Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

She would not make him worry so...Something must have happened to her in the park....She can fend for herself....So what could controll the witch?

He looked around the park, looking over every nook and cranny, finally he decided to give up and head home, it was useless to look for her, and he knew she would have to turn up eventually.

As he is leaving he can see CC standing exactly where he walked away from her originally...It doesent look like she moved at all.

He looked at her slightly confused and walked over to her, "C.C.? Are you okay?" He asked slightly concerned, seeing that she stood completely still.

She seems lost in thought....And completley unresponsive.

Lelouch cursed, "Alright then," He looked deep into her eye's, seeing that she wasn't moving he knew he had to do something, he lifter her up, she was a bit heavier then she looked, however it may have also been that way because of Lelouch's frail form, he let her go quickly and sighed, "UGH." He said irritated.

From the firemans carry she falls to the ground. Limp...Something is VERY wrong with her.

Lelouch checked her heartbeat, it seemed to be all right, so what was wrong with her? He proceeded by performing CPR on the girl. Wanting her to be ok, he didn't want to lose her.

Her heart is beating...All Lelouch manages to do is break two of CC's ribs

He rubbed her face, "Please C.C. ... I need you ..." He kissed her head softly, He stood up, acting slightly crazy and looked down at her. He looked at his hand's. "I ... I need you ..." He said. He looked away from her body.

Her eyes blink."Le--louch?" She asks seemingly no one."I thought you left." She says slightly feeverish

He looked at her glad that she was awake, "Yeah ... like ... two week's ago," He looked at her sadly a bit, "Why have you been standing still for two week's straight?"

She shakes her head."Its only been ten minutes by my....count...." She trails off."Two weeks you say?" She asks scared suddennly for what could have happened to her body while her mind was away.

He shook his head, "Obviously I must have been mistaken, no it's only been 10 minute's," He said sarcastically, "Of course it's been two week's," He showed her the date on his phone. "What happened to you C.C.?" He asked, suddenly scared.

She shakes her head." do not know Lelouch....I remember you leaving...Standing as i said for about ten minutes and then nothing....Im so hungry and cold." She says shivering...Her ribs fix themselves. A benefit of being a witch.

He nod's, "Come on, we'll get you to bed, and some food," He told her, "Sayoko probably has something ready by now." He grabbed her hand, "Come on."

She holds Lelouch's arm tightly. Hugging herself close to him as she walks. Her outfit did her no favours in the cold of the night. Even with superior resistance to the elements. She can still freeze if left long enough.

When they got to the school, he looked at her, "You still cold? You can take a shower and head into my bed, I'll make you some soup, okay?" He asked her, a bit concerned.

She nods yes to his question. When he offers her soup a shower and a bed she simply nods."T-thanks." The normaly well spoken woman says.

He lead's her into the bathroom, "You can borrow a pair of my clothe's tonight or, whatever ..." He sighed, "I'll be back in 30 minutes." He exited, so she could start the shower.