Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

She smirks lightly."Do you let anyone else get away with what i do?" She asks with a raised eyebrow."I thought not."

"But,"He grunted a bit, "It's cause were partner's,"He didn't want to reveal to her the truth.

She accept the answer. But one look in her eyes tells him she isnt fooled."So stud. Where are we going?" She asks curiously.

He sighed, "You have the memory of a squirell," He looked up, "The park, and Pizza hut."

She smiles."Lead on then." She says enjoying the walk with him. She thinks it isnt often he lets down his guard in such a way.

He took her to the park first, they saw a few little kids playing, "Ever thought about having kid's?"

She shakes her head no."Have you seen my hips? Not exactly childbearing grade." She jokes about it...But there is a secret longing for children no one will ever know about.

He smiled a bit, "Alright whatever you say," he winked at her.

She isnt sure what it is about his face. But when he smiles and winks like that her knees go weak.

He look's at her, "Wanna swing? Or head to Pizza hut right now?" He looked at her curiously, trying to see if she had a childish side.

She shakes her head...Is that a teardrop falling? Its no matter. She composes herself quickly."Pizza hut." She says quietly

He looked at her, "C.C. are you okay?' He asked, grabbing her hand.

She shakes her head no."Have you any idea of the pain...The torment of knowing your own people rejected you? Tortured you? Tried to kill you? I am angry Lelouch. I desire nothing more than to see the whole place burn to the ground. Only when they begin to feel a fraction of the fucking pain they put me through will i even BEGIN to feel satisfied." She seems to take on a dark look. Her otherworldy powers lending her claims credence...She would gladley watch the world burn.

He nodded, "Hmm, i'm sorry ... C.C. you were treated unfairly ..." he looked up at the sky.

She glares at him."I do not wish for your pity." Is her sharp retort."Pity is a useless emotion."

He shook his head, "Alright whatever, I guess i'll go then." He began to walk away from her.

She lets him walk. Far to pridefull to be seen as weak enough to run after a BOY barley out of puberty.

When he arrived back at the school he sighed, "What a strange girl." He saidto himself, he went up stairs to make sure Nunnally was alright.

CC is not seen or heard from in over two weeks...Its strange that the woman wouldent have returned by now. After all. They ARE partners.

He went around the city looking for her, it'd been strange how she had just decided to not come back, and he knew he had to fins her.