Night and Moon (LYDIA and Natasha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cass nodded and walked to her, pulling her close to him and resting his chin on her head. "Maybe you should go home," he suggested. "Get it over and done with, and make sure they know that I haven't kidnapped you. They're probably thinking I kidnapped you. That would not help my case."

She rested her head on his chest but where she should have heard a heartbeat, she heard nothing. Just cold.

"I don't want to leave just yet." She told him softly.

"Okay."

Cass sat on the floor again, pulling her down with him so she was sat on his lap. "What's it like when you change?" he asked her. "Are you fully conscious as a wolf? Do you have to change on the full moon? If so, is there a difference between changing on the full moon and changing any other time?" He paused for a moment. "What do you look like as a wolf?"

She laughed at the number of questions he asked. "I am conscious, yes, and on a full moon I have no control over the change, though any other day it really just depends on my temper." She explained.

"The change... Well on a full moon I'm completely unaware of what's happening and I don't remember even when I wake." She added before looking down at him.

"As for what I look like... Well I could show you."

He looked up at her. "Please."

He had seen other werewolves in their wolf form but he was burning with curiosity to know what Lunaria looked like. What colour was her fur? Her eyes?

She nodded and stood up. "Uhh... Give me a sec." She said with a shy smile before walking into the next room. She needed to take off her clothes or else she'd have to walk home a wolf because they always ripped when a wolf transformed.

Minutes later, she could see her reflection in the mirror, thick fur with different colouring here and there, bright multi coloured eyes that could have made her look either fierce or kind, depending on what she chose.

She trotted out of the room slowly, and toward Cass.

Cass crawled to the wolf standing on the floor. He put his face eye-level to her and ran his hands through her soft, thick fur.

"You're a beautiful wolf," he whispered.

She couldn't smile or respond, so she simply leaned into his touch, nudging his head with her nose a little and letting her fur brush his cheek softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cass waited until she changed back before he hugged her and said, "So, you're beautiful as a human and a wolf. Not surprising," he flirted.

She laughed and smacked his arm playfully. "Oh shut up." She murmured before glancing out the window. It was getting pretty dark. She looked at Cass. "You should go feed. I can tell you're hungry."

"You're right. I've rarely ever been to this part of the woods -- I imagine it's just filled with all the same deer and elk and stuff." Secretly he wanted to feed from her, but he would never initiate that. It had to be her choice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
She nodded and looked at him, brushing away a couple strands of his hair. "You know you can always feed off of me right?" She told him. "If you want to."

Cass nodded and walked to her. "Sounds better. Why would I take deer blood when I could just have you?" he joked. "I'm kidding. If I ever try to take your blood without your permission please punch me in the face."

She laughed. "I give you permission to drink my blood whenever you want it. As long as you don't, you know, drain me." She teased, pushing her hair aside and leaving her neck more exposed.

Cass bit into her, harder than before because he was actually hungry this time. He steadied her by gripping her upper arms, keeping her from falling. He took a bit more blood than usual, so, when he was finished, he sat her down and held her in his arms.

"Are you drowsy?" he asked.

She looked at him with half lidded eyes. "Hmm?" She asked upon hearing his question and then let out a small yawn. "No, not drowsy... Just... Tired." She told hin softly.

"Go to sleep then," Cass whispered teasingly. "I am a pillow. You may lay on my ice-cold skin."

She laughed. "Gonna be hard to sleep in that case." She said with a chuckle and pulled him up on his feet properly, leading him to a bedroom where there was a small matress on the floor for whenever she wanted to sleep during her time in rebuilding the house.

She didn't mean to be suggestive but it was certainly better than sleeping on the floor. She went down and pulled him with her so she could sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.