Objective Lose.

Areiz stood up, shaking her head. "Maybe you shouldn't go running into everything." She said jokingly, standing up and gripping her rifle carefully in case someone jumped out. "We should try and get out of the building."

He heard Areiz say that he was shot, "Man! I wasn't shot! I was blown to hell!" He said firing, "This mission is fucking bullshit!!" He screamed getting up and started bashing a guys face in, he heard Areiz say, 'Lets go' but he didn't listen he went on a rage like last time, he was fucking a everyone up, breaking bones snaping their necks, just going ape shit. "FUCK YOU!!" He screamed. He stood their breathing heavily, staring at the bodies that lied their lifeless "Fuck this misson! This blows! Let's go, I'm hungry!" He said as he walked past them.

Areiz grabbed his arm before he got much further. "HEY. Stop. We'll get something to eat once we go. Okay? Please Adam." She watched him carefully, glancing down the hall before standing up.

He stopped when Areiz grabbed his arm, "Yes ma'am." He said calmly, for some reason she could calm him down in a flash, she knew how to for some reason. His fist clinched, his muscles tensing, he was shaking, "I want them all dead...." He said under his breath, Areiz could possibly hear him but he knew what she'd do if she did.

Areiz shook her head. "That's not our orders. Come on." She stepped around the cabinet, pulling Adam towards the same direction. "We've got to leave." She glanced at Richter to make sure she was following him and not straying off.

He hooked his hand in hers, trying to stay calm, she started pulling him with her, "I'll be back..." He said at the people who were still alive, he turned and walked with Areiz with his hand intacted with hers, "I just want one of them, I want to find the Asshole that gave us this and kick his balls to his throat. This person could have gotten her killed, and no one hurts Areiz, no one." He said to himself trying not to let Areiz hear what he just said but knowing her and her very good hearing she heard every word.

"It's okay Adam." She said, stepping over a dead body. "Calm down. We'll be okay." She said, her eyes flickering around the hallway, looking for an exit. "Richter, how are we getting out of this building?"

"Take a left, and then down the stairs and to your right will be a door, and you can just walk out, unless you have to kick it open." He said looking at Areiz. A guy popped out and went for Areiz, Adam stepped in front of her and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall "Wrong person! Wrong thing to do!" He said as he laid punched to the man, and crushed his throat and and stood their, breathing heavily.

Areiz stepped back and had her gun drawn, but Adam beat her to it. "Hey now, that's enough." She said, grabbing him on the wrist so she could force him to follow her. She glanced at the radar. Looks clear for now... She spoke into her mic. "Dev, Richter, Adam and I are on our way out. Mica, got that jeep ready?" She went left and started down the stairs, the sounds of their footsteps echoing around.

He followed her and went down stairs with her, he need to be next to her, he needed to stay calm "Ugh...I'm soooooooooooooooo hungry.." He said they made it down stairs, "Take a right, threw that door at the end of that hall." He said pointing to it.

She followed his directions. "No worries, we'll get some food when we get out, but that's a secondary objective." She said quietly, listening for anything unwelcome. "We're almost out Mica." She said into the mic.

" Well thats just greaaaaaat! " great was extened because he was thrown around like a ragdoll and hit the floor " this fucking wildebeest of a man is fighting me...but ill be ready " He said standing up slowly and running towards the jeep laughing. The big man chasing him but was immediatley stopped when he got to the jeep, as he hopped in the jeep he pull the pistol from under his seat and fired it into the mans head. " Okay okay.....here they are! " He picked the keys up and turned the ignition on slamming on the gas and skidding out the spot. He swerved around and headed right for the building " Coming to the front now..be ready " he said as the wind hit his face and knocked out his hat " DAMNIT! "

"Yes ma'am." He said staring at the door with his eyes, he scanned the walls and openings and nothing came out, he could hear his stomach growling at him "My stomach just called me a bitch for not feeding it." He chuckled at his own joke. He ran and busted through the door and inhaled and exhaled, "Fresh air!"

"Copy that, we'll meet there soon." She slipped out the door first and looked around, shooting someone in the head who thought they had gone unseen. "Clear." She said, stepping forwards. The click of a gun above her caused her to slide back,and look up as she shot upwards. "Now..now we're clear." she said.

"Damn it, where is Mica?" He said looking a both ends of the street "Come on...." He said impatiently, he laid against a wall and waited, his stomach still growl and rumbling, "Bored, can I kill someone now, please Areiz?"

Mica came skidding around a corner with cars trailing behind him " Lets fucking gooo! " He said as the cars were getting closer, he skidded to a slow halt infront of them smacking the side of the jeep " How was your two's date? " He laughed and looked back shooting at one of the cars causing the driver to swerve and flip.

Areiz pushed Adam towards the jeep, ignoring Mica's comment. "Get in, you can shoot someone from there." She looked back at the door, then spoke into her mic. "Richter?! Come on!" She jumped into the back seat and turned around, her rifle shots littering the front windshields with holes. "We can make another round, picking up Richter as we go by."

" alright " He began to drive off down the road picking up speed quickly since this was an enhanced jeep" hang on " He said as he cut a turn to the left harshly and zoomed down the road papers and other stuff flying pass them. He smirked as they came to another road and he made a harsh left turn again. He looked ahead and noticed a line of cars with men standing infront of it " fuck...a barricade? well good thing we have this " He pressed a button on the dash and the front of the car slowly started to move. A rammer came up into the front of the car, bullets whizing past them he slammed into the cars and knocked them out of the way the ram coming back down and spinning around. He nodded " great test run "

"Yay! Give me that gun!" He said as he grabbed it from the Jeep and started shooting the driver out, "Punch it Chewy!" He said toward Mica, he fired and fired but looked at Areiz and smiled and kept firing.

Areiz nodded, the belt from the back seat tied around her waist. As they turned she grabbed the door to keep from falling over. She fired at a few people behind them. "Nice!" She told Mica once they passed the barricade.