Objective Lose.

Adam held the belt as she leaned down "God, Areiz what have you been eating?" He said jokingly and looked at her and winked as he fired.

Areiz rolled her eyes. "Better than you have." she fired again and glanced over her shoulder. "You got everything Mica?" She said, turning to face the left side so she could see forwards and backwards.

" well since the mission went to shit...i couldnt get anything buut a flash drive which is probably important " He said as they made another left down a alley way big enough to fit the jeep. " So were is the late boy " he looks around as he notices there coming closer to the building as they spoke.

Areiz shrugged. "I thought he was right behind us." she glanced between the building and behind them. A glint of light caught her eye and she looked up. She moved quickly, firing just as he pulled the trigger. His shot barely missed her shoulder. "Got him." she said as his body fell off the roof. "That was close. They need to learn how to be more sneaky if they want to win someday." she muttered half-joking.

The mission leader's comm buzzed, sounding a bit like an angry wasp. It was the last member of their little circus act, calling in.

He chuckled and kept firing "Come on Richter!" He yelled out as he loaded his gun and fired some more, "Just quit already so I can eat!!" He screamed at every shot!

Areiz reloaded her rifle. "Last clip." she said into the mic. Before firing a few shots. She had her pistol, so she wasn't completely out, not yet.

Richter sprinted towards them and dove into the car. "Ah, shit, that was fun." he said, sarcastically.

Areiz opened the door next to her for Richter. "Hey! Needed a few extra kills before you could leave?" She said sarcastically, turning to fire at another gunner on the roof.

"What took you long? Getting your dick yanked by a female enemy, like last time?!" He said looking him "I'VE BEEN STARVING MY..." He stopped and looked at Areiz and gave him a look "Nice to have you back buddy." He said knowing Areiz was going to say something to him.

Areiz nodded appreciatively at Adam as he caught himself. "Don't start anything." She said, scanning the road behind them for anything that wasn't friendly.

He just sat their next to Areiz and laid his head on her shoulder, "Member our first mission together?" He said as he chuckled a bit

"Yeah." She said, smiling as the thoughts came to mind, her eyes still watching the road though.

"You were so quite and shy around everyone but when we had our first mission out together, we watched the stars and then you spoke to me and then you never shut up, that night. Why?" He asked her watching the road and her.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I got tired of being quiet." She shifted a little to readjust herself. "Hey Mica, where are we headed now?"

" Well since i have no clue where dev is and i keep getting a weird buzzing sound through my earpiece i say we go back to base " He said and let a small grunt go as he turned hardly as one of the enemy vehicles pulled out infront of them, he swerved around the car shouting in a New York accent " IM DRIVIN HEA! " he leaned back into the car and continued to drive laughing.

Areiz nodded. She lifted her rifle as they passed the other car. She laughed as Mica shouted. As soon as the car spun around to follow them, she fired a precise shot trhough the front windshield and the driver slumped forwards, the car crashing on the side of the road. "Nice one Mica."

" Ive done some things in my past life that shouldn't of gotten me into this business " He smirked but then lost all emotion in his face as flashbacks began to hit him, the car swerving as he began to become frightened. He slammed on the breaks and the car came to skidding halt he opened the door and climbed out leaning on the wall. He threw up on the floor holding his stomach and moving his hair back as he did so.

Areiz grabbed the seat behind her as the car stopped, barely able to keep herself from being thrown to the floor. She gave Mica a total of 3 minutes before coming up behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Mica..are you okay?" She asked, knowing that was a stupid question, but knowing it calmed people down when she asked that a lot.

He stood up straight looking at her and nodded he got back in the jeep and sat down adjusting his seating position a bit, he sighed and tapped on the steering wheel looking at her. " So back to the base correct "