Not Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra his a smile behind his hand as he realized that Robby must not remember the night before. He thought it was cute how he reacted, as if he had done something horrible. And while the 'no homo' comment was horrible, Ezra had forgiven him.

When Robby pressed his face into the pillow, he gently touched his back before saying, "Babe...it's okay. I remember mostly everything...we didn't do anything but kiss last night, and...well, now we're dating. Care to give me a ride home?" he asked, his head still pounding. "My mom's gonna be pissed at me for being out all night in these," he said, gesturing to the booty shorts.

Babe.
Ezra called him babe. They were dating.
Holy shit.

"We're what?" Robby whispered, looking extremely afraid and really really embarrassed. Robby was actually quite easy to embarrass when he was sober, even the mention of lewd activities flushed his cheeks bright red.

"We're dating, Robby...I got mad at your no homo comment and told you that I liked you a lot, then you said you liked me back. So now we're dating. And I've got a huge hangover...you've probably got it worse though...got any gum? My mouth tastes like ass..." He smiled gently, still feeling like shit.

Robby groaned and rubbed his face before muttering, "Glove box... Get me a piece would ya?"
God his head was killing him. It felt like someone was drumming the inside of his skull with hammers. He sat up and looked at his phone. 8:30.... That meant he could drive Ezra home and take a nap by nine at the latest...

Ezra reached into the front of the car, popping open the glovebox. He grabbed the pack of gum, shoving a piece in his mouth before taking one for Robby. Handing it to him, he said, "So you really don't remember anything from last night? Not the kiss or the cuddling or how I said that I like surfer guys?"

"You like surfer guys?" Robby asked, unwrapping the gum and shoving it in his mouth, "I'll have to get surfing lessons then..." Robby grinned at Ezra, before his head throbbed again. He rubbed his head and cringed.
"But no, I don't remember a thing," he muttered, leaning his head against the window of the trunk.

((wiggles hey friend you there pal))

"Or just longer hair," Ezra replied, playfully ruffling Robby's hair. "But I really had a good time last night," he said, sitting next to Robby. "And I'm glad you're my boyfriend now..." He turned his head, kissing Robby's cheek as if to affirm his statement.

((Yeah, sorry :) I just had a ton of homework tonight :/ I shouldn't have too much tomorrow though, so I can get in a few replies :) ))

Robby's cheeks flushed and he scratched at his messy hair.
"Yeah, well, me too..." he grumbled, avoiding eye contact again. His ears were turning a little pink, how adorable.
"Come on, I need a shower and a nap," he huffed before climbing over the backseats and crawling into the driver's seat with a grunt. It was amazing his pants survived that journey.

Ezra grabbed his shirt and the cape from his costume, following Robby to the front seat. "Hey, so, tomorrow or next weekend or sometime, do you wanna go do something together? I like scary movies, and that mirror one is coming out Friday..." He reached over, taking Robby's free hand. "You're so cute," he murmured, catching sight of the blush on his cheeks.

Robby whined, cheeks darkening quite a degree.
"God, hush," he huffed, watching the road carefully, "you're gonna make me burst a vessel in my cheek..."
Robby was a very good driver, sometimes a very angry one, but nonetheless a very good one.

Ezra giggled as Robby's cheeks darkened again, and leaned over, placing a light kiss upon his cheek. He sat in happy silence until Robby pulled up in front of his home. "Bye, babe. I'll see you at school Monday." He kissed his cheek again before getting out, walking up into the apartment building. He made his way upstairs to his mother's apartment, glad that she was already at work. He slunk into his bedroom, shutting the curtains and pulling the blankets over his head as he crawled into bed.

Robby huffed and brushed his fingers over his cheek. He was praying to God this was real and not some kind of booze instilled dream, he'd probably cry if it was. He drove back home and flopped on his bed almost immediately after taking off everything but his boxers (those pants took a good fifteen minutes to peel off). Showering could wait another five hours, it was Saturday after all.

Ezra slept well into the afternoon, and when he awoke, he texted Robby: You up yet, babe? Smiling at his phone, he lied back down, his legs still tangled in the blankets. Resting his head back down on the pillow, he yawned, still smelling like a corpse. He wrinkled his nose before finally getting up.

Making his way to the bathroom, he took a long shower, enjoying the warm water as it washed over his body. After his shower, he went back into his bedroom, turning on his favorite music on his radio.

Swinging his hips some, he grabbed his phone, hoping to see a response from Robby.

"unfortunately..." Robby replied, just stepping out of the shower. God it felt good to get all the party grime off of him. He had somehow gotten glitter in his underwear, which was incredibly odd, considering air had hardly gotten into those pants of his.

Wanna come over? Ezra texted back. My mom's at work. We can watch a movie if you want, or just hang out...unless you're still hungover, you lightweight. Giggling at his phone, he pulled on a pair of clean boxers and a t-shirt before flopping down on his bed, turning on the tv that sat on the wall across from his bed.

you are the lightweight in the relationship and you know it and yeah ill head on over once i get dressed
Robby tossed his phone on his bed before pulling on some clothes. He was absolutely giddy to hang out with Ezra, not only as his best friend, but as his boyfriend! They would get to kiss and stuff! Robby had been dying to kiss Ezra for the longest time, and he'd nearly done it too. There were a few moments when Robby felt it would be acceptable to press his lips meaningfully against Ezra's, but he'd always been too cowardly to do it.

((Hey :) sorry Im taking a while to reply :/ school + sick = no muse))

Ezra chuckled as he read Robby's reply before he turned on his tv, giddy with excitement still from being Robby's boyfriend. Hearing a scratching nose at his bedroom door, he opened it to find Voltaire, his cat, wanting to be let in. "Hey, Voltaire," he said, stepping past so he could come in.

Voltaire was a black and white cat, and one of the markings on its flank looked almost like a star. As he hopped on the bed, Ezra lied down next to him, petting him gently. As Voltaire settled into his usual spot on his chest, he sent another text to Robby. Just let yourself in...I'm kinda preoccupied... With it, he also sent a picture of Voltaire lying on top of him, winking at the camera with a sexy smile on his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.