NIGHT TERRORS (Vampire Motorcycle Gang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join this? I just started season 3 of Sons of Anarchy so my organized crime gears are turning!

Appearance

Bike

Rings

Name: Ryder Dahl Sorensen

Role: Founding member, and road captain

Additional description: Ryder has a few tattoos: a bat around his throat; a grim reaper with the phrase "DEAD SERIOUS" under it; "LIVE FAST" across his knuckles; a skull on his right hand; a red rose on his left hand; and a bloody knife, brass knuckles, and a straight razor with the words "One life, one chance" across them on his upper left bicep.

Personality: Ryder is, simply put, a man's man. Loud, competitive, and arrogant, he's not one to look back much unless it's on a night he can reflect on with a crooked grin. He is driven and ambitious, and anyone getting in the way of his goals, which are almost always for the good of the club, is likely to feel his wrath. Ryder may come across as rude, cocky, and a womanizer but he does value the family he has in the club and once someone has gained his loyalty they can always count on Ryder to have their back, and that is one of his greatest attributes.

Background: Ryder was born to two Norwegian immigrants and led a life of petty thievery before being found by Ducard and eventually being turned by him. His ambition helped him deal with the training and the punishments and the isolation, though he still often went out for a night on the town. Admittedly, he was a little more trouble than he was worth, but that was just Ryder's personality. Now that he's matured a bit, and can understand the severity of being a vampire, Ryder is the road captain of the MC, planning the routes for runs, organizing the riders into groups according to ability, and being a good enough rider to recognize bad riding technique and putting the safety of the MC above all.​

squeals Garret Hedlund eep okay I am done owww my arm

@Mackenzie

It's a good CS, a good characterization. I like that he feels motorcycle safety is important, makes him a little different. However, the official position of Road Captain is not necessary. If the Club chief is too busy to make a route himself, he will usually delegate to one of his subordinates, letting them take it in turn. While concern for safety is good, trying to enforce safety standards in a motorcycle club is not a wise idea! They are called outlaws for a reason, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
squeals Garret Hedlund eep okay I am done owww my arm
Yeah, Garrett is so dreamy! What a babe.
It's a good CS, a good characterization. I like that he feels motorcycle safety is important, makes him a little different. However, the official position of Road Captain is not necessary. If the Club chief is too busy to make a route himself, he will usually delegate to one of his subordinates, letting them take it in turn. While concern for safety is good, trying to enforce safety standards in a motorcycle club is not a wise idea! They are called outlaws for a reason, after all.
Thanks! I'll change that up in a bit, if that's okay?
And yeah, I figured that since the Charming branch of SoA didn't have a road captain that the position was a bit of a gamble. I just found it on a website for the Hell's Angels (I believe?) and I only chose it since he didn't seem responsible enough to be a secretary or treasurer, haha.
But I'll get to tweaking!

Once everyone's Character Sheets are polished up and we get one more person, I can start the IC. I've got a heap of scenarios to throw at the characters, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out!

Alright, I'll bite...seems interesting enough.

Appearance: jeri 2.jpg
Primary Bike:
Stock Harely-Davidson
Name: Damian Arianna
Role: Patched Member
Additional Description: Has several glyphs and tattoos on his face that represent ancient vampiric symbols and runes. Has an affinity for bladed weapons, in particular his machete, which he wears strapped to his back.
Personality: Damian is stoic and brooding for the most part. He is the consummate pessimist and sees the dark side to almost any situation. He trusts absolutely no one...he is cold, calculating and most unsettling of all, quiet. A million wheels are turning in his head, but no one can quite figure out what he's thinking.

Background: Damian was once a member of a 1% club known as the Vagos...a Hispanic motorcycle gang that rode across the country. He was basically born into the gang as his father was a clubhouse president at one point. The Vagos had innumerable enemies, so no one was particularly worried when an unknown contingent of bikers decided to start up a club in the Vagos' vying territory. What they didn't know, was that these particular group of bikers were also vampires.

One night, Damian was sent on a mission to send these unknown riders a clear message...that this was Vagos' country. They would either leave or pay the consequences. They were in for a rude shock. The Vagos were easily dispatched by the vampire bikers and although Damian put up a good fight, he was bitten by one of the bloodsuckers. He managed to escape but in the ensuing weeks noticed his body was undergoing a disturbing transformation...he was indeed becoming a vampire. He tried to turn to his MC for help, but they dismissed him as a freak...so much for brotherhood. In desperation, Damian decided to confront the bikers with the fangs...the ones that had bitten him. They abducted him and put him through a series of tortures, but to everyone's surprise, he proved to be far more resilient and tougher than anyone realized. They contemplated killing him, but thought that someone of his hardness could be a good asset to the club. They agreed to let him live, under one strict condition...that he swear his loyalty to the vampire bikers. Damian accepted this without question, since the Vagos had all but abandoned him. As he began to prospect for the vampires, Damian very quickly realized he enjoyed his new life as a bloodsucker and the power it afforded him. He dutifully embraced his new vampiric nature, even going so far as to tattoo his face with a variety of ancient vampire glyphs and runes.

To prove his loyalty to his new biker gang, Damian began to systematically pick off the remaining members of the Vagos, which culminated in him completely destroying their club house with several pipe bombs and effectively eliminating their presence in the area. After this display, it was clear to the vampires where Damian's allegiance lay and they patched him in as a full member. Now he rides the night with his new vampire brethren, soaking in every facet of the bloodsucker creed.

Attachments

• 1381653_3624708154017_1712312313_n.jpg
    1381653_3624708154017_1712312313_n.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2
sorry sat and Fri are my dark days try tomorrow

I'm going to put this RP on indefinite hold. I'll try again in a month or so when finals are over, and people are less busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.