Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ali I'm actually just in the middle of my trip! I'll be gone until monday. I actually am not a full-time guide, only a guide to be PM'd whenever newbie players' original guides are too busy! This is only because I have a lot going on with graphics requests here and elsewhere, as well as GM responsibilities and RL duties!

That being said, if all of our typical guides are feeling overwhelmed I'll step in and take a newbie on. I'll also recruit some extra help in the guide department!

@Ali I'm actually just in the middle of my trip! I'll be gone until monday. I actually am not a full-time guide, only a guide to be PM'd whenever newbie players' original guides are too busy! This is only because I have a lot going on with graphics requests here and elsewhere, as well as GM responsibilities and RL duties!

That being said, if all of our typical guides are feeling overwhelmed I'll step in and take a newbie on. I'll also recruit some extra help in the guide department!
Ah! My bad, I was scrolling too fast to realize you were underneath the actual list of full-time guides. No big dealio, I'll straighten it up! Enjoy your trip!

P.s we're definitely going to need to recruit more guides with open registration and everything!

Again, thank you very much! I only just joined yesterday, and I already feel so welcome here. I'm going to wait until my assigned buddyfriend contacts me so I can understand all of this a bit better! ^_^"
Hey Eeveon, totally my bad, but I've mistaken your guide. Your true big sister's identity shall be.... (drumroll) @Princess Poisoned Rose !! Yay !!

I hope this isn't confusing - but just ignore what I said earlier in terms of SoulSerenity being your guide... I lied... I'm a horrible liar!! xD

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Can I cash this in

So I just wanted to run this by you to see if I did this right before I post it

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type
: Avatar and Signature
1. image one image two

Theme: Sexy, Dark, Twisted, Wicked, lustful like, seductive

Colors: Green, Red, (whatever else you think best)

Desired Text: Hold still as I begin to kiss you deeply, speak not a word as our lips touch. For when my lips lock around yours you begin to sense heaven's touch. A touch so delicate, so soft and so light; that the darkness that creeps is hidden in plain sight. - Lady Auteanna

Other:
I like the idea and the concept of the pictures I showed especially the first one I just wanted the skin tone to be like a light brown or caramel, and she has red nails long enough to be claws, and red eyes with gold specks in them. I don't know if you wanted to make her have like a wicked grin on her face or just a plain look, but if she happens to show her teeth can you add in fangs, and her hair is still red of course.

These are just wants/bonuses. If I could get these into the picture that would be GREAT, it's an avatar I created a long time ago I just never had a way to draw/create it. If I'm asking for to much just let me know. I don't want to make anyone feel overwhelmed.

I get really excited about things like this and some people think I go overboard so again if it's to much I understand and apologize in advance.

(and then I have picture of myself since that's who the avatar is based off of not sure if you needed those though since I gave or tried to give a detailed description).
So I'm going to get to work on this over the next few days. I just want to make sure that you know that I am but a photoshop user that manipulates images, not an artist that is capable of producing original artwork! (I only wish I could -_-) I can alter eye color, add in the gold specks, change skin tones, etc, but I can't like, draw it for you. I just want to clarify that you're aware of that and okay with it. I also have a few questions:

Do you want a signature that is small enough that a person will not have to expand your signature box to see it or are you okay with a signature that is larger and must be clicked and expanded on to be seen in full? If the former, keep in mind that a smaller signature is more limiting. You've added a large amount of text here. I intend to only put that in the signature as it'll be unlikely for me to find a way to fit it properly into your avatar. I'd like to use the headshot for your avatar and then use it again in the signature. I have some cool ideas so if you don't mind I'll just go on with it and PM it to you for approval? I'd also like to note that I will only make 2 more submissions after the first. So each time you wish for me to go in and make changes, be sure to be clear and concise so I can more easily adjust the piece to your preferences!

I really look forward to making this and I think you'll be please. Welcome to Iwaku!

Ah! My bad, I was scrolling too fast to realize you were underneath the actual list of full-time guides. No big dealio, I'll straighten it up! Enjoy your trip!

P.s we're definitely going to need to recruit more guides with open registration and everything!

Hey Eeveon, totally my bad, but I've mistaken your guide. Your true big sister's identity shall be.... (drumroll) @Princess Poisoned Rose !! Yay !!

I hope this isn't confusing - but just ignore what I said earlier in terms of SoulSerenity being your guide... I lied... I'm a horrible liar!! xD
I'll get to work on getting more helpers over the next week. We may need to extend the guides to more than just staff. If we choose to do so, I have tonnnns of helpful, kind, welcoming players that have been on here for some time. They'd be great helps <3

I'll get to work on getting more helpers over the next week. We may need to extend the guides to more than just staff. If we choose to do so, I have tonnnns of helpful, kind, welcoming players that have been on here for some time. They'd be great helps <3
That'd totally work :) I'm sure there are a lot of veteran Iwaku-iens who'd love to help out :)

No, it's really fine with me! I just feel lucky to have a buddyfriend/big sister! ^_^

Reactions: firejay1 and Ali
I'd love to get the newbie pack! I don't know the complete process of all of this, being new and whatnot, but I'm definitely interested!

