Nightraven High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, we can make weapons." Ivan suggested. "It would not be hard. With imagination, anything is weapon! This is important knowledge for surviving gulag."

"Such hostility. Really people. There are many nationalities here at Nightraven High School. However, I think it's best that Pierre and Trent share a dorm room together. I am sure you two can set aside your differences! Here at Nightraven High School we support multicultralism! By the end of this, I'm sure the two of you can become great friends!" Professor Kraven smiled at Trent and Pierre.

Janna finally arrived to the Dining Hall. She had missed the Opening Ceremony entirely as she was busy decorating the school in preparation for the Nightraven School Olympics. She walked gracefully to a seat as far away from the other students as possible. She didn't know how to talk to people without being shy. She was hoping silently that no one would notice her and that she could be on her way as quickly as she had come.

"That is true. I think I could even manage a weapon with my, uh, 'unique talent', maybe. Though that'd probably get us in trouble too... Eh, oh well. I'm sure we'll figure it out." She grins and shrugs, before glancing back to Zeke.

"I'll have to drop by when you have your shop set up, then. How do you plan to get your stock, anyway?"

Pierre was still hon hon honing away as Trent was reprimanded, until he saw the ribs on his plate and heard the announcement of Kraven. Xhon ho- quoi?! Qu'est qu'il dit?" He then realized none of these people spoke the one true language, and he simply hung his head and sulked.

With events taking a turn for the boring, Matt turned back to his burger. He wondered if they had Burger King in Australia, or the magic plane, or wherever he was. Matt frowned. He'd heard horror stories about Australia all his life. He turned to the man wearing the gas mask, elbowing him to get his attention. "Yo, dude, do you think there are any snakes in this school? There are tons of snakes in Australia, right?"

Trent glared at Pierre then back to his empty plates. At that point, he had already folded up his flag and put it back in his pocket- he couldn't leave it out for too long, it might be contaminated by the non American filth. Feeling sick to his stomach, Trent excused himself to get more food. "Ew" he thought, trying to hoold off the urge to barf.

"Oh, uh, yeah! It's great!" Gregory pulled out a small notepad from his messenger bag, "Lesse here- Alfredo Sa- is that with one or two 'l's?" He looked up, "Oh geez, uh, my name is Greg, short for Gregory, short for Gregory Taylor Thompson." He stuck out his hand, "Pleased to meet you! Seriously though, we're lucky they didn't start talking about potatoes."

Hearing snakes, and watching the imperialist go off, seemingly defeated by the diversity presented to him, Pavel decided to turn himself to the practical manner, and nervously tapped the Gas-masked man on the shoulder. "Excuse me? If there are snakes I'd like to know too."

Pierre turned to la petite belle next to him, slightly translucent. "Je m'excuse, madame, but it seems in my misery I have not asked your name, c'est quoi?"

"Wait, snakes? Would these be like... monster snakes? Hopefully not in the school..." She glances between Pavel and Ivan.

Alfredo didn't know why, but felt a cold chill run down his spine at the mention of potatoes. "Well I-I'm sure we could have figured out a way to salvage any situation involving papas" Remembering that this is a school for people with powers Alfredo figured his friend must have one or two as well, and felt the need to ask "Say what happens to be your powers Gregory? Fire? Or maybe lighting?"

"Relax. Snakes are just lizards but for not having legs. And for having of deadly deadly venom." Ivan assured the others. "How bad can they are being?"

Pierre turned to la petite belle next to him, slightly translucent. "Je m'excuse, madame, but it seems in my misery I have not asked your name, c'est quoi?"
Shah opened her mouth tapped her throat, which held a fairly jagged scar across it. She handed him a card with the words "Shah Do" scrawled onto it.

"Venom is exactly my problem. We are on the magic plane, who knows if there's even antivenom for the beasts we might encounter? IF there's even time to administer it before a victim dies."

Alice nods in response to Ivan. "True." Deadly deadly venom apparently doesn't worry her too much, who knew?

Pierre was actually talking to Heidi, but to a frenchman and Quebecois by extention, more women is always better, and so, showing more social tact than normal, he read the card and responded. "Shah Do? Ah c'est beaux! A lovely name, je suis Pierre Gagnon!"

"Well this concludes tonight's evening meal. Zeke has a lovely shop which is located through the main doors of the Dining Hall. Be here tomorrow morning for the announcements! Please retire to your dorm rooms and get a long sleep. You're going to need it. Trent, Pierre, remember what I said about rooming together. Everyone else, choose your dorm roommate as you see fit. Good night everyone!" Professor Kraven announced as he rushed everyone out of the Dining Hall.

[OOC: The plot will not move forward until I get home from school tomorrow evening. I have to sleep. Anyway, watch for my OOC posts as I will usually place incredibly important announcement here. Also regardless of what has been said or posted, I will post a time skip via OOC post. Meaning it will be morning and the plot will move forward. If you want to continue with your conversations, post them in the group thread which you can find the link to here<--- Thank you for your cooperation.]

[OOC: IT'S MORNING EVERYONE!!! Post whatever your character does in the morning. I will be posting the plot moving post in just a few moments.]

A bell, well it couldn't really be called a bell, more like the school anthem rang softly throughout the building telling everyone to get up. The intercom buzzed on and Kraven's voice could be heard:

"Good morning students I hope you all slept well. Head to the Dining Hall for this morning's announcements. They will begin at 8:00am sharp so don't be late!"

As the announcements blared, Ivan rolled out from under the dining table he'd slept under, fluidly moving from prone to sitting in one of the chairs.

The best way to be on time, after all, was to never leave the workplace.

Living in the loud bustling town of Tijuana, the bell was no louder than a small scale gang war by Alfredo's house. He was having a great dream involving himself being a part of ranchera group, blaring his trumpet with the best of them. Hearing a minor disturbance in his nice dream, he merely tossed and turned for a bit before falling back asleep for just little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.