✦North Bond✦-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg if Tobias thinks he's a hotty and is cocky and all that jazz, Mel is. It's certainly gonna have issues with him
He isn't because I am for him LOLZ It's just OOC talk, calm down xD

Awe, it's ok..... Here's a smile with dimples

tumblr_ohxtzc4yoP1v2td3jo1_400.gif
Ehem, at the least my beta is hot *gives terror thumbs up*

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Reactions: T E R R O R
well your beta doesn't exist atm, cuz he's too busy posting hawt photos of himself instead of finishing his CS lmao. So technically my beta is the most attractive beta ATM

@IceQueen

Lolz ok.

I'm getting irritated now, so I give up.

Lolz ok.

I'm getting irritated now, so I give up.
Finish as soon as you can, but don't feel rushed. He can waltz in fashionably late like a pro

Nah it's my fault. I'm keeping Terror waiting on my bio.

It's up, btw.
Dude! I'm 96% sure that is the first time I have seen the name of my home state in any character's backstory, besides my own(and I really only had one character), in all my years of roleplaying. Even as a casual mention. :D

Dude! I'm 96% sure that is the first time I have seen the name of my home state in any character's backstory, besides my own(and I really only had one character), in all my years of roleplaying. Even as a casual mention. :D
I always try to create characters from lesser known states/locations.~

Idaho for some reason grabbed me XD It feels much more of a surprise that Tacuba and Tobias would be born and raised there.

Oh dear, I wish I could've found this before I picked my pictures lol, i found a much better face claim that would fit Melissa one that has more pictures and crap.

Oh dear, I wish I could've found this before I picked my pictures lol, i found a much better face claim that would fit Melissa one that has more pictures and crap.
I dunno about everyone else, but I don't mind if you switch it up. c:

@IceQueen do you mind if I switch up her image?

Alright people, I changed her images, and then changed her color to sky blue to match her hair color :p

Let me know what you think of her now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.