Objective Lose.

Alice stood up, collecting her laptop and shoved the vodka bottle in Adam's hands. "Yes, yes, we all understand not to pick on you before you've had you first cup," She said while rolling her eyes, moving to leave for her room before looking over her shoulder, "You should probably add the vodka, too. Maybe it'll help you remember that I am always sent a copy of the briefing for strategic purposes."

Alice Walker's room was somewhere between weird and cool. She had an old-fashioned bar that was fully stocked with all of her favorites, lit up faintly with yellow lights. She had a big flat screen tv and a bunch of old gaming consoles with a hundred or so strategy games stacked inside of the black entertainment center. Her closet contained more board games than clothes; another way she liked to sharped her skills. Fortunately, her bathroom was neat and tidy, the only weird thing being the many weapons she had stashed there. For safety purposes, of course.

He looked up from his coffee when he heard his name and said " What do you need me for? " He let a small sigh go before he sipped on his coffe with a smirk pulling the goggles off his head and resting them atop of his head. His eyes were a bit red from not sleeping but who needs sleep when you have to build. He rolled up his sleeve and tapped his watch causing it to beep for about 3 seconds and than stop, He was keeping track of different intervals of his in and out state.

Richter smiled and laughed as everyone who had a cup of coffee either insulted it or praised it. He didn't care. He had been making coffee for years, even grew and ground his own beans. Strong ones, too. He was a herbalist of sorts when it came to coffee, crossbreeding the generations of plants to make his beans ever stronger. Won a few competitions with them. "Half a cup of grounds to eight cups of coffee. Strongest yet, and getting stronger for the next competition!" he didn't care about Dev's scars. He had coffee. He might ask later, though. For now, he just wanted to enjoy a cup of his how grown brew, and unwind. "And yeah, that was one hull of a mission. Haven't seen a mission go to shit that bad since Cabo. And we all remember how bad Cabo went." he joked.

Areiz walked out of the glass room and went towards the kitchen. "Hello." She said to everyone, grabbing a simple glass of water and sitting down at the table. She had turned the volume down but bobbed her head to Hollywood Undead's song Another Way Out.

He sipped on his coffee and sat next to Areiz and grabbed on if her head phones and listened to what she was listening. He say their for a good while listening to her music, mimicking the find but failing and got up and left the room and looked back at Areiz and smiled and walked to his room and closed the door but didn't lock it. And laid their, bored but very very tired. He grabbed his phone and txted Dev, 'The mission can wait till the team has had a couple of days of rest. We've been through shit. Fuck, I've been through hell and back. Just give us a break. Ok, goodnight, Devin.' He said and set his phone down on the charger. And closed his eyes but not a sleep...yet.

I just looked at Adam (i was so far in a zone that at the moment I couldnt speak).. Thinking we are like brothers in this since the begining ... But if I dont its safer for us all cause one of them will try to follow... Just as I was about to speak he left .. I dropped my head... "Full team 1 to confrence room z " (if they read their book they would know that this room was only used for serious missions) my voice broke over the loud speaker ... I packed my things and headed to the room takinf a seat at the head of the table... "this is the
end" I whispered to myself setting my papers infront of myself.

((Aww...okay. I wish you luck..))

Areiz put the glass down as Devin's voice came over the loudspeaker. She stood up and put the glass in the sink, turning and going out of the room. As she walked down the hall she shut down her iPod, slipping the headphones into her pocket until she reached the room. She opened the door and sat down, leaning back in the chair with crossed arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yawning, Alice gave another smile of amusement at Adam's rude behavior. "If he thought that mission was hard, he won't last long-term, will he?" She grinned, moving over to a line of shelves embedded in her wall, "I think at least half of these were worse." The shelves were lines with odds and ends, all from missions past. She picked up a rusted gun, toying with the memory of one of the worst scandals the mafia had seen in all of it's history. She put that down and moved on to decomposing doll, her mood becoming a little darker. She remembered this mission, too. Nasty business, that. "Yeah," She murmured, carressing the doll's head with her hand, "He should just be glad everyone made it back alive. Isn't that right, Rider?"

With a sad smile, she left the shelves and made herself comfortable at the bar. "If I remember correctly," She said out loud, browsing the racks of alcohol, "You prefered whiskey, yes?" She retrieved a bottle and pulled out a glass from within the bar, pouring herself a generous amount. "Well then," She said, lifting the glass in a toast, "This one is for you, then." She downed the entire glass and made a face. "But I will never understand how you came to like it so much," She huffed, "Honestly, it tastes weird to me."

((Sucks that you have to leave, man.))

Seeing as how thing were starting to get awkward, Richter decided to go back to his room. He got about halfway up the stairs when he heard 'Full team one to conference room Z' come out of Dev's mouth. "Z?" he thought aloud. "Oh, shit. What're we getting into now...?" he groaned, and turned around to head to the dreaded Conference Room Z, the one place in the whole building he never wanted to go. Including one of the other guy's beds. He paused and shivered at the thought before continuing on to the room.

Areiz looked around the room. She knew that they were going into something big, but she wasn't too worried. It probably had something to do with the spy in the organization, whoever was feeding the other side information. She stared at the shadowed ceiling and stifled a yawn, spinning her chair left to right a little.

(Please do forgive me. i've been very busy here in Tokyo. But I have time now I promise.)Adam jumped up in the air and fell from his chair "Fuck! That was loud!" He said and got up and head straight for the room 'Not again...not Z again...' He thought to himself, he remembered the last time they were called to Z. Him and Dev almost lost their lives and the look on Areiz face never looked the same again. Ever since then she always stood by Adam. He walked in the room and sat down.

Areiz glanced over as Adam entered. She waved slightly before resuming her stare at the ceiling, but she stopped spinning the chair. She was becoming more curious on the reason they were there, but she was also getting more nervous as each minute past. This was more than serious.