Not So Bad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. I wanted to find her. Too many places to check." Jason crossed his arms in frustration.​

Ridley just mustered a small grin. "Aw, c'mon, Charming. We'll find her." Meaning.. She'll find us.

Find me.

"..It is not exactly something that can be expected to be done in one day."​

Ridley just mustered a small grin. "Aw, c'mon, Charming. We'll find her." Meaning.. She'll find us.

Find me.

"..It is not exactly something that can be expected to be done in one day."​

"I should be able to," He muttered poutily.​

He just sulked on the couch.​

Ridley patted his head. She wasn't.. Fond of, or used to, being mushy or reassuring.. But Jason had comforted her when she needed it, so she felt she needed to pay him back. "It will be okay, you know."​

Ridley patted his head. She wasn't.. Fond of, or used to, being mushy or reassuring.. But Jason had comforted her when she needed it, so she felt she needed to pay him back. "It will be okay, you know."​

"Really wanted to kill her," He muttered.​

"Can I shoot that Link prick, at least?"​

Ridley.. Subconsciously attempted to Kelt with him, without even really thinking about it. Nope. We'd both be dead if you did.

It was unlikely it'd work.. But it was possible. Of course, even if it did; hearing someone talk to you in your head unexpectedly could be damn startling.​

Ridley.. Subconsciously attempted to Kelt with him, without even really thinking about it. Nope. We'd both be dead if you did.

It was unlikely it'd work.. But it was possible. Of course, even if it did; hearing someone talk to you in your head unexpectedly could be damn startling.​

He shook his head confusedly, as though an annoying fly was bothering him.​

"You didn't hear that buzzing sound?"​

She looked.. Confused. "..No, I didn't." Now, she seemed aware of what she'd tried to do.. Which further confused her. He shouldn't have been able to hear the attempt at all.. Not even a 'buzzing sound'.

So.. She tried again. This?

She looked.. Confused. "..No, I didn't." Now, she seemed aware of what she'd tried to do.. Which further confused her. He shouldn't have been able to hear the attempt at all.. Not even a 'buzzing sound'.

So.. She tried again. This?

He growled and shook his head again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.