Night and Moon (LYDIA and Natasha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well isn't this romantic," said Cass. He zipped to the door just to show off. "So how did you come across this? Mountain treks?" It seemed like the kind of mountain resort you would stay in on a holiday. It was nestled on a rocky outcrop.

She laughed a little and followed behimd him. "No, actually it's my parents old place. It burned down but I'ge been rebuilding it bit by bit each day." She explained as she opened the door. The inside had no furniture but it looked, for the most part, ready to live in.

"Great. I assume your brothers know if it's existence though," said Cass. He sat on the bare floor and pulled her down with him.

"No. They hated coming here once the house burned down. I came here on my own because I wanted to build it up again." She said, leaning back on the floor.

"Well, you've done a fantastic job on it," said Cass. He lay down on the floor and pulled her down next to her. "I feel kind of weird here though, because it's so important to you. How long do you plan to hide me here?"

She shrugged. "You're important to me to, so I think it's a perfect place." She told him. "But it's up to you how long you want to stay." She said, turning her head to look at him

"Well I'm not usually one to hide, but I think I'd better stay for at least a few hours while your brothers calm down. I'll need to leave to feed eventually," he added.

"Like I said, you can always use me as a last resort if you need it," she tapped her neck befor looking up at the wooden ceiling. "What do we do for a few hours?"

As an answer, he pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply and passionately. He worked his lips with hers until he pulled back and said, "You deserve so much more than me. You deserve someone who your brothers won't try to kill and whose sister wouldn't try to kill you. Why do you even like me?"

He was filled with self-loathing. Why did he have to be a vampire? Why couldn't he just be a normal human or another werewolf? Why did he have to be her species' mortal enemy?

She kept a hand on his neck as he pulled her to him, kissing her. "I could ask you the same thing," she murmured, gazing at his icy blue eyes.

"I like you because you're... Well, you. And I can be myself around you. I don't care about the fact that we're a different specie." She explained softly.

"But I'm dead." He spat the word like it was a cuss. "I'm over a hundred and seventy years old and I'm dead. Doesn't that bother you at all?"

He traced the side of her face. He didn't care about her blood: he only wanted her, and for her to understand what he was and what she was getting herself into.

"Not at all," she told him, not even having to think of her answer. "I don't care about those things, because that doesn't make you who you are. In fact I'm grateful. I never would have met you otherwise." She explained, voice soft as silk.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Okay," he said quietly. He of course wasn't tired at all, but he felt he needed to sleep due to the stress. "Would you be mad if I went to sleep?" he asked her.

Lunaria shook her head. "No," she told him softly. "Go to sleep." She said and kissed him once softly.

"Wake me up if our lives are in danger," said Cass, before closing his eyes and willing himself to sleep. Precisely one second later, he was essentially passed out and breathing deeply.

He woke up naturally after a couple of hours with a refreshed mind and fangs due to the thrilling dream he had had. He was shocked to notice that Lunaria was no longer in his arms. "Luna?" he called.

She chuckled a little and nodded. Once she was sure he was asleep, she got up slowly and walked out to the nearby forest, venturing deep inside and staying away from the trail that humans normally trekked on.

She knew the area around here well, and figured she needed go think things through about her brothers, while finding some Wolfsbane at the same time.

He caught her scent and tracked her down, worried that something had happened to her. Just as he found her he caught the scents of two other wolves -- her brothers -- and ran back to the cabin.

Lunaria spotted her brothers as well, deep in the forest. No doubt trying to pick up on her scent. Immediately she ripped ip what wolfsbane she had found and burned it, spreading the ashes in various places to block off any smell before she ran to the back of the cabin, climbing in through the bedroom window.

He met her as soon as she climbed through the window. "Won't they pick up on the Wolfsbane?" he asked, touching her elbow as he guided her away from the window. He was hungry, and therefore growing agitated by the sunlight; it wasn't hurting him, but it's existence was putting him on edge. He snapped the curtains closed before turning back to Lunaria.

She shook her head as she watched him close the curtains. Luckily it would be sundown soon. "The wolfsbane messes with their sense of smell, but has no particular smell itself. If it did the pack would havefound me a long time ago." She explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.