Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

The girl in question is not seen untill Lelouch is alone once more. She is laying on his bed reading one of his books when he walks in."How does it feel to be powerfull Lelouch vi Britannia?" She asks in her musical voice.

He looked at her shocked, "What are you doing here?" He asked, he narrowed his eye's "And who just are you?" He then realized she had said his real name, "And how do you know my name?"

She smirks."I would have thought what im doing here is obious. I intend to rest here." She says softly."My name? You can call me CC" She says in her melodious voice. "As to how i know your name? Its simple really. You entered a contract with me...Verbal or not you agreed with your true name."

He sat next to her and sighed, "Alright then ... C.C. ..." He looked over at her, "Why are you in my bed?"

She tilts her head to one side. Letting her hair fall over one side of her face."I thought i told you Lelouch vi Britannia. I intend to rest. Where else would i do that but in a bed?"

He sighed, "Not funny," he put his hand up to his temple, "Alright then ... you know what ... we'll deal with this later just ... stay in here." He walked out of his room.

She smirks has he leaves."So smart...Yet still so immature." She comments to no one.

He comes in a few hour's later, he yawn's and lay's down in his bed. He looks to his right and see's C.C. still in the bed, he sighed, "Are you just stealing my bed?"

CC yawns."You asshole...I was asleep. " She turns away from him going back to sleep.

He chuckled a bit, "Ugh ... fine ..." he turned around as well as to not face her, and began to fall asleep.

That night CC's dreams intersect with his own. Showing Lelouch a past of pain and sufffering. Yet she seems to be sleeping soundly.

He watched her past and memories in slight horror.

In the morning when he awakens she is not in his bed...Nor his apartment....Nor will she be seen for the next week...When she does show up again all she says as to her absence is "Things had to be looked after." And falls silent with that cryptic statement.

He held onto her wondering what she had meant.

She doesent say a word. Not inclined to talk right now either it seems.

He looked into her eyes, "What do you mean? C.C?"

CC looks at Lelouch. "Why do you care?" She asks blankly.

"Your my parter, unfortunately I can't let you jeopardize anything for me. That's why," he looked at her intently.

CC looks away...Expecting a different answer she answers."You were seen. After the attack. I made sure no one remembered such an event." She explains quietly."I had to track everyone down. Then alter their memories."

He nodded, "Alright," he looked up at her, "Something wrong?"