Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis smiled as she nuzzled her nose against his and he gave her bum a cheeky pat with a smile. "You want to wear make up Miss Tomlinson and be like mummy" he asked and made sure he had his wallet with his cards and money in and put it into his pocket with his phone and held his car keys and smiled at his younger and only brother.

Lottie smiled a wide grin. "Oh they are so cute, I hope you two are going to have more kids now you see engaged" she said grinning and gave Yasmine a kiss. "Giving Uncle Ernest a kiss"

Malia smirked at him cheekily. "Why not, the kids can occupy themselves with the TV, they were watching a film"

Jade smiled and giggled as he cheekily patted her bum and she pinched his cheekily before laughing "Oh no no no, just because were engaged doesn't mean where having any other kids just yet! I want to be married first but one day we will, soon" She said with a happy smile and looked at her fiancée "Did you want a new baby, baby?" She asked with a giggle before stroking Ernest's cheek and smiled as he giggled at her and she blew a kiss on his lips and smiled as he erupted into even more giggles.

Niall laughed and sneakily slipped his hands ever so slowly up her top.

Louis jumped a little as his bum was pinched and raised his eyebrow. "Slow down Lottie, we only just got engaged recently and Yasmine is still young and I have jack as well" he reminded her and looked at jade and gave her head a kiss. "Yeah I do of course want another baby but that can wait until we are married, a whole reason for a honeymoon alone babe" he said with a cheeky smile and picked his brother up. "Are you happy now, mummy said you were grumpy yesterday"

Malia smiled a wide grin and ran her fingers through his hair. "Plus just have to be more careful, the kids might even fall asleep"

Jade smiled and gave his little brother a kiss on the lips and smiled as he giggled again "Aw happy bubba now aren't you baby" She said and looked as everyone was ready but when scarlet red when he mentioned the honeymoon because it was right when his Mum came over "Lets go" She giggled anxiously and led them out of the house.

Niall chuckled "But what if they don't?" He asked her softly.

Louis smiled as he held his brother. "Look at all the love you get already and your twin sister, both very happy twins" he said smiling and rolled his eyes with a laugh as she blushed. "It's just my mum jade" he said laughing and passed his brother to his mum. "Better go, I have this table booked for soon"

Maila smiled and shrugged. "We'll think about that if it happens Niall" she said and kissed the tip of his nose"

Jade smiled and took his hand, following them all outside and they went to the restraunt and sat down at the table. She sat Yasmine down next to her and showed her everything she could have for dinner.

Niall chuckled "Okay deal" He said with a cheeky grin.

Louis smiled as he took jade hand and going to the car and going to the restaurant. He sat down on jades other side at the table and put his arm over the back of her chair. "Babe we can have her dinner brought when we all have starters" he said to her.

Malia giggled and kissed his lips with a smile. "Just better keep our ears open for the stairs, don't want them walking in to us doing something"

Jade smiled and held his hand that was around the back of her chair before she nodded "Yeah okay, I think she's just gunna have the pasta" She said and gave her the colouring book and pencils and told her to be careful with them.

Niall nodded in agreement "But that makes it more fun" He said with a chuckle.

Louis laced their fingers together when she held his hand and he kissed her head and nodded. "If she wants the pasta, then that's fine" he said smiling and ran his thumb over Yasmine cheek. "Do you know what you are going to have babe?"

Malia gave him a cheeky smile. "Exactly babe, it makes it a lot more fun because there is a risk of being caught"

Jade nodded and pointed out her start and main before checking it over with Yasmine that she wanted pasta but looked up to his whole family taking pictures of them and she giggled, realising how cute it must of looked to them all, he had his arm around her back and was holding her hand as she fussed over their daughter, looking like a cute little family "So hows the new twins?" She asked his Mum softly and smiled kindly at her.

Niall chuckled and scooped her up into the air above him before flipping them both over so he was ontop of her.

Louis looked at what she was having when she pointed them out. "You picked so quick" he said with a chuckle and kissed her head before rolling his eyes at his family members taking pictures of them three and would of course brought jack as well but Eleanor was taking him to her parents as it was her mums birthday.

