Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
  • Hey guys, I'm just learning to use BB Codes so hopefully this turns out good. I'm updating my 1x1 lists. If anyone has the same interests feel free to pm me and we can brainstorm and get some ideas going! *Things I'm in the mood for.* If anyone has the same interests feel free to pm me and we can brainstorm and get some ideas going! *Things I'm in the mood for.*

• Almost Broken (May contain - rape, blood, violence, sharp objects, bad laungauge.

This will be a school based rp and I'm looking for either a teacher/doctorxstudent relationship or studentxstudent relationship, we can talk about which you'd prefer if you're interested. My character will be a student who has just enrolled in the school for troubled youth. The school will be a mix between a mental ward and juvi for troubled boys with a violent past. YC can either be a student who is brought in with my character or a teacher or doctor that is already at the school.

Unsafe House (May Contain - Rape, blood, violence, gore, bad langauge)

Plot 1)
    This plot will take place in a foster home that MC and YC get put into. The foster family consist of dad (Bobby) and mom (Haven't come up with a name yet.) Bobby is very abusive and constantly beats both characters for just about anything. The two characters find comfort in each other and begin to develop feelings. Of course when Bobby finds out that opens up a whole new can of man eating worms. (Bobby and other background characters can be played by both players.)

Plot 2)
    This plot starts out with YC either being kidnapped, bought, or just picked up by Bobby who lives way out in the middle of no where. Bobby takes YC to his house where he is also keeping MC who he had bought from his mother when he was younger. Bobby abuses both characters who either try to tough it out together or try to run away.

The Farm (May contain - Rape, age play, furries)

1) Your character is a new member of a "Farm" where human/animal creatures are held for study and breeding. Your character can either be a human worker or a furry like creature (It's up to you) who has been brought to the farm as a mate for my sheep boy. I would be happy to work out reasons and other options for the rp in PM if anyone is interested.

2) Your character buys my sheep boy from the farm, deciding to take the creature for themselves as a possible sexual pet. Your character will be able to keep my character in their home instead of being contained in the farm like in the first option. Also willing to work out reasons and options for this rp as well.

More than a Weapon

This rp will take place in a universe where some humans are developing super powers. These individuals are few and hard to come by so scientist grab them whenever they can. This rp will take place in a lab that has been set up to study one of these humans.

The plot of the rp will be that YC has just been brought to this lab to help take care/study the subject, MC. MC has the power of mind control but only if you breath in his breath, more details will be explained before we start the rp. YC comes to help out with MC and sees how he's being treated. YC then decides that they need to help out MC by getting them out of the lab and into a better life one way or another.

Immune (Blood, violence, gore)

Plot 1
    You are a special agent sent to take care of the cure, a boy named Tekkie. For some reason the boy us immune to the zombie infection and can even control the infected to some extent. It is your job to keep the boy safe while he is being taken to a secure facility where they will try to find a cure to save the world. But everything goes to shit, your team gets ambushed by raiders and either scattered or killed. It's only you and Tekkie now. Can you protect yourself and the only cure for human kind?

Plot 2
    You are a lone survivor, hardened by the cruel world. You're just trying to survive this hellscape like everyone else. One day you stumble upon a strange looking boy in the middle of the remains of what looks like a military patrol. With the boy being the only one left alive the supplies are yours for the taking. While looking through the supplies you find a file that states that the boy is immune to the infection. What do you do now?

• Name: Tekkie

Best in: Immune and More than a Weapon

Height: 4'8"

Sexual Orientation: Who knows

Body Type: Thin and frail

Hobbies: Playing with building blocks

Personality: First off, Tekkie is blind and also seems to possibly have a type of autism. He often has a hard time making eye contact and seems to constantly fidget with his hands. When he talks it is usually very quiet and he has a bit of a stutter. As Tekkie begins to get to know you better he will come out of his shell eventually and he normally clings closely to anyone he deems as a friend.

Bio: Tekkie's background is very foggy, no one is sure of his parents and very few people in the military know any more other than he's the only cure they have. The scientist who worked with Tekkie are unsure if his mental slowness and small size, as well as his looks, are due to his body being able to fight the virus. Tekkie is very small and hardly talks to anyone. He is also blind though he can see through the energy of the infected, he is able to control them with his mind.

169p1sg.jpg

Name: Asher (Internal twin sister Ashley)

Nicknames: Ash

Best rping in: Unsafe House and Almost Broken

Height: 5'8"

Sexual Orientation: So far int he closet that he's in Narnia

Body Type: Thin but lean.

Hobbies: Crafting and making things with his hands, reading, water colors, people watching.

Personality: Ash is quite and shy, he likes to be left alone to do his own thing or people watch. He also has a sighing problem, making it seem like he's always bored or just doesn't care, which most of the time is true. He doesn't make friends easily but when he does he sticks close by them and will take a beating for them. Ashley, Asher's parasitic twin who haunts Asher's thoughts, is chaotic and loves to make a mess, especially out of people. One of the reasons Ash stays away from people is because he's afraid that Ashley will find a way to take over his body and harm Ash's friends, after all it's happened before.

Bio: Ash has been in and out of mental wards and the foster system all his life. The situation that started it all was when the police found his parents slaughtered and torn to pieces and a five year old Ash holding the knife. How could a five year old do such a thing? Ash claims that it was actually his sister, Ashley, a twin who was suppose to be born with him though while in the womb the embreios actually joined together and only Ash was born. Even though Ashley was never born, Ash claims that his sister had always been with him even if no one else could see her. Ashley tormented Ash for all his life, killing his parents was only one part of her torture. According to Ash she also abused him sexually as well as mentally and physically even if she was only a ghost. Ashley continues to follow and torment Asher, who was given the diagnoses as being skitzophrinic due to his troubling behaviour in believing that Ashley is still with him.

With or Without Wings
    105ut78.jpg
  • One Punch Man
    My Hero Academia (I would really like someone to play Bakugou to my Todoroki <3)*****THIS******
    Black Butler
    Servamp
    Noragami
    Tokyo Ghoul
    (May add more later)
  • M/M (My characters normally lean towards uke/bottom roles, but watch out, my characters aren't your normal run of the mill place mats. If you're looking for a sub who likes to talk back or cause a bit of trouble, come talk to me.)
    Furry
    School based
    Supernatural anything
    Gore*
    Horror*
    Zombies*
    Yaoi*
  • Bondage (BDSM I'm a sub myself)
    Slave boys (Not always the timid types)
    Rape play
    Kidnapping
    Body horror