Not So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just earned a frustrated silence. Ridley didn't exactly seem keen on the idea of continuing this discussion. "..I know what they think like. They won't kill me. You know your villains... I know mine." It's hard not to know what they think like when you're the exact same.

"Paranoia keeps me alive, Rid. Better than sitting on your ass and praying they don't betray you."​

This... Wasn't taken well. "Look, I've been betrayed more times than you can count. So what if one or two more times are added?" she snapped. It was obvious Jason had hit a sensitive spot.​

"One or two more could be all it takes for you to catch a bullet."​

This.. Earned a slight laugh. "Casters don't bother with Mortal weapons. The worst I'd get would be death by fire. Getting mauled by a less friendly Boo Radley. Struck by lightening, strangled, Cast out of existence..."​

And with that, a certain cocky grin graced Ridley's lips once more. "Oh? Well, I'm not confident that that's the case."​

"I meant it only takes one person with a mind to kill you for you to end up in a back alley somewhere."​

Status
Not open for further replies.