Of Mirrors and Portals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded. "Ok. Take care and finish that creepy creature." she said before running away. She wanted to look back but she promised him so she ran and ran.

He turned and ran up to the monster, he was faster than anything but somehow the monster punched him down.
Brendan fell as it's claw was heavy.

He searched his pocket and grabbed his pocket knife, he started cutting the claw.
The monster lifted it and roared at him.
Brendan stood up and jumped towards it, plunging the knife in it's throat.
He pulled the knife down, exposing part of the beast's insides.

He clawed Brendan, but Brendan kept cutting and stabbing.
He was bleeding, but so was the beast.

He rushed after Paula, as soon as he saw her he reached out and grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Wait, wait, wait.. It's okay."
Brendan was out of breathe.
"Whatever it was, it's gone."

Paula was shocked when he saw him. "God, Brendan, you're bleeding! We should clean and wrap your wounds. Come on! Maybe we can go back to that lake." she said worriedly.

Reactions: 2 people
He shook his head "no, let's get shelter, I'll be fine." He insists, still holding her hand.

"Are you sure? Your bleeding like hell and I'm worried about you. Just let me bind your wounds. Please?" she pleaded.

He smiled "why are you so worried about me?"

"I just am. Besides, you're a nice guy. I don't want anything to happen to you." she replied. "And I won't see your gorgeous chest again if you die." she mumbled to herself.

He smirked "did you just say I have a gorgeous chest?"
He looked down
"I'm not going to die, technically seen I am already dead."

She blushed again. She didn't know that she said that aloud. "I, uh, yes. No!" she said flustered. "Oh. I see. But they still don't look ok if you ask me." she said looking at his body and getting distracted again.

"Fine, you can clean them and wrap it if it makes you feel better.." He felt the pain, but he didn't want to seem vulnerable.

She ripped a part of dress since it's already torn apart. Gently, she wiped the blood first with some of the shredded strips. After that, she carefully bound the wounds to stop the bleeding and minimize the infection if that is possible since he's an undead. "There. Hope you feel more comfortable." she said softly.

He smiled and looked at her "thank you.. For being so nice.."

"I'm not that nice. I'm just doing what I know is right." she said simply and tried to avoid catching his eyes.

He shrugged and started walking "alright then."

"I found it in the middle of a forrest, so we're going to the heart of the forrest, then you'll go through the portal, and tada, everything's back to normal." He kept walking "try to keep up."

"Oh. Ok. That makes sense." she said shrugging. "Wait. Slow down a bit." she said.

"How are you feeling? Does your wounds bother you? Do you want me to shut up?" she said frankly.

"I'm fine." They went deeper and deeper, it got dark, Brendan could barely see, but he just kept walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.