Not Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robby grinned at Volitaire's feline antics before softly smiling at the picture of Ezra, saving the image to his phone. Robby kept every stupid selfie Ezra sent him, every single one. He of course realized this might be construed as a tad creepy, but he did it anyway. Robby would always look through the pictures whenever he and Ezra had a fight or he was feeling unusually melancholy. He decided to wear his favorite tank top, the one that had the Flash's emblem on it. Robby adored superheros. He just thought the concept was the most interesting thing. His favorite was Deadpool for his sarcastic humor and comical antics.

((its chill man shit happens umu ))

When Robby would arrive, Ezra would still be cuddling with Voltaire, lying on his bed without a shirt on. "Hey, babe," he said, moving over some. "Lie down...you can choose what you wanna watch, I've got Netflix now..." He smiled, listening to Voltaire purr as he was petted.

"You're not wearing a shirt... Again..." Robby snorted, flopping on the bed next to his boyfriend, "Also why were you shirtless this morning?" Robby prayed to every deity that might exist that he hadn't done anything to make Ezra uncomfortable.

"I wasn't wearing a shirt last night cause I was still a bit mad at you...I wanted to use it as my own pillow..." He smiled, gently picking Voltaire up and setting him down on the floor. Cuddling up next to Robby, he kissed his boyfriend's cheek, slipping his hand into Robby's.

Robby grinned and his cheeks darkened.
"Oh, I was afraid I did something scandalous," he chuckled, bringing up his free hand to toy with Ezra's blonde locks. He loved Ezra's hair, it was always especially soft and Robby figured that if angels existed, they would have hair just like Ezra's.

Ezra smiled as Robby played with his hair, closing his eyes for a bit. When he opened them, he said, "C'mon, just choose something to watch...I'm seriously fine with anything." He kissed Robby's cheek again, cuddling into the other's more masculine form afterwards.

"Well what's your favorite horror movie?" Robby asked. He found it a bit odd he didn't know this... But then again Robby never let himself watch horror movies (or in general) with Ezra because he feared he would, at some point during the film, cling to Ezra in fear and freak him out. Robby was a bit of a wimp when it came to horror flicks, especially ones that had a lot of jump scares.

"Hmmm," Ezra hummed, thinking. He had a lot of favorite horror movies. After a second, he said, "The Evil Dead! The original one, not that shitty remake. Remember when we saw the remake when it was in theaters with all our friends? And at the end I was so mad that I got angry with you?" He smiled, cuddling into Robby's body as he remembered that night.

Robby snorted.
"Yeah, I remember," he said, rolling his eyes as he traced little patterns on Ezra's back. Hopefully The Evil Dead's effects would be cheesy enough that Robby didn't scream like a girl.

Ezra soon put on The Evil Dead, and as the movie began playing, he rested his head on Robby's chest, his eyes halfway closed. At some point, Voltaire hopped onto the bed and curled up next to Ezra.

Robby sighed in contentment as he twirled his fingers idly in Ezra's hair. Did he mention how much he loves Ezra's hair? Because it's a lot. Robby jumped in a few places, but he had yet to scream and cling to Ezra, so that was good. Robby was a MAN and MEN do not scream like little girls!! Or sometimes they do if their name is Robert James Harvey.

Ezra had seen The Evil Dead what must have been a hundred times, but the final scene always freaked him out. Soon, he was burying his face into Robby's shirt, pretending to be scared more than he actually was. When the ending credits began rolling, he looked back up at Robby, letting a small smile cross his lips.

Robby smiled back, trying to calm his heartbeat down from its fast paced clamor; whether it was from the movie, or the fact he and Ezra we so close, it was hard to tell. Robby softly trailed his knuckle up and down Ezra's back. It didn't matter what anyone else said or thought. All that mattered was that Ezra was with him, right now, and they were happy. Robby's dad may think it's a phase and refuse to believe his boy would be interested in other boys, but that didn't matter either. Robby had Ezra, his best friend and his boyfriend.

After the movie was over, Ezra still cuddled with Robby, loving how it felt to finally be able to call him his boyfriend. He had liked him for so long, and now his wish was finally granted.

After a while, Ezra heard the door to the apartment open, and his mom call, "Ez! You here?"

Sighing, Ezra called back, "Yeah, Mom. Robby and I ended up spending the night together. Our project took all night and I didn't want him to drive me..." Of course, that was a complete lie, but a necessary one. If Ezra's mother thought that Robby was a bad influence in any way, she wouldn't let him hang out with him anymore, and Ezra liked Robby too much for that to happen.

"Okay, sweetie," she said back, and Exra could hear her unpacking groceries in the kitchen. "I'm making chicken and rice for dinner, okay?"

"'Kay, Mom," he replied. "Also, Robby's here. We're just hanging out though." He looked back to Robby, pleading with his eyes for Robby to follow along. He wasn't yet out to his mom, and didn't want her to find out by catching Ezra kissing Robby.

Lying back down next to Robby, Ezra kissed his cheek before saying, "You wanna stay for dinner? I'm sure I can convince my mom to let you. Besides, she absolutely loves you."

"I would love to," Robby hummed, planting a kiss on Ezra's lips with pink cheeks. He brought their foreheads together and grinned.

"Your mother's cooking is the best," Robby said. Robby loved Ezra's mother's cooking. Mr. Harvey wasn't much of a cook and he always got home well past ten, so Robby mostly survived on Kraft mac' n' cheese and ramen and the occasionally Chinese takeout or pizza. It was a miracle Robby had such a fast metabolism.

"Okay," Ezra replied happily, sliding his hand into his. Squeezing Robby's hand, he kissed him back, gently biting his bottom lip and pressing his tongue against it. He knew that they were only dating for one day, but they had already made out, right? So doing it again wouldn't be immoral. Besides, the door was locked, so there wasn't any chance of Ezra's mother walking in on them.

Pulling away after a second, Ezra shot Robby a look that asked, Can we? before kissing him again, a light blush beginning to cover his cheeks.

Robby felt a warm sensation rising in his chest as they kissed. Using his free hand, he cupped the back of Ezra's neck, drawing him closer. A few few memories trickled out of the fog. The electrifying moment when Ezra's lips touched his for the first time, the taste of liquor in each other's mouths and the way Ezra's warm body felt pressed against Robby. Those few moments cleared themselves from the curtain that booze had drawn over them.

Robby squeezed the hand folded in his, delighting in the way their fingers seemed to fit together like pieces of a puzzle. The hand that rested on the base of Ezra's neck began to tangle in the boy's blonde hair. Good God, Robby loved that hair. Robby had always been overly fond of Ezra's hair, even when they were children. He loved the way it shined in the light and felt between his fingers. He loved everything about it. No, he loved everything about Ezra. It was because it was Ezra's hair that he loved it so much. Ezra could shear off his locks that very night and Robby would love Ezra just the same.

Ezra parted his lips for Robby's tongue, his own darting out of his mouth to stroke along his lips or to press against them, begging entrance. "Mmm," he hummed into the kiss, and when he pulled away, a thin trail of saliva connected their lips, which were bright red and swollen from kissing. "You're so hot," he mumbled, his own grey eyes looking deep into Robby's. "How'd I get so fucking lucky...?"

Robby just made a whining noise of embarrassment and buried his head in the crook of Ezra's neck. He was the lucky one. Not Ezra. Him. He grumbled something along the lines of this into Ezra's throat, cheeks aflame. Robby was a loser, a big dumb loser baby with the cutest boyfriend ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.