✦North Bond✦-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with everything for Tobias.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Updated the relationships section for my sheet...now for the response.

Aweee, that's cute haha

I'll do relationships later on.. if anyone wants to discuss some with me they can x3

Aweee, that's cute haha

I'll do relationships later on.. if anyone wants to discuss some with me they can x3
I don't think Mel would have much of a relationship with him besides the fact that she saved his brother

Alright, I edited my relationship tab as well

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, peeps! D: I was struggling with the response all day then finally got an idea right as I was going to bed. So, my post is typed up (and is really long) but I want to get some rest and edit it while I'm not aggressively tired before putting it up. So, goodnight on my end, I'll have a post for you lovelies in the morning.

Posted! c: Like I said, long.

So I want Mel to go around the house and meet the pack, but I'm not sure if I should wait on @T E R R O R to post

I will start posting normally after Christmas

Reactions: IceQueen
*gentle poke* Hey, guys, what's up? How was everyone's holiday?

Mine was good, it seems that this Roleplay has gone quiet.

Very quiet, but my Christmas went well, I got a new electric guitar to add to my collection lol. It sounds so nice.

Glad you all had a pretty good holidays.

Mine was quiet and relaxing with very good food. I'm tired of food now and ready to eat healthy again. Never thought I would be sick of cake and sweets.

Hopefully the rp will start up again since the holidays are nearly over.~

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Glad you all had a pretty good holidays.

Mine was quiet and relaxing with very good food. I'm tired of food now and ready to eat healthy again. Never thought I would be sick of cake and sweets.

Hopefully the rp will start up again since the holidays are nearly over.~
I pretty much annihilated all the sweets in my house. Eating healthy isn't on my radar much.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I pretty much annihilated all the sweets in my house. Eating healthy isn't on my radar much.
XD I can't with sweets. I overdosed and now all I feel like is eating salad, seafood, chicken soup and drinking guava juice all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.