NIGHT TERRORS (Vampire Motorcycle Gang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vonghese

Original poster

Traditional biker gang... started by vampires!

That's right, two of the best outlaw stories are mashed together here, Sons of Anarchy and the Lost Boys. This is the RP of a group of young vampires who, finding themselves without a Sire, carve out their own place in the world astride steeds of steel and rubber.

The club is traditional outlaw biker--only males can wear the patch. Female characters are still welcome though, and please don't be shy! Male vampires may front the club, but the females have their backs, just as vicious and deadly without the same rules constraining their activities. You're not the backup--you're the secret weapon. Misogyny only extends to official business. Nobody doubts your competence.

Boys, be nice to the ladies, or they're liable to rip your heads off.

Three years ago, the vampire Ducard came to America, intent on founding his own coven of vampires. He was partially successful, finding and turning nearly a dozen young men and women and teaching them how to survive in a world where they were now demi-gods among mortals. However, he severely underestimated the tenacity of the American breed known as White Trash. When he tried to shape them into a cohesive unit, they resisted. Before he could break and re-form them, he met his end at the hands of vampire hunters.
His coven were left leaderless, completely ignorant of the greater supernatural world. Out of them, a group decided to move to establish themselves in a position of power, a position from which they could control and protect their vampire brethren. They chose to do this by invading the local 1% outlaw biker clubhouse, killing everyone within and taking over. Now they have established themselves as contenders for the local dominant MC, and are in position to protect their non-member brethren. How will this be received?

In this world, vampire come in two 'stages', usually referred to as the Living and the Dead.

Living vampires have exchanged blood with a vampire, living or dead. They are strong, fast, and tough, but not immortal. Their heart still beats. They can still enjoy booze, sex, cloudy days, and good food, though the desire for blood will constantly gnaw at them. A living vampire may abstain from blood if he chooses, but he will eventually grow weaker than a human, and become a pitiable thing. Only human blood will slake their craving and restore their strength. Direct sunlight is very painful, but not lethal.

The Dead are true monsters, undead horrors whose only semblance of life comes directly from the blood of humans. They have no conscience, no remorse, and no sense of lifestyle. The Dead rise when a Living vampire's body is damaged so badly that the soul within abandons its hold on flesh. Only a stake through the heart or beheading will end or prevent a Dead vampire. During the day, they rest in a comatose state, unable to stir till the sun has fully set. If your character becomes Dead, that is the end of him! You will be welcome to reroll.

There is a LOT of potential storylines here. I have plans for everything from rival human MCs to supernatural MCs, to vampire aristocrats and human gangsters and law enforcement. When situations arise, the patched members will vote, and the club will move accordingly!

1) No Godmodding
2) No OOC backbiting. You have a problem with each other, figure it out in private, or I'll boot you both.
3) IC conflict is awesome, just don't get salty with each other. Please, collab with each other. Have a quick chat-based RP between your characters, and post it for all our enjoyment.
4) Sex and violence go hand in hand in the biker world. If you want to be explicit, take it to PMs and give us the summary. This is not a
5) Quality over quantity. I'd rather read one really excellent paragraph that contributes to the story than have to slog through a morass of words because you feel you have to achieve a wordcount. If you have content, by all means, expound, but don't inflate your posts. Omit needless words! Remember, we're all reading it.
6) If you feel you must drop out, please do us all the courtesy of letting us know! Reasons are not necessary, it's just not fair to leave a character hanging.
7) Players have final say over what happens to their characters. Female players are not expected to submit to the whims of male players! If in any doubt, establish OOC consent or retconn will occur! This is an aggressive story we are telling, I want everyone to enjoy it.
8) Special Snowflakes are not welcome. Players who seek only to tell their character's story without benefiting the overall RP are not welcome. You will receive one warning. This is a group effort!

