Not So Bad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That so, sweetheart? I must say... I'm not the most obedient student."​

"..Oh?" She tilted her head at him, raising a brow and smirking. Judging by this reaction.. She didn't mind this fact at all.​

"..Oh?" She tilted her head at him, raising a brow and smirking. Judging by this reaction.. She didn't mind this fact at all.​

Considering he'd gotten killed in being disobedient... "Yep."​

He kissed back without hesitation.​

Ridley certainly seemed happy with this development. She kissed Jason a little more deeply, arms wrapping around him happily. And, slowly, she began kissing her way down his jaw and neck, but before she could go further...

"..What're you doing?"

Ugh. Ryan.

Reluctantly, Ridley pulled away from Jason, offering her younger sibling a small, forced smile. "Nothing."​

Last edited:
Ridley certainly seemed happy with this development. She kissed Jason a little more deeply, arms wrapping around him happily. And, slowly, she began kissing her way down his jaw and neck, but before she could go further...

"..What're you doing?"

Ugh. Ryan.

Reluctantly, Ridley pulled away from Jason, offering her younger sibling a small, forced smile. "Nothing."​

Jason, though disappointed at the interruption, offered a genuine smile to the girl. "Nothin'."​

Jason, though disappointed at the interruption, offered a genuine smile to the girl. "Nothin'."​

The young girl only pouted. "You were doing something, though," she insisted. She didn't seem to like being left out of the loop. Of course, Rid's reaction to her annoyance was kneeling to the younger girl's height, kissing her cheek, and ruffling her hair. "Nope. You must be seeing things, sis."​

The young girl only pouted. "You were doing something, though." she insisted. She didn't seem to like being left out of the loop. Of course, Rid's reaction to her annoyance was kneeling to the younger girl's height, kissing her cheek, and ruffling her hair. "Nope. You must be seeing things, sis."​

"Yep. Hallucinations."​

This response made Ryan's pout deepen. "I wasn't hallucinating!" she cried, insistently. To which Rid patted her head. "It's okay, Sis. Everyone does sometimes."​

"Maybe she was trying to suck my blood."​

"Maybe she was trying to suck my blood."​

Ryan wrinkled her nose in something between horror and disgust. Then she looked at Ridley with horror. "..Were you?"

This.. Made Ridley laugh lightly. "Nahh.. I might try to suck yours, though," she joked.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ryan wrinkled her nose in something between horror and disgust. Then she looked at Ridley with horror. "..Were you?"

This.. Made Ridley laugh lightly. "Nahh.. I might try to suck yours, though," she joked.​

Oh, Lord Jesus this child was cute.

He whispered in Ridley's ear before responding, though. Quietly enough Ryan couldn't hear. "Maybe there's something I'd like to have sucked."

"Anyways, no, she's not a vampire and we weren't doing anything."​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh, Lord Jesus this child was cute.

He whispered in Ridley's ear before responding, though. Quietly enough Ryan couldn't hear. "Maybe there's something I'd like to have sucked."

"Anyways, no, she's not a vampire and we weren't doing anything."​

"..." Well.. That certainly made Rid turn red.

I'd certainly enjoy sucking something. There was another attempt she was hardly aware of.

Ryan looked relieved. "..Oh."​

"..." Well.. That certainly made Rid turn red.

I'd certainly enjoy sucking something. There was another attempt she was hardly aware of.

Ryan looked relieved. "..Oh."​

His grin at her embarrassment was replaced by a growl and a shake of his head. "The Hell...?" He muttered.​

His grin at her embarrassment was replaced by a growl and a shake of his head. "The Hell...?" He muttered.​

Ridley mentally cursed. She needed to stop doing that. As such, she decided it was time for another distraction. So, despite Ryan's presence, she started kissing Jason's jaw again.

Which.. Immediately earned a look of horror from Ryan. "Eww! Gross!" With that, she promptly ran off.

Looked like that was one way to get the kid to leave you alone.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ridley mentally cursed. She needed to stop doing that. As such, she decided it was time for another distraction. So, despite Ryan's presence, she started kissing Jason's jaw again.

Which.. Immediately earned a look of horror from Ryan. "Eww! Gross!" With that, she promptly ran off.

Looked like that was one way to get the kid to leave you alone.​

He almost laughed, but the sound was cut off by a pleased sigh.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.