Hiya! Welcome to the site :) if you need help with anything (general pointers, rules, rp stuff etc) send my a message! I look forward to helping you out!

Reactions: Ali
@Eeveon, You are like, the cutest thing since Christmas. Excuse the valley girl in me coming out. *hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Eeveon and Ali
@Eeveon, You are like, the cutest thing since Christmas. Excuse the valley girl in me coming out. *hugs.
Aww, thank you so much! ^_^ *hugs*

Hehe, I'm all blushie now. Everyone here is so nice to me! ^_^

@Ali
I can take on more new comers. Saralaxy told me in a pm she wasn't in need of a guide, and I've felt pretty useless up to this point.

Awesome! It's great to have you on Iwaku! ♥

You Get:
1 X Guide. Your guide will be @~Happily.Ever.After~
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Make sure you post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg
I do have a small question about the submission forms. Which ones would I use for the Avvy/Siggy set, and which ones for the character banners?

@Ali
I can take on more new comers. Saralaxy told me in a pm she wasn't in need of a guide, and I've felt pretty useless up to this point.
Oh okay Love, next one's yours! ♥

I do have a small question about the submission forms. Which ones would I use for the Avvy/Siggy set, and which ones for the character banners?
In the fourth post on the first page underneath the "Art Department" title, there are all the submission forums, check it out!
Newbie Care Package!

The submission forms listed in the art request post should be clearly labeled. It is post number 4 in this very thread. A character banner form is the one with the blue title "character related" and the Avvy/Siggy one calls itself that. It's at the bottom. :)

Alrighty, well, assuming I put that stuff here, I think I'll start with the Avvy/Siggy and see how it goes.

Request Type: Avvy/Siggy Thingy
Image(s): Here's an album of a particular character. Sukja is the artist, easily found on pixiv.
Theme: Transformative, fantasy, elegance(?)
Colors: Pale blue, gold, white
Desired Text: "Healers have more power than you could ever imagine." (Going for that support feel, ya' know?)
Other: When it comes to the artist, Sen would be my first choice, though Soul and Ali both have a good simple but elegant feel as well. That is, if we're supposed to pick. If not, then do what needs to be done.

Alrighty, well, assuming I put that stuff here, I think I'll start with the Avvy/Siggy and see how it goes.

Request Type: Avvy/Siggy Thingy
Image(s): Here's an album of a particular character. Sukja is the artist, easily found on pixiv.
Theme: Transformative, fantasy, elegance(?)
Colors: Pale blue, gold, white
Desired Text: "Healers have more power than you could ever imagine." (Going for that support feel, ya' know?)
Other: When it comes to the artist, Sen would be my first choice, though Soul and Ali both have a good simple but elegant feel as well. That is, if we're supposed to pick. If not, then do what needs to be done.
Make sure you tag which specific artist you'd like :) If you're looking for Sen, simply quote this post and underneath it add the '@' symbol with 'Sen' following it ^^

Make sure you tag which specific artist you'd like :) If you're looking for Sen, simply quote this post and underneath it add the '@' symbol with 'Sen' following it ^^
Seems simple enough. @Sen Thank you.

@SnowQuartz Oh, dear. I'm so honored you picked me but I'm afraid I don't do avatars and signatures. I do character banners, thread graphics and advertisements. Sorry.

So I'm going to get to work on this over the next few days. I just want to make sure that you know that I am but a photoshop user that manipulates images, not an artist that is capable of producing original artwork! (I only wish I could -_-) I can alter eye color, add in the gold specks, change skin tones, etc, but I can't like, draw it for you. I just want to clarify that you're aware of that and okay with it. I also have a few questions:

Do you want a signature that is small enough that a person will not have to expand your signature box to see it or are you okay with a signature that is larger and must be clicked and expanded on to be seen in full? If the former, keep in mind that a smaller signature is more limiting. You've added a large amount of text here. I intend to only put that in the signature as it'll be unlikely for me to find a way to fit it properly into your avatar. I'd like to use the headshot for your avatar and then use it again in the signature. I have some cool ideas so if you don't mind I'll just go on with it and PM it to you for approval? I'd also like to note that I will only make 2 more submissions after the first. So each time you wish for me to go in and make changes, be sure to be clear and concise so I can more easily adjust the piece to your preferences!

I really look forward to making this and I think you'll be please. Welcome to Iwaku!

Yeah all that sounds fine if your doing the full body picture I feel like photoshop would be fine. Its pretty much all ready for you but the skin color and eye color the signature ill leave up to you it sounds like having it where people have to click it to expand it would be the best option but again ill leave it up to you. I have full and complete confidence that it will come out amazing.

Reactions: firejay1
I'd love a big sister/brother to help me out, if it's not too much of a hassle! The rest is stuff I'm pretty proudly capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.