Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Babe I don't want to know about what other guys could be doing, how about I answer the door next time" Louis said to her and rested his head on her shoulder and gave it a gentle kiss. "I know I don't have to say Thankyou for everything but genuinely that was something I was going to Thankyou for Jade, it just to me seemed like you got a bit annoyed that I hadn't" he said and smiled. "I love you too" he said and gave her a loving kiss.

Jade giggled a little bitt "Aw you don't like other guys getting pleasure over your girl do you baby?" She asked him softly before smiling happily "As long as I have you to hold thats a thankyou enough" She said and actually cared about him so much.

Louis shook his head. "Of course I don't, it makes me feel ill just thinking about it" he said and shuddered. "Meant to be for me to pleasure myself over, my girl, my gorgeous fiancée" he said before kissing her head. "You'll always have me to hold baby" he said and took a prawn cracker and put it in his mouth. "Want help dishing it out? What do the kids have?"

Jade smiled "Your girl" She said gently and gave his lips a kiss "But when you pleasure yourself its not thinking of me its thinking of that girl on the screen" She said cheekily and with a giggle because there was countless amounts of times that she had actually walked in on him having a wank. She then nodded and giggled as the kids suddenly livened up "Normally just some rice or noddles with some sauce, whatever they want really" She said gently an gave them both a prawn cracker each to nibble on "And they both love the prawn toast and chicken satay" She said with a small giggle.

Louis gave her lips the kiss back before raising his eyebrow. "How do you know that? And anyway not all the time is it from that picture, I do it over you as well but anyway, lets not talk about me pleasuring myself" he said to her and nodded. He sorted the two kids out and letting jade do both theirs and he put everything on the kids liked and done them both a drink.

Jade giggled "Aw baby, I've seen your videos saved on your laptop" She said and giggled even more "Well atleast I know when I send you pictures your using them" She said with a giggle before nodding and finished up their food and got it all ready.

Louis pouted at what she said. "Baby they are meant to be a secret and yes I do use pictures you send me and I use them whenever I do that sort of thing but lets now stop taking about it" he said and put the kiss plates and drinks on the table for them. "Now lets just enjoy this lovely food"

Jade laughed "Baby they're hardly a secret when you put the in a folder on the from screen" She said with a giggle before nodding and being quite and gave everybody their food.

"They aren't in a folder on my desktop screen, baby" Louis said to her and would have to move it. "It's not named my pleasure time though is it, so not like anyone would know" he said and helped her with the food before he sat down and used the chopsticks to eat his. "Mmmm this is so good"

Jade laughed "Baby its called bank, which most guys call their wank bank so its pretty obvious" She said with a giggle "Your just lucky I looked at your laptop before I let Yasmine on it" She said shaking her head and are her own and watched the kids with theirs "Dada elp me" Yasmine said holding her chopsticks out to him for him to help her use them.

"Yeah and bank could easily be to do with my money or something" Louis said to her. "She wouldn't of clicked on that anyway, but i'll move it to a place only i know about and the kids wouldn't come across it alright babe" he said to her and carried on eating and smiled at his daughter. "Aww baby can't you do it" he said and put his chopsticks down and got up and sat behind Yasmine and put the chopsticks correctly in her hands and helping her to use them.

Yasmine giggled as he helped her use them and she are them happily whilst giggling "Dada elp me!" She chimed to her Mum excitedly and Jade giggled "Aw thats right baby, Daddy's helping you" She said and smiled at how cute it was.

Louis smiled as he pretty much done it for his daughter and fed her using the chopsticks. "Of course I'd help you, my baby girl" he said and gave her head a kiss with a smile and continued to help his daughter.

Jade smiled happily and took a picture of the two and set it as her background before finishing up her dinner, went over to his side and whilst he was helping Yasmine she fed him his food with a giggle and occasionally would give him a kiss on the lips with a cheeky giggle.

Louis gave his daughter's head another kiss with a smile and carried on feeding her with a laugh. "Are you enjoying this princess" he asked her before smiling and laughed as Jade came and fed him his food at the same time and would kiss her lips back with a smile on his lips.

Jack was laughing as he watched the three of them "Mummy said Daddy's family was silly" He said giggling and that made Yasmine start giggling to so Jade ended up laughing too.

Louis looked at Jack and started laughing at what his son said. "Your Mummy loves this family" he said smiling and gave his son a tickle and then gave him a kiss. "I love you so much Jack" he said smiling and blew a raspberry on his cheek.

Jade smiled as Jack giggled and squealed "You ready for Mummy to pick you up Jack?" She asked him softly and stroked his hair and smiled when he nodded.

Louis laughed and hugged his son with a smile and then nodded. "Yeah you are going back to Mummy's tonight and staying with her for a few days like you normally do, your Mummy should be here soon actually" he said and stood up.

Jade smiled as she cleaned Jack up and heard the door go and she answered it "Hi, he's just finished dinner" She said softly and it always had been a bit tight and awkward around each other because they never really had gotten used to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.