Off to War round 2 (parts already taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well? You can never know how much a person can change in just a week, especially when you leave at not too good terms." he smiled at her and ate his food whilst taking glimpses at her. "I guess we could just not do too much since you worked all day and I'm also a little tired, we could just go swim a little and unless we don't come up with anything else we can just go home after that, we could of course do a pillow fight like back when we stayed over at each others house." Jason came up with a few ideas as he leaned back on the ground after finishing his food.

Alana laughed and shook her head. "I don't think a pillow fight would be as fun anymore and with my sunburn it probably would hurt." She said with a shrug. "Maybe we could watch a movie of something, some funny one."

"I'm always up for that..soo even thought I was just gone for a week, how have you been over all? I was wondering about when you finally get a boyfriend to make me so jealous that I go crazy.." he laughed and got rid of the clothes and made his way to the water with a smile on his face.

"I've been fine, just working a lot, getting ready for college." Alana said with a shrug as she watched him. "Yeah, I've gotten a couple boyfriends while you were gone, they weren't all that great though." She joked.

He laughed "well, you always said you would do that when I rejected you in our first year in school.." Jason yawned and walked deeper into the water as he looked at her with a smile. "I'm glad you have so many boyfriends, you should introduce me to all of them so I can be mad at them" he laughed and waited for her.

"Yeah, we can go over to their places tomorrow." Alana told him as she headed into the water. "I want to build a sandcastle later, just so you know. I want to show you what I learned from some kids this week, it's a way to make cool towers."

He splashed water towards her when she mentioned meeting them. "No! The rest of the week I don't want to hear of any boyfriend!" He complained as he laughed.
"Oh? You learned something about that? Show me that later then." He then splashed more water to her. "Just don't build too many towers."

"Why? Afraid that my towers will look better than yours or something?" She asked, smiling slightly. When he splashed at her she simply went under water, letting the lowering of noise calm her. Alana had always liked being underwater, it had a calming affect on her.

Jason laughed "your towers can never beat mind!" He started diving after her and smiled at her, she always seemed so relaxed underwater and it made him happy to see her like this, he swam up to her and got up with her together smiling gently.
"Is it still that good for you to not hear anything?"

"I love it." Alana said with a grin. "I can hear my thoughts for once and can just be me." She touched his shoulder and laughed. "I think you might be starting to get some muscles. Are they working you hard?"

"Actually I thought they would be more tough...but turned out that since I just started and I'm in a rather good shape I mainly just do things that aren't hard work for me, but for many other guys." he smiled and made his way out of the water. "So come on, show me your new sandcastle."

Alana stayed in the water and watched him. "And what if I just want to swim some more? You know how I love to swim." She said with a smirk on her face. Alana usually got her way with things, at least around him she did.

He walked back, he couldn't really say anything against her..as usual. "I know, I know...I don't mind if we swim more at all." Jason swam back to her and smiled. "So what is there you want to do? Just swim around?"

"Just swim around?" She huffed, shaking her head. "It's like you don't like swimming at all. It's fun to swim around. But if you don't like it I guess we could do something else to, I just don't have anything planned." Alana told him.

"I don't mind swimming, you should know that too!" He swam around for a bit and sighed. "I was just unsure if you had any plans, I mean sometimes you have ideas I would never have imagined!"

Alana rolled her eyes. "I told you I didn't have anything planned for today." She told him before heading into deeper water. "You know I heard there have been some shark sightings close to here. We should try to find one or something." Alana joked.

Jason grinned "And then we get eaten by sharks just because you were curious?" he swam after he as they got deeper he dived to look underwater. "I can't see any sharks or dangerous sea monsters though...maybe we should look more carefully.."

"How can you even stand to have your eyes open under water?" She asked with a laugh. "And we would swim away if there was a shark, it would just be cool to see one in the water." Alana told him, following him into deeper water. She felt at home here, like the water was where she belonged.

"It doesn't hurt, if you do it It may hurt a second and then its fine again...at least for me..." He explained as he kept looking hnderwater for something. "I highly doubt we will find a shark here though. Jason laughed.

"You never know, there have been some sightings." Alana told him as she swam out a bit further. "I don't want to go too far though, in case we get tired or something." Her life guard skills always made her safe in the water, which was good, but also stopped her from having fun sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.