Office Romance

He sat up and bit his lip when he saw the other car, but sighed with relief when he saw Kieara running over. "Hey. Everything alright?" he asked her.

Kieara nodded. "Yeah, just go." She said knowing the sooner they left the better.

He nodded and started up the car, driving towards his home again. "Did you get what you needed?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah, I got it." She said to him. She hadn't had the time to grab any clothes, just her violin, the photograph of her and her mother, and a locket that belonged to her.

"Alright, good," he said. They took about ten minutes to get to his house, he let her out of the car and opened the front door. "My guest room is right over here," Mitch told her, leading her down the hall and pointing to a door. "I need to go get Gary, so you can go to bed or come with."

"I will come with you." She wasn't really comfortable being in his house alone. She placed her things on the bed. She then followed after him and got back into the car.

He backed the car out of the driveway and drove back to the bar. They found an even more drunk Gary standing, more like wobbling, outside and muttering to himself. Mitch turned to Kieara, "Brace yourself, you're about to hear Gary's life story." He smiled jokingly and stepped out of the car, putting an arm around Gary and pulling him over, pushing him into the back-seat.

"Shot through the heart and you're too late," Gary sang.

Rolling his eyes, he smiled at Kieara and got into the front seat again, pulling the car onto the street. "Here we go."

Kieara couldn't help but giggle at Gary's butchering of those lyrics. She turned a little in her seat. She was naturally sweet and had a soft voice that was perfect for comforting people. "Hi Gary." She spoke as she lppled tp him.

Jesus, butchered the spelling, stupid typos *looked to him.

lol, it's fine, though I was slightly confused ^^ Don't worry about it~
---

Mitch smiled a little as he drove, turning to her for a second.

Gary looked up, "Oh! A girl!" He waved his hand a little, smiling. "I thought Mitch was picking me up," he slurred, then, an expression of shock came onto his face. "Mitch! Sex-change?!"

Mitch burst into a bout of coughing, almost slamming the breaks. "Oh my god! Seriously Gary?" he half-shouted, his accent resurfacing, "I'm driving, we're not in England, the steering wheel is not on the right! That's Kieara, you met her earlier remember?"

"Ohhhhh," Gary slurred, "What a relief, I thought I was attracted to you."

(Lol, sorry about the Gary thing, thought it'd be fun thought ^^; )

(lmfao!!! LOVE IT! XDD)

Kieara gasped then laughed unable to help it. "I'm sorry Mitch." She spoke then looked to Gary. She blushed when he said he was attracted to her. "You need to get in the bed as soon as you're home." She instructed Gary.

"Woah! When did my mom get here?" Gary said, flopping over the seat.

Mitch turned for a second him and hit him. "Don't be rude! I'll wake you up with an air-horn tomorrow," he growled turning back to the road. He smiled a little. "Sorry about this Kieara, you're probably tired, huh? Don't worry, we'll be at Gary's place in a second," he assured her.

Gary fell silent, having fallen asleep in the backseat and Mitch sighed with relief. "This guy..." he muttered, "My best friend, but I wish he weren't such a drunk. At least he didn't bug with the story of his lost lover." Mitch smiled a little, looking at her as he parked the car outside of a small house. "His girlfriend from highschool broke up with him the night he was going to propose. Let me tell you, even I was pissed."

Kieara jumped as he was hit. She listened to Mitch. "awww.....poor guy...." Her heart went out to him. He seemed friendly enough. She sighed. "I hope he finds someone."

Mitch smiled, "Hey, don't tell him I said this, but he's a really nice guy and not bad-looking either. He'll find someone, don't you worry. A nice girl in a cubicle near his has a crush on him, I hear." He laughed a little. "I'll be right back."

With that, he pulled Gary out, took his keys and took him into his house. A few minutes later, he came back outside and got in the car. "Alright, back home now," he said, smiling. "He's going to have a hell of a hang-over."

"Yeah, that he is." She spoke to him. She yawned her pink lips parting as she rubbed her good eye softly. She was rather tired.

Minutes later, Mitch parked the car outside of his home and got out, opening her door for her. "You look be-- Um... Tired, let's get some sleep. I'll take you shopping tomorrow," he said, smiling and leading her inside. He sighed a little, glad he managed to stop himself before saying the word 'beat'.

Kieara didn't catch it. She nodded to him. "Ok." She ofered a smile as she got out and went inside. Those were the only clothes she had. Oh well. She'd manage.

He was about to head into his room when he looked back at her, in her work-clothes. "Hey, want to borrow a t-shirt and some shorts or something? It'd be kind of uncomfortable to sleep in that and you wouldn't want to make me curious by saying you can sleep in your underwear." He laughed a little, shaking his head. "Joking, but seriously, want to borrow something?"

Kieara smiled. "That would be nice, thank you." She told him. She followed after him.

He stepped into his room and grabbed a t-shirt as well as some sweat pants and basketball shorts. Mitch stepped back out and handed them to her. "Here you go, if you don't like those, I have every colour of the rainbow, hardly used," he offered in an offical voice, laughing a little.