First Fangs: You were turned by the Sire. You're the strongest. The power of the vampire courses through your veins, but you have not gone past death to true Undeath yet. Your heart still beats. You're a patched member of the MC, you know the laws, the by-laws, and the unspoken codes. No special snowflakes here! If you want to do something different, prospect in and show why your character would be accepted.
Club Mom: There's only one Club Mom (example: Gemma Teller from Sons of Anarchy). She's probably sleeping with the club leader. If you want to play the Club Mom, your responsiblity as a player is high. Your character is not easily replaced!
Ol' Lady: You're the exclusive girlfriend of one of the patched members. You're not property, he has no claim over you, but the two of you are in an exclusive relationship. (Example: Tara from Sons of Anarchy) You're a vampire, your loyalty is to the club.
Family: Any vampire not officially affiliated with the club, but still a dedicated supporter. You're protected by the club from any threats, human or supernatural.
Prospects: Any male human or vampire seeking official membership. Your character will be hazed. Meek submission and disrespect will not be tolerated. Show you will not dishonor the patch.
Hangarounds: Groupies. You think the gang is cool. Maybe you want to join, maybe you just like the parties, maybe you're sleeping with one or more of the members. Maybe you know they're vampires, maybe you think they just have a cool theme going.

Appearance ((must be a photograph))
Primary Bike ((American or Custom ONLY. Special excemptions only for some pre-1970 bikes. No crotch rockets! Stick with the theme.))
Rings ((Every good biker has a couple of rings on each hand.))
Name:
Role: ((If a starting member, please specify any particular skills you bring to the table. If you are not a patched member, please describe your relationship to the MC. Example roles are described above))
Additional description: ((Any personal patches, tattoos, scars, etc.))
Personality:
Background: ((If you are a founding member, you were bitten by the Sire aproximently three years before the start of the RP, and taught your powers. You know your limits. If you are not a founding member, you may either be a scion of the Sire, or a creation of one of his ilk.))

cd826035ce811519e05142c69f94688e.jpg

Name: Jack Nikos

Role: Founding member and current Crowned ((wearing the black crown ring that symbolizes leadership))

Personality: Fiercely loyal to those he considers to be his circle, he genuinely believes in the stated purpose of his MC, to protect and serve the surviving members of the Seethe founded by Ducard. He's frequently sardonic, likes Beasto Blanco music, and considers himself better than humans. He enjoys being a vampire, embracing his chosen lifestyle with a passion.

He loves and hates hard. His Seethe and his Club are his world. Threats to his world are destroyed.

Background: A motorcycle mechanic who dreamed of his own cut and ride, Jack was an easy victim to Ducard. He had a family with whom he has cut all ties, parents and a little sister. For the past two and a half years, he's lived as Ducard's first turn, working hard to keep the position of power. He likes being in control, but also knows that he must never grow complacent. Rather than rely on his vampiric nature, he works out hard, and practices with firearms. A reasonably good hand-to-hand fighter, a dreadful rifle shot, but hell on wheels with a pump shotgun, he was the one who found Ducard's cooling body when the Sire failed to return to the Seethe one night. He was the one who organized several others to avenge their Sire, and he was smart enough to make it a drive-by shooting rather than an obvious Vampire attack. It was he who decided that an outlaw biker gang would be the best way to protect the other members of his seethe, and it was he who led the bloody assault on the Laughing Dead MC that left the vampires in posession of a clubhouse, motorcycles, and a few mobile homes to house his vulnerable family.
Now he wears the crown ring, and leads the Night Terrors, working hard to ensure that his people are safe and well fed.

Vampires do not create more vampires without the approval of the MC.
Vampires do not kill more often than they must.
Vampires do not go seeking out other vampire settlements.
Vampires do not flaunt their true nature. Let the humans think us crazy.
Vampires have no family except other vampires. If anyone from before your turning threatens the safety of the Coven, they will be killed.

Clubhouse upstairs is generally considered off-limits. Club Mom and Ol' Ladies are welcome at any time in their men's rooms, but may not be present at meetings. Family is allowed in common areas normally. Everyone else had best be invited!

