Of Mirrors and Portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am not staring at you." she denied. "Don't be like that. It's fun." she splashed water at him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Yes you were." He started laughing and splashed back "you're so gonna regret doing that." He said jokingly.

"What if I am?" she grinned at him. Then he splashed water on her. She spluttered saying, "Now, you're asking for it." she splashed another towards him and laughed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He got up and lifted her up, laughing, he walked a little deeper and pretended asif he was going to throw her "One.. Two.. Three!" He spinned her around and sat back down in the water, he let go of her and splashed her again "you so were scared!"

He lifted her and was going to throw her. She got scared. "Hey, put me down!" but he didn't really throw her. "You're gonna pay for that." she laughed. She pretended to drown. "Help!" she yelled.

Reactions: 2 people
He looked and immediately got up to help her. "What??? What's going on??"

"Help! Brendan!" she yelled still faking it. She just hoped he won't get mad.

He grabbed her and lifted her out of the water "what's wrong??"

"Gatcha!" she laughed at him. "Worried, are you?" she grinned at him.

He started laughing and put her down "that was mean!"

"No, it wasn't! It was funny, admit it!" she laughed with him

He kept laughing, and sat down "fine.. It was funny." He looked around "I have no idea what time it it."

"Good." she said "I have no idea." she said looking around, too.

He went under, and resurfaced "wanna find a hideout? I'll make a fire again, to keep you warm."

"Ok. Sure." she agreed as she wade towards the land to dry herself.

He got on land and looked at her "see, I thought about that one." He grabbed his shirt and handed it too her "here, it's dry. Don't worry, I'll turn around."

"Oh. Thanks. How about you?" she asked as she dries herself.

"How about me what?" He smirked and looked at the sky

"How would you dry yourself?" she asked. She can't really concentrate because he's topless and it is kind of distracting.

"I'll dry in no time.. Don't worry about that. He glanced over "you're doing it again" he said with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.