Nightraven High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan gives the paper a quick glance, wondering if it had Kalashnikovs before folding it and placing it in his breast pocket. He gave Zeke a nod before saying "Is good for woman to knit. Make many sweater and not die from winter cold."
He leaned much closer to Alice before adding, "Is always cold in Siberia."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"O-oh, well, thanks. You seem like a cool guy yourself!" Greg fidgets in his seat. Damnit, now he wanted some pork chops. Too bad last year's health classes had left such an impression on him.

Trent's ears twitched. And when Trent's ears twitch, that means something's wrong. It means that someone has doubts about American being the greatest nation on Earth. The boy turned around, using his eagle vision to single out the dissenting opinion. "What'd you say about my freedom boy?" Trent dissented.

He took a final bite of his potatoes before standing up proudly and producing an American flag from his pocket. After which, Trent placed his right hand over his heart and began chanting the Star Spangled Banner.

"That's Professor Kraven to you," He says with a warning growl in his voice, "Anyway, if you exit out the main Dining Hall doors you'll see an empty stand. It's a pretty decent size. Fill your shop up with marvelous things and remember what I said about no weapons. We don't want you getting expelled. And don't let anyone steal from you."

Heidi butted in. 'Actually, your culture iss really ein bastard of many ozzer ones. Your very language iss German combined vis native English unt slathered vis a dirty whore of the French language. You are simply a mongrel culture, ja?"

Shah didn't need to be a psychic to see where this dialog was going, as she redoubled her speed at gobbling up the food. Hopefully Trent would give her time to digest this year before touching off another damn riot.

Pierre was quite pleased that more cultured people who shared his hatred of Americans and their not-language (even if the german dame called French a whore, which he would follow up on later).
"Oui, Monsieur, your "freedom" is more like, "freedumb", the freedom to be an idiot, which most of your countrymen seem to embrace!" Pierre laughed at his own joke, emitting a sound similar to hon hon hon.

"So tell me, whats your name hombre?" Alfredo asked "I am Alfredo Salazar Lopez, a man of justice, equality, and a good fight!" he said with a smile.

Professor Enkapath had had about enough of this American talk. She stepped up from her seat and went down to the boy singing the star spangled banner, "Mr. Jackson, we are aware of your love for America, but you can't force your impression on other students. If you're going to continue your ignorant blathering I'm going to have to ask you to leave, THIS INSTANT!"

Professor Enkapath's voice was so loud that it shattered the glass sitting next to Trent. She was serious about that. Normally, she wouldn't go to such an extreme.

"And you two," Professor Enkapath turned her attention to Heidi and Pierre, "Do not instigate this man's ignorance. Continue on with your meals and I will be sure he is dealt with promptly."

"Fancy knitting, huh?" She glances over at the gas masked man. "Is there a lot of poison gas in Siberia?"

"Ahahaha" Ivan gave a hearty laugh. "Yes."

It was probably a bad idea, but the second Pierre threw his head back to laugh, Shah dropped a pair of Barbecued pork ribs onto his plate, she rubbed the sauce off her fingers on the bottom of the table.

Heidi sniffs. 'Is it not the function of zees place to educate? I am only expediting mein foreign friend in the matters of his origin. His dirty, schweinhund origin.'

"I really can't imagine what that's like. It must be interesting, at the least."

Some more steak and pondering over what the Headmaster said later, Alice comments again: "You know, how are we supposed to fight those monsters if we can't get guns and stuff? Seems kind of counterproductive."

Trent heard Pierre's insults and the teacher's threats but did not respond. Not until he was finished with his song. "And the rocket's red glare!" he made a proud crescendo into the word 'glare' as he looked the professor straight in the eye. "The bombs bursting in air" he grew into a fortissimo. And as he finished the anthem, not once did he take his hand from his heart, put down the flag, or take his gaze off the teacher. Trent stared down Professor Enkapath, looking him in the eye and finished. Like a real man.

Matt applauded as Trent finished singing. "Free Bird!" he called.

Greg notices the commotion "Oh, uh, hey, you there-", he pauses for a moment Oh geez oh geez what was his name did I even get his name oh man if I ask and it turns out I'd already asked he's going to think I'm an idiot uh uhhh "-Mexico." FUCK.
okay wait maybe you can salvage this

"Uh, sorry, I'm not a racist, I swear. Some of my best friends are- uh- what I'm trying to say is that maybe we should leave because Trent is probably going to start a riot and maybe if you want to we could hang out sometime or something? I have a bunch of comics if you like comics."

Pavel shuddered, not as much at the voice, or the poison gas, or the singing, but the sheer hostility all around him. Truly a communist society would have ironed out these problems from the beginning of education. He turned his thoughts to the merchant and the girl, and the gas masked man. He finally decided to clap, a slow, iron-handed tempo, then said out clear and loud.
"Leave out the bombs and it will be good. At any case, I'd like to hear my freedom fighting fiend's name."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aha, Mexico huh?" Alfredo payed little mind to the forgetfulness or racism of his friend. "Don't worry, if there's a fight, Mexico here will make sure you stay out of harms way amigo." Just to ensure he remembered the name he decided to state it again. "My name, by the way, is Alfredo Salazar Lopez, has a nice ring to it dont'cha think?"

"LISTEN MS. WINTERS IF YOU WANT ANY MACRAME SUPPLIES, YOU JUST HIT ME UP." Zeke booms interrupting the aquward tension that filled the air, he turns to the crew "I'M RUNNING A TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE DEAL ON SNICKERS IN THE SHOP, ORDER NOW BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.