Attachments

• Skull patch.png
    Skull patch.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
I am intrigued I want in

Okay can do

Okay can do
Added my CS to the first post, under the hider 'Jack Mikos'. Formatting it took longer than actually writing the CS and finding all the pics. You can format your own CS with hiders however you like, as long as it's easy to follow.

Is the Role for Ol' Lady still available, similar to Tarra's role to Jax?

Is the Role for Ol' Lady still available, similar to Tarra's role to Jax?
Yes, it is. There will be several male biker characters, both NPC and PC. Any NPC is open for you, or you may coordinate with any player you like.

Yes, it is. There will be several male biker characters, both NPC and PC. Any NPC is open for you, or you may coordinate with any player you like.
would ol' lady to your male be claimable if so can I take it

CS, my bad. Replied from my phone and couldn't find the Edit button on the mobile version. First player to send me a good CS for a character claiming to be Jack's Ol' Lady gets the role.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Appearance
09d6e215f5a2f9b2850c4aeab2405c26.jpg
Primary Bike
images.jpg
Rings
download.jpg
images (3).jpg
images (4).jpg
Name:
Amber Rose Howl
Role:
Ol' Lady to Jack
Additional description:
Height 5'8
Tattoos all over her body see above picture
scars on her back and arms
Personality:
Fiesty
smart
Charming
Witty
loyal
protective
Daring
adventurous
Prideful
fiery
Dark humored
Sarcastic
Background:
When Amber was a human she was always getting into trouble, she run a small group of theives the were called the Pink Panthers. She had found Jack, she was pulling a job when she ran into him.Literally ran into him. Charming her way out of telling him what she was doing, leaving him with his jaw half open in aww. She left her number in his pocket and left. He finally called her after a few weeks to see if they could go out. They dated for a bit till he disappeared however Ducard decided Jack needed a mate and Jack had mentioned her. So she was turned about six months after he had been turned. Now she was to be his for all eternity, They had been good together so she didn't mind being turned.

Now she ruled at Jack's side and would always be at is side. Yes she had a short fuse at times especially when they did something stupid. However she normally ruled at his side calm and amibacally. She was well respected for her smarts and easy problem solving. Amber was the Queen Bee of the hive to say,but she was very protective of the seethe. She would do anything and everything in her power to keep them safe. She would take a stake before she let them be harmed. This was her family, she really never had a family before, she was always a street kids after she ran away at 6 to stop her father from abusing her and her mother beating her in a drunk stooper. Even as a street kid she been a Loner and took care of herself.​

Last edited:
Question, would accept a Living Vampire who is also a hunter from a rival MC...kind of a Blade like character?

Question, would accept a Living Vampire who is also a hunter from a rival MC...kind of a Blade like character?

No. Starting off the RP, there has been no contact from any other supernatural factions. As far as our seethe knows, they are the only vampires in existence.

Ok...I'll place my tentative interest in this one. I'll be watching this thread closely, if it gains more traction, I'll place a character down. Oh and by the way @~Dark Disney~ ...whoever that chick is, she is incredibly hot, so kudos there. Where did you find that pic anyway?

Ok...I'll place my tentative interest in this one. I'll be watching this thread closely, if it gains more traction, I'll place a character down. Oh and by the way @~Dark Disney~ ...whoever that chick is, she is incredibly hot, so kudos there. Where did you find that pic anyway?
umm LOL I dk I just looked up girls in beanies or girls with tattoos on Google I can't remember lol

received_10207173211727909.jpeg
Name: Joseph "Sledge" Hammer

Height: 6' 3"

Bike: received_10207158253193955.jpeg

Personality: Cold, loyal, stubborn, trusting (to patched members), honest to a fault, loves dark humor, and tough as nails.

Background: Founding member (Sgt at arms) and early OIF and OEF Army veteran.

Attachments

• received_10207173211727909.jpeg
    received_10207173211727909.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
Haterade, your CS looks good. Just finish up the bio like we talked about and you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.