Night and Moon (LYDIA and Natasha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cass sighed again. "Fine," he muttered. "I'll be in the library in town, though, I'm not going far. And make sure you get out of there if you think you're not safe." He leaned down, kissed her on the neck, the cheek and the lips. "I love you." And with that he ran away.

She rubbed her arms and hugged herself, the lack of cold skin on hers making her feel even more cold, strangely.

She turned around and jogged back to where she had been, but her brother's weren't there yet, so she took off toward home in the hopes that they had just let it go.

"You are the stupidest person I have ever met in my life."

"Thanks, Ariana."

They sat in their house in the woods, and Cass half-expected his sister to kill him. He had had to explain the blood on his face and overwhelming scent of wolf, and he had told the truth. Minus all the kissing.

"Why are you feeding from a wolf?"

"Because it tastes amazing and she asked me to."

Peering out the window and seeing that her brothers were not back yet, she climbed onto her bike and rode it into the city, wondering if she could still find Cass at the library. Besides, she didn't want to be home when Landon and Lance came back.

Cass stalked the aisles of the library with Ariana, who had insisted on following him because she thought the wolves would attack him. When Cass caught Lunaria's scent he zipped to the aisle where she stood. "What's going on?" he asked her. "Did you talk to them?"

Lunaria looked up at Cass who had appeared before her so quickly. "Um, no, I don't know where they are. They weren't at home."

"So this is the little werewolf girl that is probably going to cause both of us to die?" said Ariana sarcastically, crossing her arms.

"Go away," said Cass.

"Fine. I'm going home. Let me know if you die or not." She left.

Cass sighed and turned back to Luna. "I'm sorry. I had to tell her."

Her eyes widened at the sight of his sister and she had to admit she was a little surprised the female vampire didn't want to kill her then and there.

"Everything? Or just the feeding?" She asked him softly once she left.

"Just the feeding and ditching," said Cass. "She would have killed you there if I had mentioned the kissing."

"What a pleasant thought," she said, laughing dryly. "Well, as long as she isn't acting on her feelings, and my brothers have decided to look past this, I think we're okay."

He kissed her. "We're okay," he said. "I do love you."

"Are you sure you don't mean my blood?" She asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"Your blood is just an added bonus," murmured Cass. He kissed her again.

She smiled and kissed him back. "Want to stay here or go somewhere else?" She murmured against his lips softly.

"Somewhere else. I don't want to upset the librarians by making too much noise. I have a reputation to uphold." Cass lead her out. "Where would your brothers not think to find you?"

She nodded. "Umm yeah, do you have a car?" She asked, leasing him out of the library and onto the street.

"Funnily enough, yes. Ariana thought it would be good if I took it instead of walking, because it would slightly ease the intensity of the scent." He lead Lunaria to a shiny black Mercedes, expensive but just nondescript enough to not draw too much attention. "Don't judge me. Ariana decided I needed a fast car."

Lunaria laughed. "Okay okay, I won't judge." She said and got inside. "But I'm driving." She said and hopped into the driver's seat.

Cass nodded and climbed into the the passenger seat. As she drove, he asked her, "What will your brothers do when they next see you?" He knew they wouldn't hurt her, but he didn't want Lunaria to be upset because of him.

She shrugged, keeping her eyes on the winding road before her. "I don't know." She admitted, biting her lip. "But I have time to deal with it later." She told him, glancing at him once before she kept on driving and arrived at a small cabin far from the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.