Off to War round 2 (parts already taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her puzzled as she mentioned that, "Sightings doesn't mean attack though...I doubt that even if we find anything, it would attack us just because it could attack us." he swam after her while talking and he sighed "Well I guess you are right, we should still not always stop at this point, just because you feel like it could get dangerous."

Alana smiled slightly before splashing him. "Tell me about your training more. Were there any girls there or is it just guys?" She asked, starting to float on her back.

He thought for a bit as he splashed back at her, "I think we are mainly guys, I saw one or two girls, but one of them could probably knock me out and was almost more of a guy than me, the other one seemed a little odd at the place. Most of the guys though are really trained and seemed prepared for it."

She nodded. "But your fitting in right? No hazing is going on or anything?" Alana figured she didn't have to worry about him too much or hoped she didn't have to.

"It's fine, I don't actually have any problems with anyone, I just feel slightly odd there, after all I don't know anyone that well as of yet, but I'm not an outsider either." He smiled as he now wanted to know her part, "Are you looking forward to college? I mean, it's a lot of new things for you too!"

Alana shrugged. "I don't know anymore. Sometimes I wish we could just stay in high school." She sighed and hit the water with her hand. "My mom keeps trying to get me to go shopping for things, but I don't want to. I just want to relax into summer."

He chuckled and looked up, "Well, guess things do change quite a bit...but if you don't wanna go shopping alone I can join you, at least it doesn't feel like that much of a change that way." He smiles at her and sighs. "I can understand you though..I'd have much rather preferred to stay in high school for another few years."

Status
Not open for further replies.