Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis went upstairs and packed Jack's bag that he normally brought here and took it back downstairs and smiled. "Hey Eleanor, erm this is his backpack that he brought here and his things he brought are inside" he said to her softly and passed her their son's backpack. "Did you need any money for him or anything?"

Jade walked off and let them talk, they just never got on and they both just seemed so awkward when they where around each other because for Eleanor, Jade had taken her boyfriend away and for Jade, she just couldn't get the thought of her fiancée being with her out of her head.

Louis spoke with Eleanor and did give her some money for Jack and smiled at his son as he came and he picked him up and gave him a loving kiss. "Be good for Mummy yeah and i'll see you soon bud" he said and gave him another kiss and cuddle before letting him down and watched as the two went out together and he cloed the door after them. "Just us three now babe"

Jade nodded and turned the tv on and smiled when Yasmine ran to the door to get the post but then she thought about it "Hang on the post never comes this late" She said confused and took it off Yasmine and opened it, she pulled the letter out and let out a piercing scream and dropped it. In the letter was a dogs foot, not stuffed or anything it was just decaying slowly with dried up blood everywhere "I'm gunna be sick" She said and ran to the bathroom. The letter was from and extremely obsessed fan that seemed to have a bit of a mental problem because it was kind of a hate letter towards Jade but written to Louis. This girl was claiming that Louis had broken her heart and she was going to make his life hell for it by hurting Jade because Jade took him away from her.

Louis raised his eyebrow himself as the post came and when he heard a scream he ran out to the hallway. "Babe what is it?" he asked and watched as she ran off to the bathroom and he heard her being sick and he picked up the letter scrunching his nose up as he read the letter and raised his eyebrow. "Erugh that's just sick" he said to himself and called the police because honestly, by the sound of what he had just read, this 'fan' wasn't right at all and he didn't really want any harm coming to his family and it was making him feel ill with a cut up horrid dog foot. "Baby you okay?" he asked her. "Are you just throwing up for this reason?"

Jade nodded queasily and couldn't actually stop being sick. When she finally stopped and cleaned herself up she cuddled herself into him and started to cry, shaking like a little puppy because she was so scared.

Louis washed his hands before he rubbed her back as he spoke to the police and let out a breath as they said they'd come and check everything out and get it safe and he thanked them before putting the phone down and wrapped his arms around Jade and kissed her head. "Shhh baby, the police are going to sort it out, this girl can't do anything"

Jade was so scared "What's wrong with her" She said and was shaking like mad.

Louis held onto her and kissed her head. "Something in the head babe, i honestly think she has a mental problem, it's freaky, it really is, but hey the police are going to sort it out and everything will be okay"

"I'm going to bed" Jade said and shook it off, going back upstairs and crawled into bed to go to sleep.

Louis nodded his head. "Alright babe, you go to bed then" he said and gave her a kiss and let her go and he sorted the house out before taking Yasmine upstairs for a bath.

The next morning Jade was at the football stadium with him as he had a meeting with his team. She had taken Yasmine outside so she could sit in the sun as they chatted and they had their meeting. But she got that burning feeling that someone was watching her and she started to get anxious.

Niall poked Malia in the ribs playfully "Baby" He said with a cheeky grin.

Louis had driven them up to Doncaster so he could have the meeting and was dressed smartly as well in a suit, even though it was hot but had to be professional about it, as he could be owning the football club. He signed all the papers needed and had the meeting and he was now in fact the new owner for Doncaster Rovers and shook the people's hands with a smile and had a picture and things before going outside and sat down on the grass with Jade. "You okay babe, you look a bit anxious" he said to her softly.

Malia groaned as she was poked playfully in the ribs. "Niall" she said. "What do you want baby?" she asked him and opened her eyes and ran her finger's through her hair and looking up at the shining part on the ceiling from her ring.

Jade looked at him and sighed as she nodded "I think I'm going to go to the toilet and calm myself down" She said and gave him a kiss and Yasmine before going to the toilet. She came out and was washing her hands and looked up and screamed to see a girl behind her, the one that was watching her and she grabbed her by the neck and shoved her into the toilet cubical, ignoring Jade's screams as she shoved her head down into the toilet and attempted to drown her and as hard as Jade tried she was powerless to stop her.

Niall smirked at Malia admiring her ring "I wanted to know what you wanted to do today baby before I go back to work next week" He cooed softly.

Louis looked at her. "Babe why do you need to go to the toilet to calm yourself down, you can do that here" he said and sighed, kissing her lips back before watching her go and he rubbed his head and sat Yasmine on his lap and kissed her head. "Yas baby, do you know what's wrong with Mummy?" he asked her softly and played with his daughter's hair and had his eyebrows furrowed.

Malia looked at him smirking. "What? why are you smirking" she said and pouted. "Niall i am not admiring the ring, i was admiring the shine by the son of it on the ceiling" she said to him and then pouted as she rolled onto her front and looking at him. "You are going to be busy and not have time for me and the kids babe"

Yasmine nodded and pointed at the girl before she followed Jade into the toilets "wa-ing Mama" She told him and her bottom lip wobbled when she heard her Mummy scream out scared.

Jade was trying her best to push her off but was starting to loose energy and consciousness as she got less and less air.

Niall just laughed at what he said before his whole face dropped "No baby no that's not true of course its not you three always come first" He cooed to her gently.

Louis looked where Yasmine had pointed and saw the girl and knew instantly that Jade was in trouble and looked when he heard a scream and he quickly got up. "Call the police" he instructed to someone and told them to watch Yasmine for a moment and he went running into the place and went to the female toilets and went inside and got the girl off her and holding her tightly so she couldn't move but not tight enough to hurt her. "Jade" he said as he kept a hold of the girl. "Are you mental!" he said to the girl he was holding.

Malia looked at him and ran her finger's through Niall's hair before sighing. "Aren't you going on a bit tour or something babe?" she asked him and ran her finger's down his cheeks. "Niall I'm not stupid, I know you are going to be busy"

Jade was on the brink of death when he ran in and she collapsed onto the floor in a heap, her breaths struggled and small as she went slightly blue but whimpered when the girl grabbed his face and kissed him.

Niall sighed and nodded "Yeah I am baby" He grumbled a little bit sadly.

Louis was honestly so scared when he looked at Jade fall to the floor in a heap. "Babe try and take deep breaths babe and try to calm down, please" he said to her before frowning as he was kissed and didn't kiss back and instantly pushed her into one of the security guys to hold onto her and he went to Jade's side and cupped her cheeks. "Babe please don't leave me, you have to try and breath"

Malia looked at him and searched his eyes before looking away from his face and ran her hand down his chest. "It's not easy you know, for you to go away and then me missing you a lot, the kids will miss you as well but it's your job and I have to support you in this"

Jade sat herself up and coughed up some of the water and was sick a bit of it a tiny bit of course though and she cuddled herself into him and started to cry even more when the girl screamed in the guys grip and shouted to Louis "Leave her for me baby, give me her ring and we can run away and get married and raise Yasmine and Jack together, come on baby you know you want to" She called out to him.

Niall looked her dead in the eyes and sighed "Baby do you want me to quit like Louis did?" He asked her softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.