Objective Lose.

Areiz rubbed her eyes yawned, interlocking her fingers and pushing her hands forwards, stretching her back. "W-what? What's wrong?"

Adam just laid their, his head on her shoulder, "Nothing...it's just..I don't know." He said and set his arm around her. He knew what was wrong, he just didn't know how to say it. He pulled her in close and whispered, "I don't want too see you ever get hurt.." He said as he held her tightly. No one was suppose to be in each others room at this time but they usually didn't care. He needed to talk to Devin. He sat up and held her hand and looked at her. "I won't let you get harmed, I'll step in front of a bullet if I have too. I promise." He said as he kissed her forehead and got up and walked out, with his things still in her room "I'll be back.."

He walked into Devins room and closed it so Devin could here, "I heard what the president said. You know you can't tell the team that. You can't say shit to them." He said and rose his voice "Devin, look at me!"

Richter was laying on his bed. His eyes shot open as he was awoken by the sound of voices in Devin's room. He sat up. He had a weird craving in his stomach. "I need some Joe." he concluded. Leaving his room for the kitchen, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned. "Wonder how the rest of the team's doing?" he mused. Shrugging the question away, he prepared some coffee, leaning against the counter as it dripped into the pot.

Confused and now not wanting to return to sleep, Areiz sat up. She took off her mission uniform and pulled on a tank top and a black hoodie. Pulling her hair back, she stretched and moved her stuff into its place. "There." She said, stifling a yawn. She could hear Adam in Devin's room, so Richter was probably in the kitchen because someone was there. She sat down on the edge of her bed and reached over, grabbing her iPod. She played her favorite playlist on shuffle and leaned back, staring at the blank ceiling as she mouthed the words to the songs.

Alice Walker relaxed at the kitchen table, made of thick, strong wood. A good barricade for bullets if someone ever broke in. She was typing on a black, shiny laptop with an open bottle of vodka next to it. Maybe a little too early for some people, but it was her cup of morning coffee. She was playing a new strategy game developed by some kids in America and was doing her best to outwit all of their traps.

Richter looked up at the woman. "Hey, Alice. You want some coffee? It's almost done." he said, turning to look at the pot. No sooner had he said that had the coffee stopped dripping into the pot. He took it out of the machine, and poured himself a cup. He added a little milk and some sugar, and took a sip. "Mm, made it a little strong this time." he said, looking at the cup.

Alice made a face. "You know I don't like that stuff, Richter," She complained, reaching a hand over to pour herself another glass of her liquid gold, "A glass of water might be nice though. Think I might surprise my liver today..." She laughed a little bit at that, turning her attention back to the screen as the credits rolled. It wasn't bad for a small-time game, but still no match for her brain. "How'd the last mission go, by the way?" She asked nonchalantly, taking a swig of her vodka, "Have any trouble without your's truly there?"

Richter shrugged at her comment, and took another sip. "Suit yourself. As for the mission, everything went to shit. It was supposed to be a simple drug bust- search-and-retrieve, but it turned out that the drugs were fake, Adam ended up getting shot, we almost had to leave Dev behind, and, as you can tell," he said, motioning towards his bloody uniform, "things got a little messy." He took another sip. "And if you don't like coffee, maybe you should add a little Jack to it. Jack'd Joe is good shit." He looked into his coffee, then to the cupboard. "Now that I mention it..." he said, and set his coffee on the counter. He opened the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniel's Whiskey, and poured a shot into his coffee. He put the bottle back, and took a sip of his drink. "Much better." he commented.

Alice chuckled. "I expected as much," She said with a shake of her head, "My mission went off without a problem. Jealous?" She downed the rest of her vodka and let out a big sigh of content. "All I need now are some waffles," She commented, before splishowing an evil grin. "HEY, GHOST!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, "YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SOME OF YOUR FAMOUS WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!"

Ghost ended up shocking himself when he heard his name called from the distance downstairs. He sighed and continued working on his little project. He was attempting to modify his sensor grenades for larger ranges. He was the latest addition to the team, and hasn't seen any action with them; needless to say that he knows his way around. A decorated service record that made generals wet their pants, and veterans hate his reputation. Basically he was the young-gun that everyone loves to hate, except the team.
He finished poking at the circuits of his sensor, then through it at the doorway to test it's progress. Ghost twisted the nob on his goggles to switch on his cross-com sonar vision, and chuckled at the result. He could see through the walls and the floor, which made him grin when he saw Alice and Richter prepping for a drink-off. Sadly, Ghost preferred books and music--mainly rock and hip hop--to relax. It was a pleasing site to him however. Sights like these reminded him that he was human, that Ghost was just a name and a career. Yet, with the way he never talks, how he's never seen coming--even by the squad--and how little he lets others know of him. It was a physical form of isolation, of solitude and business.
Standing up, and undressing into briefs, he took a deep breath as his sculpted body touched the air. He stepped into his bathroom and took a glance at himself in the mirror. Dark brown eyes, short black hair, with caramel skin. He imagined the scars that would litter his body once he entered the next mission with the rest of the gang. Only time would tell of this. He went over to his bed, turning his stereo on to Amazing by Aerosmith just as he laid himself down to rest. Quickly, peacefully, he drifted into the land of dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
"GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!" Alice called again, not to be deterred by his lack of response, " COME ON, I'LL SHOW YOU PICTURES OF RICHTER'S COLLEGE DAYS!!! IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!"

