Not Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"S-stop laughing!" Ezra shouted. "Stop it! I just poured my heart out to you and you're just sitting there laughing as if its a joke! Well, it's not! I fucking like you, Robby, and if you're not mature enough to understand, then I won't be your friend anymore!" Ezra wiped at his tears again, smearing more black makeup across his cheeks. "Goodbye, Robby," he hiccuped before he began walking down the road, thinking that Robby thought he was some sort of joke because he had just told him he had had a crush on him for years now.

Robby forced himself to stop laughing. God, fuck shit DAMMIT ROBBY WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PIECE OF TRASH. He jumped up, albeit a little too quickly for someone who had ingested three shots of Jack Daniels and more than half a bottle of vodka.
"Ez! Wait hold on -ah shit- hold up!" Robby said as he stumbled a little as he caught up with his best friend. He had the biggest grin on his face as he turned Ezra around and pulled him into the tightest bear hug anyone who wasn't an actual bear had probably given. Robby lifted Robin off the ground and spun him around.

Ezra stiffened as Robby spun him around and wrapped him in a huge bear hug. As they spun around, he shouted, "Stop it, damn you! I'm going to throw up again! Let me down!" When he was finally let down, he grumbled, "What the hell was that for?" He brushed himself off, shivering now that he didn't have a shirt on. Wrapping his arms around himself, he turned away from Robby, scowling still.

"Because! I like you too butt head!" Robbie laughed, "I've always thought you were completely straight and God, I thought you hated me because you figured out that I was crazy about you and that you didn't want to hang out because it made you uncomfortable. I was laughing at how stupid I was for thinking that way for almost two years and I was so relieved that you didn't hate me." Robby was grinning ear to ear. He was so incredibly ecstatic.
"And I don't know why I said what I said, I guess I wanted you to think it didn't mean anything so you wouldn't hate me it just slipped out I didn't actually mean it I promise, that kiss was yes homo totally and completely homo I swear," Robby explained, words just falling out of his mouth, "It was so stupid of me to think you'd hate me, I guess I just figured you'd react the way my dad did when I told him and fuck I'm just so happy Ezra...."

"You...you like me back?" Ezra asked softly, fixing hopeful grey eyes up at Robby. "Yes homo...?" he repeated, his mind going throug everything Robby had said. Then, when he was certain that Robby wasn't playing with his emotions, he threw himself at him, pressing his lips hard against Robby's.

When he pulled away, he was breathless, his cheeks flushed as he looked up at Robby again. "You're gay? Really and truly?" he asked, smiling with a mixture of elation and disbelief.

"Well, I like girls too, but yeah," Robby grinned, running a hand through his wild hair, "Though I just figured that out in the last couple years..." He looked a bit sheepish, his cheeks tinted with pink from both embarrassment and inebriation.
"Now get back in the car, people are probably pretty confused as why Batman and a kid in green booty shorts are arguing at three in the morning," Robby snickered.

Ezra nodded, and soon was lying down in the trunk again, but a happy smile was on his lips. "I just play for the same team...when I'm sober...when I'm drunk, I'll do anything with anyone..." He gave a soft laugh, running his fingers through his hair. After a second, he asked, "So...are we dating now?" He smiled, slipping his hand into Robby's and turning to face him.

"Definitely," Robby grinned, lying next to Ezra with a smile. He felt so incredibly elated that everything was going to just fine. Robby couldn't believe that Ezra like him back.

"We should kiss again," Robby hummed.

Ezra's grin grew wider as Robby confirmed that they were dating. "Definitely," he echoed to Robby's suggestion. With that, he kissed him again, tilting his head some and tangling his fingers in his hair. Giving Robby a gentle bite on his bottom lip, he pulled away, a blush covering his cheeks. "Mmm, you're definitely the best kisser out of all the guys I've dated," he playfully teased.

"You've dated other guys?" Robby asked. He had to admit he was a bit jealous. What were these other guys like? Why did Ezra like them?