Joannah smiled at the three. "Oh Louis, don't roll your eyes" she said to him and nodded at what Jade said. "Yeah they have been a pleasure, I've had a lot of kids that is for sure, two set of twins as well now" she said with a smile.

Malia squealed as he scooped her up. "Niall" she said laughing and looking up at him on top of her. "Oh hey handsome, nice of you to lay on top of me" she said with a giggle and ran her hands up his top on his back.

Jade laughed as he rolled his eyes and she smiled "Aw well thats good, Your certainly Mother of the year in my books, raising this hyper over excited child" She said and gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek "Came our perfect didn't you baby" She said happily and smiled as Yasmine passed him a picture "I draw Me, You and Mummy!" She said with an excited giggle.

Niall chuckled "Its like I'm god looking down on heaven" He said cheekily as he knew it was corny.

Louis had a cheeky smile on his face. "Should of used protection mum if you didn't want so many kids, you had me at eighteen" he said and nodded. "Of course, more perfect than my siblings" he said with a teasing smile and took the picture from Yasmine and smiled. "Aww princess, you are such a great drawer, why don't you draw one for nanny"

"Louis you weren't even planned, i was 18 when I had you, didn't stay with your dad long and you took your old step dads last name, I love my kids and I wouldn't change any of them for anything"

Malia giggled with what he said. "That is so cheesy and corny babe" she said and pecked his lips. "Oh how much I love you Mr Horan"

Jade's mouth dropped at what he said and she slapped his arm sharply "Don't say that to your Mother! Anyway your one to talk, you had a daughter at 22!" She reminded him and all his sisters where laughing, she had been brought up in Chelsea so she was posh. So when she told him off or did something like that it really showed, her posh accent shining through. She then lit up at what Yasmine Drew and giggled as she drew another one "Nanny for ooo" She said and passed it too her.

Niall chuckled "You are what you eat" He say and burst into fits of laughter.

Louis frowned as she slapped his arm sharply. "Ow that hurt" he said before raising his eyebrow. "She was the one who said she has loads of kids, Yasmine was planned, technically 22 and had two kids, jack as well and you sounded very posh then"

Joannah rolled her eyes before she started laughing a little at the posh accent. "Leave your fiancée alone Louis, she grew up in a lovely area" she said and smiled. "Aww Thankyou Yasmine" she said and blew her a kiss.

Maila started laughing herself with what he said. "In your mind, I think that is very true with the way you love your food"

Jade rolled her eyes "Yes but Jack wasn't planned was he, need to learn to wrap it babe" She said and then blushed a little but smiled at his Mum "Thankyou" She said and gave her fiancée a elbow in the ribs "Sorry but I think you'll find you like my posh accent in some situations" She whispered into his ear and patted his upper thigh.

Niall was fully cracking up and had tears of laughter rolling down his cheeks.

Louis shook his head. "No Jack wasn't planned and hey, at the time, me and Eleanor just got carried away" he said pouted. "Bullying me today" he said and rubbed his ribs before laughing at what she whispered into his ear. "I'll give you that, your posh accent in some situations is a turn on"

Malia couldn't help but laugh herself at him laughing and wiped his cheeks for him.

Jade giggled and gave him a kiss on his lips "Baby its not bullying when I love you" She said softly and linked her hands with his under the table and ran her hand up and down his leg and smiled as Yasmine started laughing and giggling around with Lottie.

Niall finally calmed down and looked at her but burst out into fits of laughter again.

Louis smiled and kissed her lips back with a smile. "And I love you too" he said to her and linked his fingers back with hers and let her run her hand up and down his leg. "Order this food, I'm starving" he said and sipped on his drink he had.

Malia shook her head. "You are a nutter" she said laughing and got him off her and onto the bed next to her.

Jade laughed "Aw babe hungry" She said with a giggle and ordered when the waitress came over "And can she have the kids carbonara and lemonade please but could we have hers when we have our starter please?" She asked softly.

Niall pouted at her "Baby" He whined when she pushed him off of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.