Not So Bad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the ass he was, his next statement was calculated. He was watching for her reaction. "Maybe I'll go to their party, then."​

This.. Actually made Ridley flinch, and for the briefest second, she actually looked a little hurt. Quietly, she looked away, shutting right up. Little did Jason know, Ridley had already been cheated on with Savannah Snow before; though, even if Jason did go try to find them, it wouldn't be quite the same, since he and Ridley weren't a couple.​

This.. Actually made Ridley flinch, and for the briefest second, she actually looked a little hurt. Quietly, she looked away, shutting right up. Little did Jason know, Ridley had already been cheated on with Savannah Snow before; though, even if Jason did go try to find them, it wouldn't be quite the same, since he and Ridley weren't a couple.​

His eyes softened. "Hey... I ain't really gonna touch any of those sluts, okay?" Sure, they weren't exclusive, but he didn't want to piss her off. "Maybe I'll even ask nicely."​

His eyes softened. "Hey... I ain't really gonna touch any of those sluts, okay?" Sure, they weren't exclusive, but he didn't want to piss her off. "Maybe I'll even ask nicely."​

Ridley just tried to shrug it off. "You can go ahead, if you want. It.. doesn't matter," she muttered, gaze still downcast. It was a half-lie; it shouldn't have mattered to Ridley.. But it did. And honestly, she had no idea at all why. His next words did manage to bring back the slightest trace of a grin, though. "Feel free, Charming."​

Ridley just tried to shrug it off. "You can go ahead, if you want. It.. doesn't matter," she muttered, gaze still downcast. It was a half-lie; it shouldn't have mattered to Ridley.. But it did. And honestly, she had no idea at all why. His next words did manage to bring back the slightest trace of a grin, though. "Feel free, Charming."​

His smile slowly turned into a sad frown. "It matters to me. And... please?"​

His smile slowly turned into a sad frown. "It matters to me. And... please?"​

Now it was Ridley's turn to get a little worked up.. And she even made a rather stupid attempt to cheer Jason up. "Aw, c'mon.. Don't give me that kicked puppy look. You look so much better when you smile." She.. Would probably regret saying that, but she couldn't help that it'd slipped out. Time to fix it with a flirt. "..And when you're under me."

"C'mon, then. Get on the bed," was her simple response, and she patted the spot next to her.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Now it was Ridley's turn to get a little worked up.. And she even made a rather stupid attempt to cheer Jason up. "Aw, c'mon.. Don't give me that kicked puppy look. You look so much better when you smile." She.. Would probably regret saying that, but she couldn't help that it'd slipped out. Time to fix it with a flirt. "..And when you're under me."

"C'mon, then. Get on the bed," was her simple response, and she patted the spot next to her.​

He took note of the sweet compliment before doing as he was told.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
He took note of the sweet compliment before doing as he was told.​

And, with that, Ridley moved to straddle his lap. "I soundproofed the walls with a little Cast a while ago.. So be as loud as you like," she remarked with a grin. Moments later, she moved to kiss him.​

And, with that, Ridley moved to straddle his lap. "I soundproofed the walls with a little Cast a while ago.. So be as loud as you like," she remarked with a grin. Moments later, she moved to kiss him.​

He kissed her back happily with a grunt of acknowledgement. This would be fun.​

~~~~~

Eventually, Ridley contently moved away from Jason with a smug grin. "Well, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."​

This just made Rid's grin widen, and she seemed rather proud. Though, something else occurred to her.. "So, what are you, anyways?"​

"I mean that you clearly aren't Mortal," she responded, simply. "So what are you?"​

Jason quietly shifted.

tumblr_mq3d5e47Gn1qb1vy4o1_r1_500.png

"I'm a dead man walking. Need I say more?"​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This seemed to make Ridley, who had settled against the wall and been watching Jason quietly, shut up. She wasn't really sure how to respond. "..Oh."​

He looked away quietly. It seemed she'd questioned something he was less than proud of.​

For a good few minutes, Ridley was oddly quiet. She seemed deep in thought, judging by the look on her face. In truth, she was thinking about Sarafine. And atop of that, Abraham. Both may as well have been dead folk walking. "Good thing you're still walking."​

"I didn't... for a long time But that's magic for you." Jason got up and dressed himself. It appeared he'd literally meant he was a dead man walking.​

Status
Not open for further replies.