Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LadyAuteanna I won't be able to start this tonight! We got in late after a 6 hour drive and have to leave again early tomorrow so I'll try tomorrow night :)

Reactions: Ali
Well just expressing interest is enough considering you just started today! @atmanSeijo your guide is going to be @Sir Basil
@Miracleist you joined not long ago so you can still take advantage of it and did you want the big sis/bro
Which artist would you like this to be made by, hun?
Make sure you scroll through the different artists examples on the first page, and then either PM them this order, or tag them here in this thread to get them started!

They are super pretty, aren't they c: As @Princess Poisoned Rose asked, did you want just the art, or were you also interested in the guide around Iwaku?

Welcome :D! You should receive a PM from @Sir Basil in a little bit here to get to started!

Hey thanks you two! I'm just looking for the avatar/signature one. I think I can handle the finding my way around the forums fairly easily so that's not a problem!

*raises hand*

H-Hi o.o

Is it too late to get my newbie pack?

Reactions: Elle
Heck no, it's not too late for you! Ali or soul will assign you a guide! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Me too. I keep hitting walls..

rather uncomfortable.

@AwakenLove @Bie @Kvothe @Marxsoul

Okay so. You guys have already signed up by just posting in here and asking (and being legitimately new). I am not one of the official organizers of this package so I can't assign you your guides, though we will be sure to get you onea those once one of the official organizers gets back from life. XD I apologize for the delay.

Other than the big brother/sister program, however, I can tell you that to get your RP recommendations and any pieces of art you might want, you should refer to the first few posts in this thread. They have forms for you to fill out which you can post in this thread, though please make sure to tag or PM the artist you would like to work on your stuff. You are absolutely free to pick whichever artist's samples appeal to you the most. Samples are at the bottom of the art requests post.

Wow neat program, and much in need of the help <3
*raises hand*

H-Hi o.o

Is it too late to get my newbie pack?
Me too. I keep hitting walls..

rather uncomfortable.
how do i cash in?
Hello all :D! Thanks for coming to this forum - we're super excited to have you here, lets get you some guides!

@AwakenLove - your guide will be @Elle
@Bie - your guide will be me!
@Kvothe - your guide will be @Kagayours
and;
@Marxsoul - your guide will be @Minerva

Each of you have all of the following available, and should expect a PM from you guide within the next 24hrs. If you don't hear back, simply post in this thread and we'll get it sorted out!

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be the one listed above!
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg

Thanks. I hope you have a good day. . . or not.

Thank you for the guide. It was pleasure to meet you. Good day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Wow, this is so great! Thank you so much for all of this! ^_^

It's just so much...it's actually a little overwhelming to take in for someone that's not accustomed to such large gifts, hehe. ^_^"

I do very much want to cash this in and take advantage of everything, but that's a lot of stuff, and I don't know if my teeny tiny little heart can take all of this kindness and generosity at once. Perhaps doing this one thing at a time would be better for me, so I don't go into a kindness overload! ^_^

Wow, this is so great! Thank you so much for all of this! ^_^

It's just so much...it's actually a little overwhelming to take in for someone that's not accustomed to such large gifts, hehe. ^_^"

I do very much want to cash this in and take advantage of everything, but that's a lot of stuff, and I don't know if my teeny tiny little heart can take all of this kindness and generosity at once. Perhaps doing this one thing at a time would be better for me, so I don't go into a kindness overload! ^_^
Aww, such a sweetie ♥
Welcome to Iwaku, dear!

Congrats on claiming your care package!

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Soulserenity20
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

Heads up, your guide is just getting back from her trip today! So please be patient when it comes to getting a message from her right away! Regardless...

142x3dz.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'd love to get the newbie pack! I don't know the complete process of all of this, being new and whatnot, but I'm definitely interested!

Aww, such a sweetie ♥
Welcome to Iwaku, dear!

Congrats on claiming your care package!

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Soulserenity20
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers

Heads up, your guide is just getting back from her trip today! So please be patient when it comes to getting a message from her right away! Regardless...

142x3dz.jpg
Again, thank you very much! I only just joined yesterday, and I already feel so welcome here. I'm going to wait until my assigned buddyfriend contacts me so I can understand all of this a bit better! ^_^"

Reactions: Ali
I'd love to get the newbie pack! I don't know the complete process of all of this, being new and whatnot, but I'm definitely interested!
Awesome! It's great to have you on Iwaku! ♥

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @~Happily.Ever.After~
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers

142x3dz.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Status
Not open for further replies.