NO DOMINION | Dark Fantasy Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it from a long-time Dungeon Master and RPG player. When you have something big and monstrous like this? It goes down hard and it goes down swinging. Nobody's getting out of this fight without any injuries.

Heck, you never know, someone might die on this very first fight. Never forget the risks.

But I'm thinking that right now, we're doing a round of actions back and forth - and by the end of the week, the thing's gonna be dead. The only difference is probably going to be how beat up the rest of us are gonna be. Besides, playing out a long, gruelling fight is fun times.

Lakkta's probably going to get hit by a couple of quills after the thing shot them everywhere. How good are they at penetrating armour, such as Lakkta's thick cloth/leather attire? Just so I can describe how deep the wound is.
Consider the equivalent of a steel-tipped arrow. They'll probably pierce but not go too deep considering that leather will slow them down. And thank you for letting yourself get hit.

*writes in GM notebook to give you something special in the RP*

Well, I'm about to have Toran try to end the fight right now since he's being charged at.
Don't forget, I have to connect your attack post. That being said. It is a pretty brazen run by the enemy. It's definitely open.
Wait a minute... does this mean the creature ain't going to die until the 4th?
Exactly. I want to allow everyone a chance to show their stuff. No insta-kills here. This is a high-level monster. But you can sure as hell try to. Things might end up getting crazy when you do.
Take it from a long-time Dungeon Master and RPG player. When you have something big and monstrous like this? It goes down hard and it goes down swinging. Nobody's getting out of this fight without any injuries.

Heck, you never know, someone might die on this very first fight. Never forget the risks.

But I'm thinking that right now, we're doing a round of actions back and forth - and by the end of the week, the thing's gonna be dead. The only difference is probably going to be how beat up the rest of us are gonna be. Besides, playing out a long, gruelling fight is fun times.
Pretty much this. I've DM'd enough D&D to taunt players. And to be fair, this is one of the tougher monsters to fight in the beginning of the RP. Not saying things will be easier... but I want to give everyone a chance to show their stuff. XD

I'm about to read over the most recent posts and write up my own tonight. I meant to do it yesterday, but was distracted with a few other things.
My body's ready for your post. Seriously, tho. Release the Kraken smack down.

Okay, finally got my entrance post in.
HAH!

I'm sorry, but I enjoyed Renvar's dive into the pews. Yas. Totally understandable.

*scribbles in DM notebook to give him points... somewhere*

And boom.

I edited out a part where she lets go of the quill she got stuck with.

And it hits the ground just as she goes for the flank.

Tempted though I was to leave it in there, I almost thought I'd choke on the cheesiness of it.

Oh, just to let you know (just in case it may be unclear), anything I type in italics is thought, not speech.

UGH I AM SUCH A TURD.

I let my friend distract me with pizza and Jessica Jones and STILL have not started my post. I'MMA KNUCKLE DOWN NOW OKAY, GONNA DO THIS THANG.

Edit: Also, I just realized Keren has a greataxe, so I made a tiny change to my CS and Rhi'Ihs will now use a hammer from the start of this. Don't know how I missed that before.

Second edit: POSTED. It's not great, but it's there. Whoop.

Last edited:
I have killed the bug that ails me. Expect something tonight.

Yes. Do it. Kill the beast.

Or try not to die, at least.

Yaaay I helped
but at what cooost?

Also woops I posted.

Congrats on your victory.

Just finished catching up with everyone's posts!

I propose a challenge to slaughter the beast before @Misaou and @WishfulNemo get to the church.

More Experience Points for us, boyz.

Just kiddin' tho I lurv you all.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
ERMEGERD. I'm alive. How was this week so terribad? Yeash. We had a lot of last minute appointments and the flu season is starting up. Just an fyi. Wash your hands and don't touch people. Touch no one. Touch nothing. Wrap yourself in plastic and stay at home. This is honest to goodness legit medical advice.

Anyway, I'm back from my murder mystery party. Unfortunately, I was not the killer. And I'm onto to reading these awesome posts and replying. From now on I should be pretty regular in my posting schedule. And I will use this weekend to get everyone excited for what is to come.

I've been ODing on vitamins and energy drinks and not even looking at sick people.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Status
Not open for further replies.