Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

She indeed takes one of Lelouch's shirts...Just the shirt and runs a hot bath. She lays in it for a half hour before getting out. She comes out dressed just in the shirt. By the fact her panties are on the floor she isnt wearing anything else as she climbs into the bed.

He come's in a few minute's later with the soup, and gasp a bit when he see's her panties on the floor, "Umm." He blushes a bit, "Here's your soup," he said, blushing a bit, and handing her the bowl.

She is at least under the covers. She takes the soup gratefully."T-thank you for comeing for me Lelouch....I do not know what would have happened if i had stayed there unthinking much longer."

He smiled, "It's nothing C.C., after your done get some sleep, if you need me i'll be on the couch." He began to head out the door.

She stops him from leaving."Stay with me Lelouch?" She asks quietly...as if fearing his rejection.

He looked at her and then at a chair by the bed, "Sure." he said, He smiled a bit. And sat down in it. "You feeling okay?"

She nods."The soup and bath helped greatly. Thank you." She seems quite gratefull to him.

He smiled, "Were partner's remember? We look out for each other." He smiled a bit.

She reaches over and pulls him onto the bed. Pulling the comforter off so he can join her. She left a blanket between them so there wouldent be any touching."We are partners. Then we can share." She says simply.

He smiled a bit, "Al-Alright," he nodded. "Thank you C.C." He looked at her softly. "Get to sleep ... you need it."

She nods against him and falls into a deep sleep quickly.

He looks up at the ceiling, and slowly fall's asleep, alot on his mind.

During the course of the night. She ends up turning around and putting her face into his chest.

He woke up, the next morning with her hed on his chest, at first he was slightly scared, he smiled and rubbed his hand through her hair.

CC stirs when she feels him wake. Seeing that she turned during the night. She hides in the blanket hiding her blush from Lelouch...He would tease her to no end without a doubt.

He got up and out of the bed, "Glad your up," he smirked a bit, and came over to her, pulling the cover away from her face, "Have any good dreams last night?" He said jokingly, he smiled for real however and sat down beside her.

She nods."I did thank you. And yourself?" She asks with a grin.

He nodded, "Of course," He sat up and stretched a bit, "I don't have any classe's today, what would you like to do?"

A cold look passes across her face."It is time to gain Allies. The liberation front and that smaller rebel group i cant remember the name of will do nicley."

He nodded, and put his other clothe's on, "All right, would you like to come or stay here?"