Hearing Alice's voice from the kitchen, Areiz turned up the volume on her iPod and put a pair of headphones in so she could drift away again. She wasn't sleeping, but she wasn't paying any attention to things either. She moved to the top of her bed, leaning against the headrest and pulling a game up on her iPod, resuming er saved game.

He had his eyes closed and was hanging upside down in his room holding a water dropper and there was a bowl beneath him with water in it, He would slowly let drops go and sound would increase and echo through the room really loudly. He was testing out his new sound weapon and if it worked correctly he could overload brain systems with the sound causing people to become paralyzed by sound. But this was just a prototype until he heard shouting and stuff from out in the hallway. He tried to ignore it like usual no one came to his room because...well frankly it was full of wires and metal and other items so people just avoided it and only the brave would really dare it.

Richter looked up when Alice threatened to show Ghost him in college. "The hell you will!" he said, and downed the rest of his coffee. "Dammit, I would be angry, but this coffee is just too damn good!" he announced and poured another cup. "But you're not showing off my college pics. Those days are far behind me."

Alice snickered. "What, embarrassed?" She winked at him, "Now, now, we all had our dark ages when it came to looks.....your's just lasted a lot longer!" Laughing she offered him her half-full vodka bottle for his new cup of coffee. She didn't mean it, of course. She never did, but laughter was good for the soul, yes? Especially at a good friend's expense!

He looked at Dev and sighed "Hold on.." And walked out, and forgot that his shirt was off, so everyone could see his scars and his wounds. No one ever seen them till now, not even, Alice or Richter. He walked into the kitchen and saw Alice and Richter and chuckled "I've already seen them." He said and looked at Alice, he knew she was about to say something about his body. She always has, she always seemed worried but after that she distanced herself from him. He waved and got him a cup of joe and sipped and cough "Damn, this is strong.." He looked at Richter, as he coughed his wounds hurt and his muscles tensed "Fuck..." He said and sat down.

Like usual the weird guy Mica came into the room with his hood up and some weird goggles on he looked at everyone and nodded walking to a corner table with a mug in his hand, he sat down and let a sigh go as he pulled his hood down and fixed his crimson colored hair. He sipped on the coffee and noticed the vodka bottle and his Russian traits rushed into his head but he suppressed them and sipped on the delicious coffee

Hearing more voices in the Kitchen, Areiz sighed in defeat and stood up, lowering the volume of her iPod. She figured if she stayed, she'd be interrupted soon, so she headed towards the door. Instead of going towards the kitchen, she went the opposite direction, towards the glass room. When she entered, the stars gleamed in the early morning sky. She sat down in one of the few chairs hidden in the maze of bushes and stared at the sky. The sounds of the coffee drinkers trailed off and she nodded to the beat of the music, now re-reviewing the mission in her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice narrowed her eyes as a familiar sight dragged itself into the kitchen....without a shirt on to sit down a grieve over his wounds. "Hey don't get blood on my floor!" Alice growled at the man, completely unsympathetic, "If you do, I'll give you an injury ten times worse than what you've got now! Go put on a shirt, fool. Preferably after you've made sure your wounds bandaged up right." She took a deep gulp of vodka, enjoying the burn that came with it, and shook her head. "You all look like a week-dead something a dog would leave out on his master's porch," She said with a shake of her head and a slight laugh, "Either you need more training, or, universe forbid, the bad guys are actually learning how to shoot."

Adam shot a look at Alice and glared at her, and turned back around ignoring get remark, he didn't care what she wad saying, she always had a smart remark about eveything, he got up and poured some more coffee "Good shit, Richter." He said as he turned and looked at Alice "Before you open your trap and let the shit flow out your mouth, you shouldn't talk. You missed the briefing and Dev and I aren't to happy about that. Start showing up or I'll personally will WHOOP your ass, in a way you won't like." He said as he held his side, "Fuck where is Mica when I need him and sat back down. He chuckled and looked at Richter "Crazy fucking mission huh?l