Night and Moon (LYDIA and Natasha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're right," he said, sitting up and pulling her with him. "I could." And with that, he leaned forward and kissed her once, lightly, on the lips.

He realised what he had done, leaped upwards and backed into the nearest tree. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he said hurriedly. "I should not have done that. What is wrong with me?" he added to himself.

When he sat up, she was confused, and when he kissed her, she was stunned. Just another surprise to add to the number of them she had gotten that day.

When he pulled away though, she had to asmit she was a little disappointed, till she herself realised what just happened. She rose to her feet quickly as he sprung backward, against a tree.

She looked at him and bit her lip. "No." She said. "No, it's... It's fine." She said, trying to reassure him. For a second she thought that maybe he had a girlfriend or something which was why he reacted the way he did, because she'd be lying if she said she hadn't enjoyed it.

Cass bit his lip also and slowly walked forward. He cupped her neck like he had when he had bitten her and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers again, lingering for a few more moments before pulling away.

"That's the last time I'll ever do it, if you don't want me to," he whispered to her. "I'll understand if you just want me to go away and never talk to you again, I mean, I'm a vampire, for crying out loud. You're meant to hate me."

It's like the surprises that day just wouldn't end. She really thought it was just a spur of the moment thing, but when he did it again... Well, he got her rethinking that.

Much like before, she was disappointed when he pulled away.

"Well, technically, you're supposed to hate me too." She pointed out in protest. She figured he thought exactly the same thing she did. That she didn't want this or that she had someone else. So really the only thing that could get him to understand was to turn it around and surprise him for a change so she took his shirt between her fingers and pulled him back, getting on her toes to kiss him again.

When she kissed him again Cass reached down and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her back, their lips working together perfectly synchronised. He could feel the blood pulsating under her lips but it didn't distract him from her, the beautiful werewolf girl in his arms. She was perfect.

He pulled a face an inch away from hers and leaned his forehead against hers. "What about your brothers?" he whispered. "I don't want to get you in trouble."

She left her eyes shut even as he pulled away, but she could feel his cool forehead against hers and it reminded her of how cold his lips were. She didn't care though, the kiss was definitely something that brought out sparks from her. All three times that it happened.

"It'll be the same as how it was fifteen minutes ago. When we were just ditching class, and the plan was I go burn some Wolfsbane before I get home. It's going to be exactly the same. I'm not telling them." She said softly and pulled back completely to look at his face, however she stayed in his arms. "What about your sister?"

"Well I can't exactly get rid of your scent in any way so I'll have to either own up to this or lie," he answered. He leaned down and pecked her on the lips again. "What does this mean? What are we?"

His blue eyes stared into hers. Her hair was flying around her face again and she looked gorgeous.

"How are you going to lie about it?" She asked, curious as to how he would get away with being with a werewolf for all this time.

She shrugged a little at his latter worrs. "I don't know just yet, but that doesn't mean I don't want this to continue." She told him softly, fiddling with the collar of his shirt absentmindedly as images of what her werewolf brothers would do if they found out, flashed through her mind. She shook the thoughts away and looked at him again.

"I'll just tell her the wolves had been running in the woods and I picked up the scent or something," said Cass. "Does that mean you want to see me again?"

He liked her. She was gorgeous, smart, funny and real. He liked spending time with her.

"I thought I made that clear," she said with a growing smirk. She figured she would see him again to ditch class anyways. That'd what she had thought earlier. Now she wanted it not just to escape school.

"I should probably head home now before my brothers go out on a search party." She chuckled a little.

"Okay, I'll help you find the Wolfsbane." He searched around for some, using his enhanced sense of smell to find it quicker than she could have. He handed it to her before leaning down, kissing her on the lips and saying, "Goodbye, Lunaria, and thank you for the best day I've had in a while." After a soft smile he shot off into the woods and ran.

He ran to the cabin on the other side of the woods where he lived with his sister. "Where have you been?" she asked from the sofa. "And why do you reek of werewolf?"

"I was in detention with one all day, Ariana, remember?' said Cass as he crossed to the fridge and took out a can of Coke. While vampires didn't need human food or drink they appreciated and enjoyed the taste.

Lunaria smiled. It was a pretty amazing day for her too. She made sure to burn the wolfsbane properly, letting the smoke envelope her before she headed home.

Lance was still out at work but Landon was home, making dinner, which was unusual since Lunaria was the one that usually cooked.

She ate and went up to her bedroom, after letting her brother know that she had a ton of homework. Really she just wanted to sit snd fo her art in peace so she locker her door and brought out her canvas, setting it up and getting her paints.

"Tell me about yourself," Cass asked Luna.

They lay side by side in the meadow in the woods, having snuck out of school early. He played with her hair while she stared at the sky.

She chuckled a little as she stared at the clouds moving across the sky, trying to make out shapes.

"What do you want to know?" She asked, fiddling with a bronze band around her index finger.

"Everything," he replied. "Start with the basics though."

He turned on his side and pressed his nose into her neck. He wasn't hungry but he still liked the smell of her blood.

"Well... My parents died in a fire when I was five. Brothers have been looking after me ever since. And... Well, there really isn't anything else to say." She aaid with a laugh.

"You tell me about you. You've been around longer, I'm sure you have some amazing stories." She told him softly, turning her head to the side as well so she could see him a little.

"Well I was born in England in the 1830s ... Then a lot of boring stuff happened and now here I am with you," he grinned.

"That was like a century ago! You have to have had some amazing stories somewhere in there." She prodded, smiling a little bit.

"Okay ... In 1876 I walked from Italy to Russia," he said. "Then in 1923 I had a race with Ariana from one side of Asia to the other. I won."

"Wow... You can run that far without getting exhausted?" She asked, letting out a small whistle, clearly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.