his top and pulled him down on top of her and pecked his lips. "Or you know, we could just stay here"

Jade giggled at what he said and nuzzled her nose against his before smiling at Yasmine and laughed as she said "Mummy I wear up up" And Jade sat her on the stage and put a small bit of lip tint on her, a flush of blusher and showed her the pit of loose pigmented glitter and laughed as she squealed excitedly and Jade gently sweeper it across certain areas of her face "Gorgeous baby" She said picking her up and showed Lottie Yasmine's shoes "Aren't they cute" She said with a small giggle and smiled as YSmine gave her younger Uncle a kiss on the forehead.

Niall chuckled "Even though the kids are awake?" He asked with a chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.