Off to War round 2 (parts already taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason sighed and gave her a hug when she was washing the plate. "Hey...don't worry we will have time with everyone and I will just be gone for a week now and then we got some time again...I don't want to be separated from everyone either...but if even you get moody by that I probably can't stay positive about it either...you are my best friend and it hurts to see you like this for me." He spoke in a calm voice hoping to make her mood get at least a little better.

She shrugged him off and shook her head. "It will just take me some time to get used to it. I'm bound to be a bit sad at first. I need to get going soon though. I guess I'll see you this weekend." Alana said softly.

Jason sighed and took a few steps back. "I guess...I hope we can talk then..." he smiled at her and then turned around, he couldn't face her like this it just made him really sad to see how she reacted to it, he didn't expect her to be down again just a day later. "I will...send you a letter....once I know more about when I arrive...okay?"

She nodded and looked at him. "See you next weekend then." Alana murmured before hurrying out. She wanted to get out of there and go to work before she started crying or something.

Jason waved at her "see you...." he sighed when she hurried out, but he was in no position to blame her, she probabbly had huge problems with his decisions that she didn't even tell him about.
"It will just be a week until I get another chance to apologize..." He picked his things up and made his way outside to te station, leaving for a while.

((Will we skip the time in between?))

(Yeah we can skip, how about he comes to see her at work?)

Alana sat in the lifeguard's chair, putting on sunscreen so she wouldn't burn. The attempt at tanning hadnt worked so now she was pretty red and didn't want it to get any worse.

She watched the kids play in the water, smiling slightly at the memories it brought back.

After several days Jason finally got home, he managed to finish all the tasks he was assigned with even faster and was a whole day early to visit Alana. He decided to visit her at work and brought all his things to her house beforehand, informing everyone and then making his way to her. Jason walked up to the chair and yawned "You didn't get your skin that much better in a few days...You are really careless." He looked up to her with a smile on his face.

She frowned. "Well I'm sorry I can't get everything perfect." Alana said before turning and smiling at him. "I thought you were going to be here tomorrow. I was going to get a spray tan today to make you think I did tan naturally." She joked before hopping down. Alana could take a two second break, there were two life guards.

Jason thought about giving her a hug, but her skin really didn't look too good. "You could show more excitement! I worked to hard to meet you as soon as possible Alana! I'm so happy to see you" he gave her a hug anyways and tried to be careful. "When is your shift over? Should I wait for you?" he looked over the place, it was really empty, it was middle of the week after all.

"I have a lunch break in a half hour, I could ask if I could get off early. I was planning on you coming tomorrow so I took the full shift today." Alana said, resting her cheek on his chest for a moment. "My skin is fine, it hurt a couple days ago, now it's getting better. I am happy to see you Jason, I'm just shocked is all."

"Alright, I will stay with you then, I owe you a lot for not freaking out about this.." he walked closer to the water "I brought my stuff to your house already...I hope you don't mind I saw your room." he stretched, it felt great finally not wearing a uniform.

Alana shook her head. "That's fine, I'm sure my parents liked seeing you. Did you bring a swimsuit? We could go swimming if you wanted after we eat." She said as she hopped back up to her station. Nothing had happened while she was gone and nothing probably would happen.

He smiled at her and nodded "I am prepared to go swimming and have everything in the back we need, just don't rush things, we got 3 days and the rest of today, my train just goes on monday again." he sat down in the sand enjoying the sound of the water, and the children playing around.

"Ah, but I haven't been able to go in the water in awhile. I've been so close to it, but no one has needed help. I miss the water." Alana told him, keeping an eye on the kids that seemed to be moving closer to the deeper water.

"One would guess you would be in the water most of the day, but I guess it really isn't like that at all.." he sat up and looked into the water seeing the kids, he sighed and looked up to her "Don't you think they go a little to deep?" he stood up and gave her another smile. "I will get us some food already, what would you want to eat?"

"A bit, but until they start drowning I'm not allowed to do anything. Besides, it's on the other life gaurd's side. If I called to them they might come deeper so they could hear me." Alana explained, keeping her eyes on them. "I'm up for anything, surprise me."

"If you say so... I just happened to see them... How about Crepe? We used to eat those all the time when we were younger." He smiled to her before he started to make his way to the shop and bought them the crepes, her shift should be over in just a few minutes unless something happened, and he was happy they got to spend some time again.

Alana shrugged and watched him go. Soon after the other life guard saw the kids and told them to go into shallower water. They agreed reluctantly and went back to splashing where their feet could touch.

Jason decided to head back and hand the crepe to her. "I hope you are still into sweet things" he sat down on the bottom of the chair and started eating, it seemed like there was an awkward silence between them, at least for him.
"Do you just want to swim today then?"

"Well I don't know." She said with a roll of her eyes. "You're the one who came back early, I had tomorrow planned, but not today." Alana said with a laugh as she got off her seat and let the other girl take it. She sat down besides him and started to eat. "Of course I still like sweet things, you haven't even been gone a week, things haven't changed that much."

Status
Not open for further replies.