Office Romance

Kieara smiled. "Thanks." She spoke to him and stepped into his bathroom and changed. The t-shirt was huge on her, and once she'd changed out of her work clothes and bra, it showed how big her breasts really were. She wore the basketball shorts too since the sweatpants were too big even though those were baggy on her too. The t shirt hung slightly off one of her shoulders.

He had waited outside of the bathroom to take what she didn't wear. When she came out, he blushed a little and took the sweat pants, turning his gaze down to his feet. "Um... They look... Good on you... Goodnight," he said nervously, stepping over to his room quickly, smiling at her before going in.

Kieara was confused but shrugged. "Thanks." She said and went into her own room.

Mitch laid down, burying his face in his pillow. "She's so... pretty..." he groaned, his voice muffled.

One couldn't have seen it in the dark of the hall, but her arms were covered in bruises and scars as wlel.

He had fallen asleep, but in the middle of the night, he woke up with a dry throat. "Ugh..." he groaned, getting up. He switched on a few lights on his way to the kitchen, serving himself a glass of water and drinking it.

Her door was open, and some light was shining in, but she was in a deep sleep. She looked rather peaceful in her sleep. She had her shirt still hanging off one shoulder, but in the light, one could see the bruises and scratches on her arms.

Yawning, Mitch checked into her room as he went back to his. His heart fell when he saw the bruises and scratches. "That... evil bastard," he growled, stomping into his room. It made him angry that such a nice girl had to endure living with some weirdo brute. He would do something... He didn't know what though.

She slept good throught he night knowing that she didn't have to wake up to that evil man that she usually did. She woke the next morning fairly late. She hadn't had anyh good sleep in so long. She yawned and sat up.

Mitch was still stomping around, he had woken up a few hours before her and gone into a rage around his house. "What a jerk!" he half-shouted as he cooked breakfast, out of any other insult. He sighed a little as he flipped the pancake. "I'll be damned if I ever let her go back there."

Kieara rose a brow. She could hear him saying something through the house and stomping around. She didn't know what was wrong with him though. She got up and walked into the kitchen.

He turned quickly, pulling off a quick smile. "Hope you like pancakes," he said, putting some on a plate for her. "Oh, by the way, I don't care what happens to me, but I'm going back to your house," he told her quickly.

Kieara's eyes widened. "Wait, what?" She asked. "You cant....why?" she seemed scared and nerv
ous about him going back.

He motioned to her arms, "That, that is the reason why!" He pulled on a jacket. "I'll walk there, they won't be able to find you. I'm leaving my wallet and ID here, so relax. I told you, I can't do nothing when I see you all... bruised and stuff. You're too pretty and nice for that," he said, blushing.

"You don't understand Mitch, he'll kill you! Him or his goons one!" She spoke grabbing his arm. She sighed. "Please just....just be careful and if things get hairy, get out, promise me...."

He nodded nervously. "If I'm not back in an hour and I haven't called, call Gary. He's on my speed-dial two," he told her, giving Kieara his phone. "But I promise I'll get out if things look like they'll get bad."

Kieara nodded. She was scared for him, and she wasn't sure why.

He set out, remembering the way to her house. Within twenty minutes, he was walking up the front steps and knocking on the door loudly.

Kieara's nerves couldn't take it. She had to have someone at least to talk to. She speed dialed Gary hoping he wouldn't be too mad for her disturbing his hangover.

A man from inside moved to the door with a glare. A guy stood there with jet hair and cold steel colored eyes. "What?"

Gary answered, his voice groggy and tired. "Mitch, please don't use the air-horn," he said.

Mitchell stared at the man steadily. "So... I saw a young lady leaving this house, a little bruised up. I figured I'd stop by and see what the problem was. And hopefully stop it."