Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Princess Poisoned Rose Yay!! ^^ So... What exactly would I do from here. Do I have to list what I'm interested in or to I message the @IceQueen directly. (Sorry my brain usually works well, but I'm just a little confused)

You can message ice and just read the first post it explains a little bit more ^^

Any chance the care package's still open? I've been around RP sites a lot and I'm only here mostly for the PM-based 1x1 libertines and I'm quite unlikely to start up my own RP as well...

So all I'm eyeing is that fancy new avatar and signature set really :3 If it's still possible

Hello. I am a tiny bit confused. Long story short, I would like to take advantage of this care package. How do I start?

Well just expressing interest is enough considering you just started today! @atmanSeijo your guide is going to be @Sir Basil
@Miracleist you joined not long ago so you can still take advantage of it and did you want the big sis/bro

• Love
Reactions: Sir Basil
Can I cash this in

So I just wanted to run this by you to see if I did this right before I post it

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type
: Avatar and Signature
1. image one image two

Theme: Sexy, Dark, Twisted, Wicked, lustful like, seductive

Colors: Green, Red, (whatever else you think best)

Desired Text: Hold still as I begin to kiss you deeply, speak not a word as our lips touch. For when my lips lock around yours you begin to sense heaven's touch. A touch so delicate, so soft and so light; that the darkness that creeps is hidden in plain sight. - Lady Auteanna

Other:
I like the idea and the concept of the pictures I showed especially the first one I just wanted the skin tone to be like a light brown or caramel, and she has red nails long enough to be claws, and red eyes with gold specks in them. I don't know if you wanted to make her have like a wicked grin on her face or just a plain look, but if she happens to show her teeth can you add in fangs, and her hair is still red of course.

These are just wants/bonuses. If I could get these into the picture that would be GREAT, it's an avatar I created a long time ago I just never had a way to draw/create it. If I'm asking for to much just let me know. I don't want to make anyone feel overwhelmed.

I get really excited about things like this and some people think I go overboard so again if it's to much I understand and apologize in advance.

(and then I have picture of myself since that's who the avatar is based off of not sure if you needed those though since I gave or tried to give a detailed description).

Can I cash this in

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type
1. image one image two

Desired Text: Hold still as I begin to kiss you deeply, speak not a word as our lips touch. For when my lips lock around yours you begin to sense heaven's touch. A touch so delicate, so soft and so light; that the darkness that creeps is hidden in plain sight. - Lady Auteanna

Other:
I like the idea and the concept of the pictures I showed especially the first one I just wanted the skin tone to be like a light brown or caramel, and she has red nails long enough to be claws, and red eyes with gold specks in them. I don't know if you wanted to make her have like a wicked grin on her face or just a plain look, but if she happens to show her teeth can you add in fangs, and her hair is still red of course.

These are just wants/bonuses. If I could get these into the picture that would be GREAT, it's an avatar I created a long time ago I just never had a way to draw/create it. If I'm asking for to much just let me know. I don't want to make anyone feel overwhelmed.

I get really excited about things like this and some people think I go overboard so again if it's to much I understand and apologize in advance.

(and then I have picture of myself since that's who the avatar is based off of not sure if you needed those though since I gave or tried to give a detailed description).
Which artist would you like this to be made by, hun?
Make sure you scroll through the different artists examples on the first page, and then either PM them this order, or tag them here in this thread to get them started!

Any chance the care package's still open? I've been around RP sites a lot and I'm only here mostly for the PM-based 1x1 libertines and I'm quite unlikely to start up my own RP as well...

So all I'm eyeing is that fancy new avatar and signature set really :3 If it's still possible
They are super pretty, aren't they c: As @Princess Poisoned Rose asked, did you want just the art, or were you also interested in the guide around Iwaku?

Hello. I am a tiny bit confused. Long story short, I would like to take advantage of this care package. How do I start?
Welcome :D! You should receive a PM from @Sir Basil in a little bit here to get to started!

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Basil
Which artist would you like this to be made by, hun?
Make sure you scroll through the different artists examples on the first page, and then either PM them this order, or tag them here in this thread to get them started!

@Soulserenity20

They are super pretty, aren't they c: As @Princess Poisoned Rose asked, did you want just the art, or were you also interested in the guide around Iwaku?

Welcome :D! You should receive a PM from @Sir Basil in a little bit here to get to started!

Can I cash this in

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type
1. image one image two

Other:

@Soulserenity20

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Heyo! I heard about the newbie care package and was wondering if I could take advantage of it. Although, I don't really know where to start in order to do so. Could someone possibly help me if they have the time? I'd very much appreciate it.

Do you want lots of specific details or just an artist's freedom thing?

What about both? Like for the things i mentioned that i would like to add to it could be detailed everything else is yours to play with.

Heyo! I heard about the newbie care package and was wondering if I could take advantage of it. Although, I don't really know where to start in order to do so. Could someone possibly help me if they have the time? I'd very much appreciate it.
Yep! Of course you can take advantage of it! Go to the first post, it will give you instructions on what forms to fill out, which you will post here in this thread! And once they see it, soul or another one of the people who arranges this package will also tell you who your guide is. You don't need to take all of the things offered, but they are all automatically offered to you. For art requests, you get to choose who you want to do your art, so when you fill out the art request forms, tag the artist you'd like or PM them. The recommenders and guide will be assigned to you. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Yep! Of course you can take advantage of it! Go to the first post, it will give you instructions on what forms to fill out, which you will post here in this thread! And once they see it, soul or another one of the people who arranges this package will also tell you who your guide is. You don't need to take all of the things offered, but they are all automatically offered to you. For art requests, you get to choose who you want to do your art, so when you fill out the art request forms, tag the artist you'd like or PM them. The recommenders and guide will be assigned to you. :)
I see. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it. ^.^

Hey Saralaxy! Thanks for checking out the thread!

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Vio
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.
Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.