Objective Lose.

Areiz followed hesitantly, sitting directly behind him. "Yeah. Are you sure you okay?" She asked, closing the door. She was surprised he recovered so quickly, but she didn't show it.

When Mica slammed on the breaks Adam went flying out of the Jeep "Ahahahaouch!" He said as he landed on his face and got up, rubbing his head "No, we go back for Devin. He'd do the same for us." He said walking to them, hand patted Mica on the shoulder "Hey, your making up for it. Don't beat yourself up, trust me we all have done crazy things in the best that we really shouldn't have done....Heyy where's my crazy Russian? Huh?" He said looking at him.

he chuckled and said " Hes right here " nodding his head " well go back for him " He tightened his grip on the steering wheel and said " Buckle up! "

Areiz restrapped the seatbelt around her and smiled. "Welcome back then."

He smiled and hopped back up on the jeep "Let's go, and give Devin a little surprise. Shall we?" He said laugh, even though he knew Devin would be mad because they aren't back at the base but he didn't care, Devin wasn't like Adam, he couldn't last for to long fighting people, even though he is the captian but he knew Devin had his limits "Hold on buddy. We are comin to get you."

Areiz nodded. "Sure, let's do that." She smiled, it would be funny to see his reaction. "I don't see how he stands being our team captain."

grrrrr I thought as they said they were coming back for me then I thought what great members..... " now guys.. I shot the smoke grenade infront of me and tapped my mic my thermals popped up and I pulled up my bandanna. as I got to the smoke it exploded gas rapidly went out in all directions 40 yards.. I shot to the right down an ally way losing them for now.. I took a left then right then left entering the street. I started running.. looking down an ally I saw a jeep .. my way out.. there was a guy at the back .. "guys I just came across a jeep in an ally I may have a way to base... " as I neared the jeep I noticed ariez's face..i stopped and shot a can at them hitting adam in the head as he entered the jeep. I dipped behind a dumpster.

"Copy that Dev." Areiz said into the mic. When the can hit Adam she looked around. Nothing. "Adam. Are you okay?"

He saw a can fly and hit him the face "Ahhhh! Mothetfucker!!! Stop the Jeep!" He said as he rubbed his head "Who the Fuck...wait..." He stopped and remembered sonething, Devin, did the same thing 8 months ago, "Stop! Devins trying to get our attention!"

Areiz glanced between the can and Adam. "Mica, stop." She said, looking around. "But I don't see him."

just as the jeep stopped the swarm of gang members came around the corner and caught him by surprise.. he jumped up. "guys we gotta go he ran and jumped in the jeep ..looking up he screams"why the hell did you come back for me. " veins that probably didn't exist popped up around Devin's face and neck area... "an order is an order... and now its drive us the hell outta here...." he then switches to a smile " Hey Adam n Richter you look like shit.. and we can eat after mission debriefing with the pres via video chat

"Doesn't matter, he does that and hides after he does it, the asshole." He said as he stood up "DEVIN, COME OUT! Asshole, I know it was you!" He said and saw Devin come out and jumped in and started yelling, Adam just slapped him "Hey!! We never leave anyone behind and you know that! Now just because some one shit in your Cheerios doesn't mean you can take it out on someone, make a nee one!" He said and sat back down "Plus it was my Idea and yeah, I feel like shit thanks for noticing." He said and grunted at what he said but took it and just smiled and stared at the sky "Finally going back to the base!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mica wasnt even paying attention but when everyone was in the jeep he took off down the road swerving past cars and other people on the roads " GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! " he said as he rammed another enemies car sending it swerving and flipping over. He was slowly becoming irritated with their persistent ways.

Areiz glanced around again. "If you say so."

The entire time, Richter had seemingly been staring off into space, counting. He was counting time, every second that passed. When the car came to a grinding halt, he looked up to survey the scene, checked his watch, and went back to counting the numbers.

once at the base i head to my office and tink reaflect on how we followed fake drugs is there a rat amung us.. so manythings my head drops to my desk i check my supplies to the vault then i head back to my ofice

Richter trudged up to his room and plopped on his bed. "Damn, helluva day THAT was." he says to the empty room. He was exhausted, now that pure adrenaline was no longer coursing through his veins. "I think I'm just gonna..." he starts, but yawns and passes out.

just a i got to my room i heard a video call coming through i rushed to my desk using the last of my energy from the run. i missed it . looking at the screen it read "missed call pres .." which was the name i saved him under. it could be one of two thing .. mission status call or new misson. i call him back .. he tells me about the next mission that could possibally be the last for some of us i sit bac and stare at the wall shocked at what i just heard

Areiz collapsed in her room as soon as they had gotten back to the base. She laid her bag by the bed and stared at the wall. "Wow..that was unexpected." She reviewed the mission in her head, but couldn't find anything suspicious. Her eyes slid closed and she slipped into her subconscious, her energy totally drained from the mission.

Adam, walked through the halls to his room and passes Devs room and hears the President talk. He heard him say "...this may be the last mission for some of your men..." as soon as Adam heard that, he stopped and stared into the distance.."Last...Mission?" He said. He ran through the hall and went into Areiz room. He knocked once then twice, no answer, so he walked in and saw Areiz lying down. He walked over to her and load beside her and set his head on her shoulder and spoke "President called Dev..." He said quietly to her but was a bit muffled but she could hear him.