Off to War round 2 (parts already taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh I didn't think you would want me to actualy come that early...but sure."
He nodded to her question.
Jason sat down next to her and whispered.
"You know, I missed that."

"My breakfast? Yeah, well it's a lot of work to make it all, I only do it every once in awhile now." She said with a laugh as she watched the marshmallows, making sure they didn't burn. "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Alana asked, wanting to surprise him and stop by before if she could.

"12 AM, its not that early, now that I think about it."
Taking one of the sticks he ate the marshmallow not expecting how hot it was.
"Ouch, ouch"
He forced himself to swallow it that wasn't much better.

Alana laughed at him as did the rest of the group. "You have to wait. I think almost every year you burn yourself on them, you never remember." She shook her head and took her own marshmallow off, blowing on it to try to cool it down a little.

"It was worth it! It tasted great!"
He got something to drink to cool his throat.
Jason grinned attempting to tease her a little.
"Heey, Alana when I visit you, can I stay at your place?"

She frowned slightly. "Well yeah, if you want to. Wouldn't you want to stay with your parents though?" Alana asked, not getting his tease. His house wasnt far away from hers so there would be no reason for him to stay at her place.

He sighed to her reply, it was always hard to catch her ofguard with those.
"Well I just thought it could be more fun, maybe the idea isn't that good."
Jason knew what his friends thought about it, it wasn't hard to tell and he hoped she would go for it, obviously it would be a little awkward now.
Taking another marshmallow he this time took care it wasn't too hot.

Alana shrugged. "Yeah, it's fine. I'm sure I have a sleeping bag from when we were kids you could use." She joked before nudging into him. "Don't expect breakfast all the time though, you'll have to make your own sometimes."

"I can take care of myself..don't you worry!"
He finished eating and looked up.
"I guess I have to leave soon..."
Jason wasn't too happy about that, but he couldn't change it.

She frowned. "Oh... Ah, alright. Well I'll come over to your place tomorrow for some breakfast before you have to do." Alana said before biting into her s'more.

(Sorry for OOC I'm insanely sorry I didn't get a message for this reply at all ._.)

"See you!" Jason got up and made his way up and to his car, getting home and to bed rather fast.

(It's fine, no problem :)

Alana watched him go and sighed, looking back at the fire. She wished he was staying for longer.

"You defiantly have a thing for him." Ali said with a laugh as as snuggled up against Kyle. "You two will figure things out eventually. And then I'll be happy to be a bridesmaid."

Alana just rolled her eyes. "You are too much sometimes. But I'm going to go as well, see you all around." She called as she went to her car.

---

After waking up with the sun Alana took a quick shower and then went over to his house. She had already talked to Jason's parents and used the spare key to get into the house. After finding the ingredients she started to make his favorite breakfast.

Jason woke up and took a shower, when he left it and was dressed he heard noise from the kitchen and came inside, finding Alana.
"Hey, you are already here?"
It didn't actually confuse him that she got inside, his parents knew he didn't mind it, she didn't ever cause him any serious trouble either.
"You really are eager to see me lately, maybe the other were right?"
Jason laughed as he looked around the kitchen.
"Oh...you made me my favorite food? You are the best Alana!"

"No, I just have to be at the pool in..." She looked up at the clock and sighed. "About a half hour. I figured I should say goodbye in a nice way." Alana told him before turning and handing him a plate. It had a pancake with banana eyes and a bacon smile. When they were kids he used to like it.

"And if you don't want to see me as much just tell me because you're a lot of work mister." Alana joked with a soft laugh.

"I could never complain about seeing you too much, you know that!" he smiled as he took the plate and sat on the chair placing the plate on the table.
"You really are the best.." with a smile he started eating and looked at Alana
"I will be back in just a few days and then you can occupy me all you want, if you want that is."

Alana just nodded and finished up the rest of the food. "I'll still have work, but you can just hang around the pool like you usually do." She said before sitting next to him and starting on her own food.

"Oh right, you still have work I forgot" he admitted as he continued eating.
"We will not her bored either way I guess, we usually don't.." Jason smiled, they truly never got bored when they were at each others places.
"Wasn't there this movie you wanted to watch?"

She looked at him for a moment, trying to remember before shrugging. "I'm not sure... Maybe there was, but I can't remember now." Alana said before standing and taking her cleared plate to the sink.

"Hmm I see, I thought you would have one."
Jason cleaned his plate and looked at her
"You don't seem too happy today..."
He couldn't blame her, but it wasn't nice to see her what seemed to be a little annoyed.

She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "I just thought we still had the summer to hang out. The others are staying around and I figured we could all go some place or just talk by the pool... My ideas were cut short." Alana said before starting to wash her plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.