Nightraven High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do not worry, little girl!" Ivan says to Alice, returning with his cardboard box in hand. "Ivan will teach you art for use rifle of Kalashnikov. Is so easy, African child could do it! ...and they have."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I'M CURIOUS TO LEARN HOW THIS ENCHANTING THING WORKS TOO. IS THERE A BOOK ABOUT IT I CAN READ OR SOMETHING?"

Alfredo was curious, "Malcolm? Who is this Malcolm and what did he do? Any man who has others remember him must have done something of great importance no?" he asked.

Pierre overheard the discussion of firearms and scoffed.
"Les fusils? Why discuss, the french FAMAS is truly the best rifle pour les gens d'armes."

"Thank you, Ivan." She seems to be avoiding thinking about the second half of what Ivan said.

She does turn to Zeke when he speaks up (kind of hard to miss, after all): "You know, that raises a good question. I wonder where the library is here."

Greg sighs, "No, not important. Likable, yeah. Overconfident, definitely. See, Malcolm Liddel he had- well, I don't remember what it was, but it was some kind of crazy-deadly power. Anyways, point is that one day, he decided to skimp on ammo. Said his powers could more than handle anything he ran into."
Gregory pauses to pour himself a glass of OJ
"Long story short? They couldn't. I dunno if they- his powers- crapped out or whatever, we didn't get a whole lot of the details. I remember, though, when they brought him back. Acid burns all over his lower body, real horrorshow stuff. He didn't come back to the school after that. Heard he has to poop through a bag now."
He chugs his juice quickly, like he's using it to accentuate his point.
"It's just- it's crazy, you know? They tell you all about this terrible danger, but it never, you know, sinks in until you see it. Just be careful, alright?"

"WOW IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF US." Zeke mused "IF ONLY THERE WAS A WAY TO GET EQUIPMENT FOR CHEAP..."

At the mention of a FAMAS, Ivan's head turned, slowly, until he was silently staring at Pierre.

"This only intensifies my decision to stay safely in the school until I'm some kind of ultra badass or something." She pauses, probably trying to imagine herself as an ultra badass. "Well, stranger things have happened..."

Pierre holds Ivan's stare for only the shortest of moments before looking down and twiddling his thumbs, humming the Quebecois national anthem as he slowly faded to about 50% transparency.

"Zeke makes a good point, I'll be sure to stop his shop sooner or later to get just the things I need." Alfredo thought the mood was becoming a little depressing, so he went ahead to liven up the chat. "Hey Greg, I heard from some that these dorms are co-ed, but I got stuck with Zeke. He isn't bad, but he also isn't a hot hubabahita either you know? Who do you have the pleasure of rooming with amigo?"

"Funny, that," Greg chuckles, "I'm not entirely sure who my roommate is! I couldn't wake him- or her, or it, or whatever- this morning, so until I figure out who signed up for room 3b, it looks like I'm rooming with a pile of blankets." Greg looks back and forth before whispering conspiratorially to Alfredo, "Hey, does Zeke snore as loud as he talks?"

Alfredo whispered back, "I'll let you know tomorrow amigo, I ended falling asleep first yesterday. I'm more surprised he wasn't trying to sell me my own or pillow or anything, you know?" Alfredo then went to his normal voice level "So what do we even do when we're not out there killing who knows what?" Alfredo needed a way to make himself known worldwide, he knew fighting bugs with a green leader wasn't going to get him anywhere. If he could spend time to improve himself physically or figuring out his powers, however, maybe he could go out on the next wave of people if they get a good leader.

"Well, I'd assume we go to class... And then do whatever we feel like in our spare time?" Alice ventures, while finishing up her breakfast. Things had a habit of distracting her from food around here, it seemed.

"So," said Heidi, hefting her mighty blade over her shoulders,"Ven are ve headink out?"

Pierre shrugs, finishing off a plate of poutine.
"Je ne sais pas, madame."

Pavel stuffed the package, which he started referring to as "the addons" into his backpack, which he slid into one of the saucer's compartments. He set it to fly and follow his position on the outside wall, and went back to the dining hall. "So, briefing at the dinner!" he bellowed with enthusiasm, slapped the german girl's shoulder, whispering "soon little one, soon", and retreated back to the room he shared with Ivan. At least officially, as Ivan hadn't slep there yet.

He closed the door with a key, and pulled the key out so that if the stalker came, he could get in without much trouble.

He set out to sleep, as he would need all rest he can get for the adventure

(going to sleep OOC too. Hoping I can get another casting of summon flying saucer before we head off. Aso, the saucer flying outside my window is technically outside the school grounds, or at least that's what Pavel thinks.)

Janna walks up to the bulletin board and posts who will be going on the expedition. She stand awkwardly by the bulletin board hoping that the people on the list will sign their names in confirmation that they've seen the list. She sighed. Janna was having a hard time getting to know people. It wasn't that she minded, but she at least liked to have people to talk to in case her shyness didn't get the best of her. To top it off, her father, Kraven had forgotten to explain the Olympics which she most likely have the burden of doing.

She stared in the grand hallway at a painting across from her waiting for people to show up.

Janna walks up to the bulletin board and posts who will be going on the expedition. She stand awkwardly by the bulletin board hoping that the people on the list will sign their names in confirmation that they've seen the list. She sighed. Janna was having a hard time getting to know people. It wasn't that she minded, but she at least liked to have people to talk to in case her shyness didn't get the best of her. To top it off, her father, Kraven had forgotten to explain the Olympics which she most likely have the burden of doing.

She stared in the grand hallway at a painting across from her waiting for people to show up.
A hand reached over her shoulder, and signed her name under Trent. Shah Do. He seemed the less popular, and while he was a few fireworks short of a Chinese New Year, he was loud, and boisterous and would almost certainly draw the attention of whatever nasties they would be hunting. Which made her job easier. In theory anyway.

Plus, while Ivan was by all appearances a sweetheart, Palev would almost certainly go with him. And between the two, Trent seemed like the lesser of two evils. Or at least, two idiocies. She looked to her right, at Janna, trying to remember a thing one of the teachers was always impressing to her. Something about three feet of personal something or other.

Alice may not have been intending to sign up to fight monsters on Day 1, but... She was still curious about who would be going. And thus she eventually finds herself over near the bulletin board. And she only got lost once or twice this time. Once she notices Janna putting up the list, she walks over, giving a wave to the girl. "Hello."

Status
Not open for further replies.