Not Him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra frowned as Robby began laughing. He knew him well enough to know that when he started laughing like that it was because he was nervous. "Just fucking kiss me," he grumbled, pressing his lips hard against Robby's. He let his fingers tangle in Robby's hair that was peeking out from the back of his mask. Tilting his head some, he began nibbling on his bottom lip, wanting to explore his mouth with his tongue. "Mmm, Batman," he breathed against his lips, before kissing him again, desperate for more from Robby.

Okay wow holy shit Ezra was smashed. Robby could faintly hear the whistling and hollering of the group over the sound of his heart hammering against his rib cage. His cheeks were on fire under the cover of his mask and when Ezra flicked his tongue across his lower lip he practically melted. He should pull away. Ezra was drunk and would definitely regret this tomorrow... right? Well, Ezra did seem to be enjoying himself... Oh fuck it, might as well live a little, it was a party after all. Robby brought his hand up to cup Ezra's cheek as he tilted his head into the kiss, letting himself revel in the softness of his best friend's lips and the taste of whisky on his tongue.

Ezra parted his lips for Robby's tongue, pressing his own into Robby's. He blocked out the sounds the others made, just wanting to focus on Robby. He didn't notice that one of them had taken their phone out and was filming them. As their tongues danced with each other, he reached over and laced the fingers of one hand with Robby's, squeezing his hand gently. His other hand moved to rest on Robby's upper thigh as Ezra pulled away to breathe for a second before diving right back in for another one.

Robby felt like he was going to puke, but in the best way possible. It felt so real to him. He could almost forget the fact that they were both a little more than tipsy and that, knowing Ezra, he wouldn't remember a thing in the morning. His body felt like it was on fire, especially in his chest. Being brave, Robby set a hand on Ezra's hip, his little finger barely grazing the other boy's thigh. Ezra was practically sitting in Robby's lap, not that Robbie would have minded. He lost track of time as he kissed his best friend, and eventually another party goer (with great difficulty) pulled them apart.
"And on that note, I think that's enough spin the bottle for now," a girl dressed as a fairy giggled. The group nodded and dispersed, leaving the dark knight and boy wonder on the couch. Robby felt like he couldn't breathe, what was Ezra going to say now? What should he say?? Before Robby could think, his mouth acted for him.
"No homo," he blurted, and the few people who had seen the spectacle snickered. Wow, good job Robby! Congratulations on being a complete idiot! Robby glanced at Ezra from the corner of his eye, fearing direct eye contact. Robby felt like a literal pile of trash, the kind of trash that was found outside of Taco Bell on trash day, molded burritos and all.

When they were separated and the game was dispersed, Ezra struggled to think of something to say. After all, what could he say? That he had liked him for years now, that he wanted to kiss Robby again, that he thought it was totally hot that they were dressed up?

He was about to say something smooth and suave that would make everything okay when Robby opened his mouth and said the words he absolutely hated hearing. "No homo," he had said, practically breaking Ezra's heart with those two words.

Ezra stood up, wobbling just a little bit. He walked to the kitchen again, pouring himself another shot and drinking it quickly. He decided that he was going to drink away his problems and pass out in the bushes. That would make this a true Halloween party, wouldn't it? Robin getting smashed because Batman was an insensitive prick?

He sighed and poured himself another shot while he devoured more pretzels.

Robby sighed and reached for the bottle of vodka sitting on the coffee table. He downed at least half of the bottle before setting it back down and standing up. He headed upstairs where the party was a bit tamer, except for the few couples sucking face here and there of course. You know, that didn't seem too bad of an idea at the moment. Robby scanned the room, making eye contact with a nice looking blonde dressed like Harley Quinn. He winked at the girl before striding over, loosely draping an arm around Harley Quinn's shoulder.
"Hey," he drawled, "Wanna make Joker jealous?" Wow Robby, worst pick up line ever. However it seemed to work, either that or Harley was just as drunk as Batman.
"Hell yeah," she giggled, draping her arms around Robby's neck and leaned in for a kiss. It wasn't so bad... It wasn't anything like kissing Ezra... But it wasn't bad...

((what if Ezra sees the clock and is like 3 am and he's like welp time to go so he goes to find his ride and he sees Robby macking on Harley and he's just like come on we're leaving but they don't actually go anywhere because Robby's parents don't mind if he drinks but if he drunk drives he's uber grounded so they lay in the back seat of the mini van and robby says something like you know that kiss? yeah we should do that again... and then the kiss and fall asleep cuddling each other tada ))

((Sure thing xD))

Ezra got himself drunk enough to not care who saw him before he went back to the living room. The steampunk gentleman was still there, sipping from a red cup and looking lonely. Ezra, still mad at Robby and still wanting to enjoy himself, sat down right next to him and kissed him, hard. There was no preamble, no suave pick-up line. As the kiss heated between them, Ezra pulled himself into his lap, his fingers playing with a gear-shaped button.

In the end, they both wanted to disappear to one of the bedrooms, but neither had a condom, and when he was asked his name and number, he shook his head, saying, "My heart belongs to another..." Cheesy, yes, but Ezra thought that a man dressed like a Victorian monster hunter could appreciate the line.

