Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

A light blush colors her cheeks."No...nothing." She says turning away from him. Her hair hiding her embaressment.

He nodded his head, "Alright," He smiled a bit at her, "Get dressed, were going out into the city today. Don't want you to stay cooped up in here foorever after all."

She tilts her head. Twirling to show off her usual attire."Is my dress not good enough?" She inquires softly.

"Hmm," He smiled sarcastically, "Completely fine." he winked at her, "It'll do I suppose, just none of your .. prison clothes."

She shakes her head."I burned them. They looked absoloutley hideous on me." Perhaps shes a little vain...But shes earned it. After all. What other women as old as she can say they look this good?

He smiled, "Yeah they did."

She smiles and takes his hand."So where do you plan on takeing me on our date?" She says comeing waaay into his personal space. Practicly hanging off his arm.

He pushed her a bit away, "Your funny," he said sarcastically, "But, the park, and, Pizza hut," he smiled.

She follows alongside him."Your buying...The lady should never have to pay." She decides before he can say a word to the contrary. She takes in the sights of the city..

He smiled slightly and bowed, mockingly, "Of course. Ladies first. Lead the way."

She looks at him."Are you kidding me? Id get hopelessly lost in this mess of concrete and steel. You lead." She says pushing him forward onto his face.

He got up slowly and grabbed his face, "ugh ...," he narrowed his eye's at her, he had a little blood on his face, "Maybe not ...."

she offers him her arm once more."There now take my hand and walk.." She says affirmatevly.

He grabbed her hand and sighed, exasperated, He smiled a bit, "Alright, my little witch," He winked sarcstically at her.

She smiles and seems carefree now...Talk about mood swings. She could probably give pregnant women a run for their money in that department.

He sighed, he was used to confusing women but she took it all out, it was a bit annoying, but he knew he'd have to deal with it. He looked over ay her, "So ... C.C."

She looks over as she walks with him."Yes Lelouch?" She asks in her whimsical tone.

He sighed, "Just trying to make small talk."

She raises her elegant eyebrow." If i didnt know better Lelouch id say you liked me." She comments lightly.

Lelouch gasped a bit, "Wha, What?" He looked ather intently, "How do you figure that?" He asked, slightly confused.