Of Mirrors and Portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh? Doing what?" she dried her hair to cover her face and stop herself from blushing.

"You were staring at me again.. Is there something wrong with me?" He looked at her and smirked "you realise I can see you blushing right?"

"I am not staring. I was looking at that tree behind you." she lied pointing to something behind him. "And I am so not blushing. It's just the heat." she said as she dried her hair with a bit more force than necessary.

He stepped closer to her and took her hands "you also are a very bad liar.. Which is a good thing."

"W-w-what are you saying? I'm not lying!" her voice came out high pitched. She just covered her face with his shirt.

"It's okay, you can stare at me. Is it 'cause I have titties?" He said jokingly

"Eww!" she exclaimed. "That's just rude! If it makes you happy, I admit I am staring. So what?" she said haughtily.

"I was joking! Geeze.." He turned around and started walking "keep up."

"Grrr..Wait! Why are you angry?" she huffed as she tries to keep up with him

"I'm not angry." There was a loud roar, Brendan stopped and turned "how fast can you run?"

"Fast enough" she answered nervously. "Uhm, depends on what's running after me." she looked around.

Brendan's eyes widen "oh my god, what the hell is that!?"

He took her hand and pulled her closer, he stepped in front of her.

"Okay. I can handle this. Whatever you do, do not freak out.. Nothing's going to happen to you."

2r38m0j.jpg

"What is THAT?!" she said scared. "What are you gonna do? That's a monster!" she said worried.

He smiled and turned around "okay, listen to me, run, I'll keep him busy."

"What do you mean by run? I won't leave you here." she replied stubbornly.

"Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be right there, I promise. Just go."

"But where will I run? I might encounter another one like that. I'm scared." she said.

He took her face in his cold hands and looked into her eyes "do you trust me?"

"Yes. I do." she answered looking at his eyes and his hands doesn't bother her anymore. She was surprised how true her answer is. She totally trust him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He smiled, but didn't break eye contact. "Run in a straight line, I will be there within 5 minutes. Don't look back, and don't slow down. I promise, I will keep you safe."

Status
Not open for further replies.