Checking the time on his phone, he frowned. It was already three in the morning, well past Ezra's curfew. Sighing, he looked for Robby, eventually finding him making out with some bimbo dressed as Harley Quinn. Making a face, he grumbled, "Let's go, Robby. You're driving, too; I'm too drunk to do anything..."

Robby released the blonde from his hold and looked stupidly at his friend. He had lipstick smeared all over his mouth. Fuck he completely forgot he was supposed to drive. Dammit Batman.
"I'm probably just as wasted as you," he slurred, patting his pocket for his keys, "Let's go sleep in the trunk again." Robby's parents had a strict policy on drunk driving, so whenever Robby was too smashed to drive, he crashed in the back of the minivan, he even kept a few pillows back there for comfort.

Ezra made a disgusted sound as Robby told him that they should sleep in the trunk. "Fine," he grumbled, turning without another word. Soon, he was walking out to Robby's car, stumbling just a bit. He leaned against the door while he waited for Robby to unlock it, looking as pissed as a guy dressed as Robin could.

"Hurry up," he grumbled, frowning.

"I'm comin, I'm comin," Robby grunted, unlocking the car and popping the trunk. There was a good amount of pillows in the back, as well as a game cube controller and a tiny pumpkin.
"Fuck yeah," Robby said pulling his mask off and revealing a dandelion like puff of auburn hair. His face paint was smeared and he looked like a scene girl who had just cried her eyes out.

Ezra pulled off his mask as well, revealing thick eyeliner around his eyes. He was still furious at Robby, but he needed a place to pass out for a while. Getting into the trunk, he pulled off his cape and his shirt, not wanting to be in the constricting material anymore. Balling the clothes up, he used them as a pillow, and moved so his back was to Robby. They would have to touch in the cramped trunk, but he wouldn't have to talk to him.

Robby used his cape as a blanket and laid down on his back.
"Mmmmmmmmm Ez," Robby drawled, rubbing his eyes, "Ezzzzzzz." Robby yawned. His face was covered with black face paint and red lipstick. It wasn't cold enough that they would have to turn on the car for heat, but it wasn't warm enough they needed AC either.

"What d'you want?" Ezra snapped at Robby. He glared over at him, adding, "Y'need to wipe that fucking lipstick off. You'll break out, and you look dumb as hell." He scowled at him, hurt by what Robby had said earlier. Now, he just wanted to hurt him back.

Oh fuck Ezra was mad at him. He sighed and wiped at his face with his hands.
"You're mad at me..." he pouted as he rubbed his chin. Robby hated when Ezra was mad at him. He would rather lose a finger than have Ez pissed at him. Tonight was supposed to be fun, and it was... up until the "no homo" incident.

"Of course I'm mad at you," Ezra answered. "You're an insensitive asshole." Ezra turned away from Robby again, holding back tears. Her thought that maybe, just maybe, Robby liked him back, that he was gay too, when they kissed. He'd thought that they would be boyfriends, that they could hold hands and kiss. And then Robby had said, 'No homo'.

Beginning to cry, Ezra's shoulders shook and the sound of sobs filled the air.

Oh God he was crying, no no no. Robby hated, absolutely hated, when anyone cried, especially his best friend whom he just might be in love with.
"Oh Ez, no please don't cry," Robby sat up and placed a hand on Ezra's arm, "What did I do?" Robby felt like his chest was caving in. Oh God please stop crying. Crying was Robby's kryptonite.

"No, stop it!" Ezra said, jerking away from Robby's touch. "Don't touch me!" He wiped at his eyes, smearing the eyeliner across his cheeks. "I...I think I'm going to walk home," he muttered, getting out of the trunk silently. However, he hadn't taken a single step before he was doubled over, throwing up all of the alcohol and pretzels he'd eaten. "Fuck," he groaned, shaky as he straightened again.

"Ez... Please tell me what's wrong..." Robby said, voice wrought with pain. He had caused this. He didn't know why, but he was the reason Ez was crying in the street. He rubbed his chest, trying to alleviate the ache stemming from his rib cage. What had Robby done? Was it.. Was it the kiss?
"Ez if this is about that kiss..." Robby's words died in his throat. He couldn't lie and say it meant nothing, that it was just for kicks, because it wasn't. It was probably the single happiest moment Robby's ever felt. That's what was wrong. Ezra had figured everything out. He'd figured out just how much Robby cared about him and it made him uncomfortable because Ezra was straight. The realization hit him like a brick wall. Ezra didn't want Robby around anymore....

"This is about the kiss!" Ezra shouted, his throat burning with bile. "This is because you're a stupid, insensitive jerk! Don't you know how much I've liked you since fifth grade? And when I got the chance to kiss you, I liked it so fucking much, and you fucking said 'no homo'! I thought you were gay to, like me, that we could be together, and then you said it like it was nothing!" By then, Ezra was crying harder, wrapping his arms around himself.

Ezra was... Oh... Robby put his head in his hands and laughter erupted from his throat. He was so relieved... He thought Ezra never wanted to see him again. He laughed and laughed, he just couldn't stop. He wasn't laughing at Ezra, far from it. He was laughing at his own stupidity. Everything made perfect sense now... How Ezra never even looked twice at girls, how he would always 'borrow' Robby's sweatshirts and never give them back until a month later. God Robby couldn't believe he'd been so stupid. His nervous, elated laughter filled the darkness. Ezra liked him. Ezra felt the same way he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.