Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lottie nodded her head. "Mmm I heard you both, the whole reason why I did put the music on in the first place and then me and my boyfriend got a bit carried away and done the same thing" she said and looked at her niece and laughed. "Why can't your Mummy and Daddy have more babies, you would be the best big sister ever Yasmine" she said before nodding. "Aww I bet Mummy is going to get you a beautiful dress, a very pretty one because you are the princess bridesmaid"

Malia sighed with what her daughter whispered and her eyes flickered to Niall a moment. "You can take her with you then" she said and picked Finn off the sofa and kissed his head. "Looks like it's going to be just us two for six months bud" she said to him softly and taking him upstairs to put him to bed, feeling like Summer wanted Niall more than her and that she always asked for him, to her it felt like Summer saw her as a step Mum and didn't want to acknowledge her as her real Mum.

Jade giggled "Yes believe me I know, You should thank me! I had to stop him multiple times from storming into your room and tearing the poor boy off of you!" She said and chuckled before smiling at Yasmine "Because when I was a baby Daddy went away and didn't come back for ages and I don't want Daddy to go away again" She said with sniffle and Jade's smile dropped and her heart broke from what her daughter was saying.

Niall grinned at his daughter but sighed as Malia walked away "Babe, babe come on! Oh for god sake" He called out to her but muttered the last section of the sentence.

Lottie nodded. "I assumed that is why he was banging on the wall, good thing he don't live at home anymore then isn't it, he doesn't have to hear me doing that sort of thing and I don't want to hear him do" she said before looking at Yasmine and her heart broke herself. "Aww Yasmine" she said and kissed her niece's head. "He wouldn't go away again if they had another baby, he had to go away for that time, he didn't have a choice Yasmine, he won't leave you ever again" she said to her softly.

Malia heard Niall calling and she rolled her eyes, continuing to put Finn to bed, tucking him in and gave him a loving kiss before going downstairs again like nothing happened. "I was putting Finn to bed actually Niall, not walking away" she said to him. "Because I'm sure his bed a lot more comfortable than the sofa he was sleeping on"

Jade sighed and stroked Yasmine's hair "You love your Daddy don't you baby girl" She cooed softly and Yasmine nodded "We go see Daddy now?" She asked sweetly and sniffled.

Niall sighed "Right well okay babe I didn't understand that did I? Sorry for worrying and caring" she said and curled up to Summer on the sofa.

Lottie smiled with what Jade asked Yasmine. "Little Daddy's girl, yet she loves her bonding time with her beautiful Mummy" she said smiling. "They are playing football at Doncaster's ground I think, we could go there and watch them"

"What do you mean you didn't understand that, babe he was tired and falling asleep on the sofa, so put him down for a nap, he didn't sleep well last night" Malia said to him and watched as he curled up to Summer on the sofa and she got a blanket and put it over the two of them before sitting on the space left in her own little corner and curled her feet under her and turned the Tv back on and passed Niall the remote for it.

Jade nodded "Shall we go and surprise Daddy Yasmine?" She asked her sweetly.

Niall sighed and put Summer down, went over to Malia and scooped her up and put the three off them together and cuddled both of his girls, Summer in the middle "What's wrong?" He asked Malia softly as Summer was distracted.

Yasmine looked at her Mum and nodded her head, sniffling a little still. "Go surprise Daddy Mummy, let my run onto the pitch and surprise him" she said and a small smile now on her lips.

"Niall what are you doing" Malia said as he scooped her up and let him put the three together and she leaned her head on Niall' shoulder as Summer's head was leaned against his arm. "Nothing, I'll talk to you later about it babe"

Jade smiled and opened her arms out and took her daughter "Oh baby girl you really do love your Daddy don't you, come on then let's go and surprise Daddy" She cooed softly and lovingly.

Niall sighed and cuddled his family together and watched with a smile as Summer actually fell asleep.

Yasmine happily went into her Mum's arms and gave her back a loving hug and have her lips a kiss. "But I love you lots too" she said to her and kissed her Mum's cheek before resting her head on her Mum's shoulder.

Malia stayed cuddled up with him and watched Summer fall asleep as well and she moved her daughter's hair away from her face. "I feel like she doesn't see me as a Mum, no matter what she does or wants to do, she just wants you to do it with her or do something for her, I mean she got mad at me for cuddling you earlier, I'm her own Mum, I just feel like she don't love me or want to know me" she said to Niall now that Summer was asleep.

Jade smiled softly and kissed her lips back "And of course I love you too, your my little baby girl, my whole world and my only gorgeous girl" She cooed softly.

Niall felt his whole heart sink and he took Summer to bed and went back downstairs to Malia and he instantly pulled her into a tight cuddle "Aw baby of course she sees you as her Mummy, of course she does" He cooed to her softly and lovingly.

Yasmine smiled as her mum spoke to her. "Love both you and Daddy lots and lots" she said smiling. "Both your baby girl that you love loads" she said with a smile.

Malia let him get up with Summer and take her and she brought her knees up to her chest and cuddled back into Niall and started crying. "She doesn't, what daughter gets mad at her own mum for cuddling her fiancé, I feel like I can't show my love towards you because it will upset her and she'd get mad, yet I'm her Mum" she said and wiped her cheeks. "I get she might have a closer bond with you, I was a Daddy's girl as well, but I showed my Mum a lot of love too, Summer doesn't show me any, when I ask her for kissed and cuddles, she don't want them, you ask her and straight away she comes to you for them" she said to him as tears fell down her cheeks.

Once they had arrived at the football pitch she sneaked in with the girls and she let Yasmine run to Louis into the pitch but was careful as she watched her go incase she got hurt.

Niall felt his heart ache "Oh baby don't cry otherwise your going to make me cry" He whispered hoarsely before pressing his lips against her temple "Then we can talk to her baby, I won't take her with me, I'll take Finn instead and leave you two to have Mummy and Daughter bonding time okay" He cooed softly and lovingly.

Louis was with his sisters boyfriend and had gotten to know the guy, admitting he wasn't bad. He was doing kick ups with the ball he had and took a shot afterwards, grinning as he scored and looked to see Yaamine running to him. "Baby girl, where did you come from" he asked and picked her up and spun her around when she got to him.

Malia stayed cuddled into him and trying to wipe her tears away. "No Niall I don't want for us to talk to her, there isn't any point in point in doing that, she's still young and she wants to go with you, it's fine you can take her, just leave this and let happen, happen, I'm sure she'll get over it"

Jade smiled and made sure the two eldest twins where okay before going over to him and nibbled on his ear from behind "What can I say, your a very missed person" She purred into his ear softly.

"We come and see you Daddy we are and we have come to surprise you we have because I missed you I did!" She said giggling and squealing excitedly.

Louis smiled as he placed Yasmine on his hip and grinned as he felt his ear being nibbled from behind. "Babe I thought you were having a girls day out" he asked her smiling and wrapped a arm around his fiancée and looked at his daughter and chuckled at her giggling and squealing excitedly. "You came to see me and surprise me, well you gave me a big surprise princess, I missed you too" he said and gave her lips a loving kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.