((Goodnight friend))

"Yeah," Ezra answered, surprised that Robby hadn't known. "You know how my family would always go to our beach house in the summer? Surfer guys are hot." Ezra shrugged, still smiling. "But once summer was over, I always came back to you..." He smiled before kissing him again. When he pulled away, he asked, "You didn't think that our kiss earlier was my first, did you?"

((Night :) ))

"No... I just didn't expect you to have dated anyone..." Robby said, holding Ezra just a little tighter as he asked, "Did you... Did you sleep with any of them?" Robby had hooked up with a few girls at parties and such, but he'd never done anything with a guy. The idea that Ezra had done things with attractive surfer boys made Robby incredibly jealous.

"Well, uh...yeah..." Ezra answered, blushing at the suddenness of the question. "I slept with a couple of them...anyways, why do you care? You looked like you were ready to take that Harley Quinn chick back home. Besides, you're way too good a kisser to have never done anything before..." He smiled before yawning and cuddling into Robby's body. "Let's just sleep," he said. "I'm gonna have a killer hangover in the morning and I wanna get as much sleep as I can..."

"Yeah.." he said, softly nuzzling Ezra's hair with his nose. This caused him to get a smear of black on his nose from the colored hairspray. He sighed and wiped at his nose with the back of his hand, trying to get it off.

Ezra giggled at the black splotch on Robby's nose. Licking his finger, he rubbed it on his nose, wiping away most of the black. Kissing him again, he said, "Goodnight..." He settled against Robby's body, his back back against his chest as he closed his eyes.

Robby hummed in contentment before almost immediately falling asleep. He was going to get such good sleep that night.

In the morning, Ezra awoke with a blinding headache and a horrible taste in his mouth. Slowly, he sat up, groaning softly. Robby was still asleep next to him, and ever so slowly, the night before came back to him. He and Robby had made out, then he remembered an argument, and then cuddling and more kissing... Smiling down at Robby, he leaned over and kissed him.

"Morning," he said softly.

Robby groaned and rolled over, rubbing his eyes. His head was throbbing violently, his back was killing him, and something was vibrating in his pocket. He didn't comprehend that Ezra had just kissed him good morning and he definitely didn't remember anything from the previous night, other than he probably drank way too much. He had drank far more than Ezra, who had thrown up most of the liquor, but Robby of course didn't remember that, or anything else for that matter. His pocket buzzed again. He wiggled his hips as he attempted to pull his phone from his pocket, where it was firmly lodged between to layers of tight leather. After a good moment of struggle, he pulled the device free and looked at what had so firmly decided he need to wake up right then. Carmen had sent him a video link from the party last night...

Ezra smiled as Robby got up and pulled out his phone. "What is it?" he asked, trying to see what was on his phone. It was a video. Smiling curiously, he waited for Robby to open it, lying back down next to him as he did so.

"Woah..." he said, his eyebrows rising. The video was from the party lady night, and featured a very inebriated crime-fighting duo joined at the lips. "Ah, Batman," Robin--Ezra--gasped against The other's lips, looking to be very into the kiss.

Blushing some now, Ezra grumbled, "Does my voice really sound like that? Ew..."

Robby's eyes widened and he stiffened. Holy Fuck. Was that them???
"No homo," he had said just before the video stopped. Oh God. He was the worst. The literal worst.
"Oh... Oh my God," he mumbled, covering up his face, "Ez I'm so sorry... I'm so fucking sorry holy shit." He flopped face first into the pillow and groaned, turning into a blob of embarrassment and bedhead. His life was over. Lord know what else he did. He tilted his head to look at how much disgust was on Ezra's face and finally noticed that Ezra was practically in his underwear except three times tighter.
"Oh God what did I do?" he buried his face into the pillow and let out a high pitched sound of embarrassment. Fucking hell now Ezra must hate him. Why did he drink so much? Why? Why? WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.