Nightraven High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pink? Red?" Matt inquired, getting a better look at Janna. "Oh, you too? It sucks, doesn't it? They say you're supposed to drink one part water per two parts, but it's so easy to forget, know what I'm saying?"

Matt turned to inspect the board.

Alfredo signed his name as large as he could to signify that he saw the message. "I'm guessing we just sign, yes?"

"So the giant man eating death monsters aren't really all that bad? Cool, I guess." She goes quiet for a bit, pondering.

"Still, I'm going to have to start learning how to use this 'power' soon..."

"If your name is on the list, you just sign next to your name." Janna explained, before turning to answer Alice's question, "The dark creatures aren't bad. At least not the ones I've come across. You see, we go the areas that aren't so dangerous at first and then as we progress throughout the school year, we go to more dangerous areas. I assure you, none of your lives will be in real trouble unless you volunteer to explore the dangerous places."

She looked at the person next to her that wasn't Alfredo, "Excuse me, may I have your name?"

"Do not worry about using power, comrade." Ivan placed a hand on Alice's shoulder. "Many year ago, Soviet gunsmiths develop magical device to help you defeat any obstacle in way for make prosperity: the gun."

"QUESTION: WHY ARE WE ONLY SENDING FOUR ROOKIES, WHO HAVE NO TRAINING WHATSOEVER, ALONE INTO THE MAGICAL RELM?" Zeke booms in question, appearing from seemingly nowhere.

Pierre, seeing his fellow romantic language ami signing with sich vigor, flashed him a thumbs up. "Mon ami, your courage c'est extraordinaire!"

"Well, that actually makes a fair amount of sense."

Her pondering is then promptly interrupted by Ivan. "But what if I use powers to make gunshots even better?"

Alfredo turned towards Ivan, "I'm going to assume you're Ivan, because you don't look like a Trent Jackson, and you definitely don't look like a Heidi, amigo." So this was the guy who is going to be leading them, "Make sure to try to bring us back alive, okay?"

Trent returned from his room, knife in pocket with the handle sticking out, ready for Trent to grab it whenever need be. In his hands was the squirt gun that Trent purchased off of Zeke at Zeke's shop, obviously used. The nozzle of the gun was already white from the bleach with liquid still dripping out, making it evident that Trent had obviously used the squirt gun a lot. He definitely needed to buy more bleach.

As it was his turn to sign his name, Trent pushed the Russian aside, taking his pen. Confidently, he put his 'signature' next to his name. Needless to say, it was simply squigly chicken scratch.

Janna was taken aback by the person with the loud voice, "You won't be alone. There will be a teacher going with you. I assure you, you'll all be fine."

Janna stepped back from Ivan and from the loud mouth boy. She was absolutely terrified of some of the people. She noticed Trent and she was even more confused about why people disliked him so. She slowly found herself scooting away from the crowd. She was clearly nervous about talking to anyone anymore.

"Nonsense!" Ivan replied. "We use glorious weapons of the Soviet era. You can run over rifle of Kalashnikov with tank and it will fire perfectly. And even rifle of Mosin! Fire cartridge as large as beer can, letting loose loud bang of warcry, make hole in torso as big as head!"

Alice seems completely and utterly baffled by Trent's approach. She just stares at the bleach squirt gun. "What... Is that?"

"GAH!"

Matt threw a blind punch in Zeke's direction on reflex, before clamping his hands over his ears. "Zeke. Bro. Not so loud, okay? Guh."

In truth, Matt was feeling a lot better, but he still wasn't ready for Zeke. Or a space rocket taking off.

Pierre supresses a snicker at Trent's illegible signature and turns to Zeke.
"Ah, merci for the cigarettes, monsieur, I forgot to remercier vous earlier."

Janna glances at Trent's squirt gun, "Please don't spray that near me, sir."

Janna hid her face behind her face expecting to get bleach all over her clothes. She looked at everyone and thought maybe no one would notice her if she walked away. They all seemed to be engaged in their conversations. Very carefully Janna slipped away looking for an empty hall. When she found one, she danced gracefully, praying, hoping that no one would see her.

"IM NOT EVEN GOING ON THE EXPEDITION. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE WE NEED TO MAKE SURE EVER ONE KNOWS THE COMBAT BASICS BEFORE SENDING THEM AGAINST ELDRICH ABOMINATIONS."
Zeke turns to Matt "WATCH THE FISTS PLEASE SIR."

"Bye." She rather obviously waves to Janna as the girl heads off.

And then back to Ivan. "That sounds like quite the weapon... And to think I was just going to make swords or something silly."

Trent turned to Alice and looked her right in the eye. The boy stared at Alice for a good two minutes- or at least enough for the girl to get uncomfortable. He didn't say a word, and made sure she didn't either. He simply stood in the silence before breaking it. Trent slowly advanced toward Alice so that his mouth was next to her ear.

"Freedom" he whispered, before backing away. After which, he looked toward Janna, smiled, and said "No problem!"

"Freedom." She nods back at Trent. This is when you were supposed to just smile and nod, right? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.