Oh Bite Me!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay rubbed her back and held her close "they can't hurt you anymore nora, know that,"

Nora nodded into his shoulder, her tears staining his shirt. She was still so frightened by the idea of him ever coming back for her. She knew some of her other scars where visible from where he was, like the ones from when he would drink from her.

"Nora, your covered in scars from what they did to you, but it just shows how strong you really are," he whispered and patted her head

Nora pressed her lips into a thin line, whipping her tears. "Not to whoever wanted to buy me. I was supposed to cover them up so I could be resold, but they would do a full body inspection and see my scars." She whispered, shuttering at the memories of what those men would do to her.

he rubbed her back gently "but you lived, and you can now stay safe and sound here," he said and gently kissed the top of your head "and i swear on my life, that i will never force you to do anything or hurt you in any way"

Nora nodded again, pulling away a bit as she rubbed her eyes free of tears. "Thanks." She mumbled, looking at him with her red and puffy eyes.

"your welcome," he said and petted her head "do you want anything?"

Nora shook her head, wiping her eyes. "No, I am fine. For real this time."

Reactions: Luna Grace Sky
Jay smiled at her and rubbed her back again "you better be" he joked

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora blushed at him, pulling on her white locks. She chewed on her lower lip and she closed her eyes, relaxing under his touch. She didn't like the feeling she had in her heart, for she was sure it was forbidden for a neko to love her master.

Jay continued to rub her back "i so happy to see you so relaxed"

Reactions: IceQueen
Nora purred lightly, shivers still running up her spine. "It's because you treat me so nice." She mumbled to him.

he smiled happily "because you deserve to be treated like this, and i want you to be happy," he murmured and rubbed her back in bigger circles

Nora stared at him, slowly pulling into her temptations. She let her arms rest around his waist loosely, her spine still tingling as she moved in a bit.

He looked at her "Nora. No matter what you are my equal and ill never put u down. .." he murmurs and moves some of her hair away from her face

Nora stared back at him, biting at her lip nervously. Her heart was telling her to go for it, but her mind was telling her to obey reason. He probably didn't like her. But as he moved her hair out of the way, the small touch sent her heart onto the edge of willing, leaning in more.

As Nora leaned close, Jay's heart neat a little faster and be pulled her a little closer. He loved seeing her happy, and having her close

Nora sucked in a breath, looking at him. She searched his eyes for any sign that he wanted to be something more than guest and home owner, that she wouldn't be overstepping her boundaries.

His eyes met hers and he understood, letting his own feelings come to the surface for once. As soon as they did his heart thumped happily and gently kissed her forhead

Nora closed her eyes with a happy purr, looking up at him. But she could already feel that her heart yearned for more. She stared into his eyes for a while before moving in close till their noses touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.